Ed Oliver interview - NFL put him in the drug program?

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You do understand that there are white drug dealers too, correct?  You also understand that there are white people who reside in “economically bad neighborhoods,” right?

Drug related crimes and poverty are not just a black thing, dude.  You are doing a great job demonstrating your ignorance.  

I mean technically with white people having a much larger population there are more poor whites living in poor neighborhoods.

18 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You do realize that they can pull you over for suspicion of a crime right regardless if you have committed one? 

I have been pulled over for being white in a black neighborhood in rochester before. Does that mean the cops are racist? Or that when they see a white kid driving down conkey that maybe he's looking for something he shouldn't be? 

If that was the reason you were pulled over.  Yes.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You'll notice it went from 'if you don't commit a crime you can't be arrested' to 'if you don't commit a crime you can't be sentenced' almost immediately.

We started talking about sentences and not arrests so I changed it to point to the topic at hand.

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You didn't watch mine and instantly posted another so ?

No I'd already started watching that before you even posted it, here is a brief summary.

Ben Shapiro is full of *****.

Edited by Warcodered