Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BringBackFergy

Horses’ Lives Matter

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Saratoga-Springs-police-horses-get-face-shields-15440180.php
 

Please stay 6 feet away from the horses and don’t scream in their faces. 

 

I’ll give the horses their space.......it’s Mongo you have to worry about!  Don’t make him mad!!!

 

 

.

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Augie said:

 

I’ll give the horses their space.......it’s Mongo you have to worry about!  Don’t make him mad!!!

 

 

.

Loved that flick. 
 

Have no idea if CV19 can pass to a horse, but give them space. Watch your toes protesters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Loved that flick. 
 

Have no idea if CV19 can pass to a horse, but give them space. Watch your toes protesters. 

Bet you there are some horses in Philly that are jealous......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

340?cb=20151119203801

Can masks  protect  against  these?  I think not!

 

I think it was the Barbarians that learned  to use caltrops and stop Roman  chariots  in their  tracks.  Throw  these  all around town ain't  no horse gonna  wanna step  on these.  They always  land  pointing  up when tossed. 

 

Just don't  tell  horse  welfare advocate @Gugny! It is rather  cruel, but effective in an arms race.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For @BringBackFergy from my Wiki Sources about area denial  weapons:

 

Go Illinois! HLM!  Even before it was cool and hip!

 

"Labour activistsEdit

Caltrops have been used at times during labour strikes and other disputes. Such devices were used by some to destroy the tyres of management and replacement workers.

Caltrops, referred to as "jack rocks" in news articles, were used during the Caterpillar strike of the mid-1990s, puncturing tyres on vehicles crossing the picket line in Peoria. Because of their small size and the difficulty proving their source, both the company and the United Auto Workers blamed each other. Collateral damage included a school bus and a walking mail carrier.[19] In Illinois, the state legislature passed a law making the possession of such devices a misdemeanor.[20][21] "

 

@Howard ain't  gonna like that!  PCLM!  Postal Carriers Lives Matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

340?cb=20151119203801

Can masks  protect  against  these?  I think not!

 

I think it was the Barbarians that learned  to use caltrops and stop Roman  chariots  in their  tracks.  Throw  these  all around town ain't  no horse gonna  wanna step  on these.  They always  land  pointing  up when tossed. 

 

Just don't  tell  horse  welfare advocate @Gugny! It is rather  cruel, but effective in an arms race.

That's sick. Only a real mentally ill person would use that against a horse. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend that the rioters intentionally startle police horses. After doing so they should stand right next to them and show them who is boss.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, westside2 said:

That's sick. Only a real mentally ill person would use that against a horse. 

In war horses lives really don't matter as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Saratoga-Springs-police-horses-get-face-shields-15440180.php
 

Please stay 6 feet away from the horses and don’t scream in their faces. 

 

 

pssst don't telll anyone ....

 

 

 

 

its for the pepper  I mean chemical agents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Loved that flick. 
 

Have no idea if CV19 can pass to a horse, but give them space. Watch your toes protesters. 

 

It can pass to big cats.  Apparently at least one tiger or leopard at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for covid-19.

 

I don't think the face shields for the police horses were for covid-19 protection but for protection from things that might potentially be thrown at the horses' faces.

Edited by SoTier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll give the horses their space.......it’s Mongo you have to worry about!  Don’t make him mad!!!.

 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, westside2 said:

That's sick. Only a real mentally ill person would use that against a horse. 

You PETA freaks  are funny. 

 

Gee... Get stomped in battle  by a horse or use a caltrop that  was invented  over 2,000 years ago?

 

A no brainer.  The  horse is going  down before I do. 

 

Only the strong survive.   Sorry, feelings  don't  cut  it.

 

 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You PETA freaks  are funny. 

 

Gee... Get stomped in battle  by a horse or use a caltrop that  was invented  over 2,000 years ago?

 

A no brainer.  The  horse is going  down before I do. 

 

Only the strong survive.   Sorry, feelings  don't  cut  it.

 

 

Well at least the horse will have a face shield on...as it crumbles into a heap. 
 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You PETA freaks  are funny. 

 

Gee... Get stomped in battle  by a horse or use a caltrop that  was invented  over 2,000 years ago?

 

A no brainer.  The  horse is going  down before I do. 

 

Only the strong survive.   Sorry, feelings  don't  cut  it.

 

 

Oh bull. This isn't 2000 years ago. Don't want to get trampled by a horse. Don't get in front of one.

Peta freak? Lol

How ya doin EII?😊

Edited by westside2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Oh bull. This isn't 2000 years ago. Don't want to get trampled by a horse. Don't get in front of one.

Peta freak? Lol

How ya doin EII?😊

This isn't  2000 years ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Well at least the horse will have a face shield on...as it crumbles into a heap. 
 

Except for the horses that will refuse to wear one because it infringes on their rights.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone find the video of a protester slapping or poking a police horse in the rear. It floored the female proster with one swift side kick.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Except for the horses that will refuse to wear one because it infringes on their rights.......

Ok, Karen...😷

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...