Looks like the Raiders will not have fans at the new stadium

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

You realize all major media is controlled right?

When you have control of the media a hoax like this becomes a lot easier to pull off. 

Yeah let's all just go along and believe whatever the hell the news tells us.

What a bunch of  crap. You can gather numerous statistics from various agencies about SARS- CoV-2 and Covid-19 DIRECTLY, without ever having to rely on any “controlled” news agency. 

2 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

You realize all major media is controlled right?

When you have control of the media a hoax like this becomes a lot easier to pull off. 

Yeah let's all just go along and believe whatever the hell the news tells us.

Unbelievable. I don't even think you understand how dangerous your views are. The scary part is that tens of millions think the same way. It's frightening.

You're telling me every single member of the media is in on it? Everyone? It's just crazy. 

Do I believe certain media outlets have biased opinions that come from the top of these companies? Yes. Do they spin facts? Yes. That's the stuff you have to try and ignore. That's the type of news that needs to end. It's all about ratings and clicks.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Unbelievable. I don't even think you understand how dangerous your views are. The scary part is that tens of millions think the same way. It's frightening.

You're telling me every single member of the media is in on it? Everyone? It's just crazy. 

Do I believe certain media outlets have biased opinions that come from the top of these companies? Yes. Do they spin facts? Yes. That's the stuff you have to try and ignore. That's the type of news that needs to end. It's all about ratings and clicks.

image.thumb.jpeg.a06828864c68711c6f443a89a562c50c.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Augie said:

If the Raiders won’t have fans, maybe they should consult with the Jags on how to deal with that? I mean, who has more experience than the Jags? 

They are one of the only teams that may see their attendance numbers not take a hit by not letting fans in.......

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I believe in freedom of choice. You can choose not to go to a game if you want to be risk averse, others can choose to go if they agree to take the risk. Comrade Cuomo deciding my risk for me, no thanks.

Think of it this way: his decisions are preventing the forces of natural selection from otherwise ending the lineage of members of the species who think the way you do.  If you and those like you get sick, society will take care of you, despite evolutionary forces that would otherwise prevent such intervention.

You should be praising him.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, who needs real leadership with low case and death numbers which will lead to a faster re-opening? We're good with just letting people needlessly die here in GA! Lockdown to 2022!

This is laughable, NY has over twice as many cases as Georgia & nearly 10xs as many deaths due to Covid.  Our King up here in the empire state ordered sick COVID patients into our nursing homes(the most vunerable) and then tried to back track & lie about it.  Part of the reason NYS death rate is so high.  Our dictator is anything but a leader and actually should be put behind bars.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I believe in freedom of choice. You can choose not to go to a game if you want to be risk averse, others can choose to go if they agree to take the risk. Comrade Cuomo deciding my risk for me, no thanks.

Should you have the freedom of choice to drive drunk? I'm all for freedom of choice when the chooser accepts all risk.  The problem with drunk driving and not following Covid guidelines is that your personal risk tolerance can have direct impact on others that didn't "choose" for you to take on a risky behavior.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

This is laughable, NY has over twice as many cases as Georgia & nearly 10xs as many deaths due to Covid.  Our King up here in the empire state ordered sick COVID patients into our nursing homes(the most vunerable) and then tried to back track & lie about it.  Part of the reason NYS death rate is so high.  Our dictator is anything but a leader and actually should be put behind bars.

How are things going in Georgia vs NY right now?  Their King down there saw they way to avoid what has  come to them, and he chose to let them burn.  

This is weak trolling...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

The biggest city in the country got hit hard and first, when everyone was still trying to figure out what was going on, on their own after being all but abandoned by the Federal Government.

Since then, NY has got COVID under control, while we are spiraling further into chaos with no end in sight, and the Governor is spending time and resources suing mayors for implementing mask requirements. Our ICUs are still at capacity, and case numbers are still growing.

NY leadership steered the state out of a bad situation. GA leadership is putting the pedal to the floor, driving right into that bad situation.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How are things going in Georgia vs NY right now?  Their King down there saw they way to avoid what has  come to them, and he chose to let them burn.  

This is weak trolling...

Yeah yeah we know because anything that disagrees with the left on this board is considered trolling.

It doesn't matter what is going on now, NY right now has/had the worst numbers.  That is a fact.  

Did or did not Cuomo order nursing homes to take in COVID patients & then lied & back track about it?  Maybe if you had a love one in a nursing home you would feel differently about our dictator.  

56 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

You can choose to close your business and stay in your house with your mask on if you so desire, no one should be choosing those things for me, this is a free society. Same for going to a sporting event, just don't go, and mind your own business when it comes to others who decide to go.

maybe there’s a compromise. Are you willing to report to public health and quarantine for 14 and/or get tested after attending the game?

2 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Yeah yeah we know because anything that disagrees with the left on this board is considered trolling.

It doesn't matter what is going on now, NY right now has/had the worst numbers.  That is a fact.  

Did or did not Cuomo order nursing homes to take in COVID patients & then lied & back track about it?  Maybe if you had a love one in a nursing home you would feel differently about our dictator.  

This is the bad trolling part.  You need to get a stronger game.  

As for the nursing home residents--aren't you people all about culling the herd?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This is the bad trolling part.  You need to get a stronger game.  

As for the nursing home residents--aren't you people all about culling the herd?  

Exactly. To say what is happening currently "doesnt matter" is just a cheap and easy (and invalid) way out of a conversation they know they can't win.

WRT the nursing homes. It's not good, but mistakes happen. Especially when dealing with little info, and little help from the leaders above (Feds) who once again abandoned the American people. The important part is seeing the mistake and correcting it as quickly as possible. Just like we teach children, admit your mistakes and address them to get them fixed. Seems some adults could use that lesson as well.

As opposed to being 4 months in, having plenty of information, and still choosing to do the wrong/dangerous thing.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/22/2020 at 7:40 AM, Gordio said:

My wife's cousin works in a hospital in Tenn and she said one person was tested positive for covid a few months ago, got in a car accident a week after testing, died and was listed as a Covid death.  This is just one example.  Why are pneumonia deaths down like 60% this year compared to last?  This will all be over by the election, once Trump is out, the virus will have moderated, there will be a vaccine coming out shortly after that and the left wing media(CNN/MSNBC/NBC) will be covering this virus very differently.  Something else does not add up here, the stock market should be getting killed right now, but it has loss minimal points since this whole thing started.  The airlines are getting crushed, entertainment is getting crushed, car industry is getting crushed, travel is not good, but yet the market has balanced out.  Something tells me Wall Street knows this is about the election.  

On 7/22/2020 at 7:48 AM, eball said:

Sorry, the only reason COVID has become a political issue is because the President has completely dropped the ball.  The U.S. is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.  The stock market hasn’t collapsed because everyone knows this will eventually resolve, but there is absolutely no doubt that the current President is the reason it will last longer than it needed to.

Stock market has not collapsed because they believe that election change will result in competent changes will be made after election.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:05 AM, North Buffalo said:

Oh stop we are in the multi millions now and covid for you deniers causes heart attacks... pulmonary embolisms brain aneurysms and national testing facilities have been screwing up results.  This disease is no joke...work in a COVID-19 ward without safety equipment now. 

Corrected.  Sometimes Darwin does not work fast enough and needs a helping hand before defective genes are passed.

• Thank you (+1) 1