Former Miss Kentucky sentenced to 2 years in prison for exchanging sexual photos with teen

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-miss-kentucky-sentenced-sexting-case-ramsey-bearse-carpenter-prison/

A former Miss Kentucky who admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a teenage student when she was working as a West Virginia school teacher has been sentenced to prison. Ramsey BethAnn Bearse, 29, received her two-year sentence in Kanawha County Circuit Court on Tuesday.

Bearse previously testified she meant to send a photo to her husband, but accidentally sent it to the teen. She claimed the student asked for additional photos, so she continued to send them because she was "afraid to not appease him."

miss-kentucky-ap-18341839189131.jpg

Who on the wall would be someone who sender would be afraid to stop sending pictures to?

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Traumatized.... I may reach out to him and see if I can help... I'll start by telling him to send me all the photos she sent him so I can delete them. 

Very considerate of you sir , God forbid if I get nude photos of miss Kentucky or any other state I hope you do the same for me !! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Did someone mention punching the clown?

Take it easy on your “clown”. There are limits.

She is an easy drive from you, but I suspect she’s not open for business at the moment. 

Plus..........you’re too old for her, young man. 

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Shoulda known better than to be fiddlin' around with that boy.

Ex-Kanawha County teacher, former Miss Kentucky, pleads guilty in ...

Heard she also can play a mean skin flute........also, that bird is fine. Im down with whatever she's into.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

On 7/18/2020 at 10:10 AM, ScottLaw said:

Traumatized.... I may reach out to him and see if I can help... I'll start by telling him to send me all the photos she sent him so I can delete them. 

To be fair though, you’d really, really need the nudes of the  other 49 Miss contestants... to be scientific If you’re comparing her against a standard that SHE set. I mean, to be fair to her....

16 hours ago, Shamrock said:

To be fair though, you’d really, really need the nudes of the  other 49 Miss contestants... to be scientific If you’re comparing her against a standard that SHE set. I mean, to be fair to her....

This scientific approach works for me.