JimBob2232

Cam Newton to Pats.

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

To you maybe. The rest of us realize no QB has done that to this defense, ever. 

To some it is so much nicer to dream about a QB doing something to our defense that has never been done LOL

Edited by John from Riverside

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

To some it is so much nicer to dream about a QB doing something to our defense that has never been done LOL

You fall asleep during the playoff game?

15 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

To you maybe. The rest of us realize no QB has done that to this defense, ever. 

14 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson are capable. 

I mean, I posted it, thought it was clearly a bit of hyperbole. But Watson lit us up in the second half and came “pretty close” 250 passing 2PTD 55 rushing 1 RTD. That’s probably closer to what I was talking about. 

In all honesty, I am not sure how many times a QB’s has ever put up 350+ passing and 85+ rushing and 3TDs. Other than playing Madden. 

If I didn’t hate the team (and if there was actually going to be football this year), I would probably watch a lot of the pats just because I am curious what BB does with an athlete behind center. 

EDIT: Just searched it on PFR. Literally no QB has ever thrown for at least 350 yards, 2TD, 85 Rushing yards, and a rushing TD. 

Edited by Mango
Stats

9 hours ago, Mango said:

I mean, I posted it, thought it was clearly a bit of hyperbole. But Watson lit us up in the second half and came “pretty close” 250 passing 2PTD 55 rushing 1 RTD. That’s probably closer to what I was talking about. 

In all honesty, I am not sure how many times a QB’s has ever put up 350+ passing and 85+ rushing and 3TDs. Other than playing Madden. 

If I didn’t hate the team (and if there was actually going to be football this year), I would probably watch a lot of the pats just because I am curious what BB does with an athlete behind center. 

EDIT: Just searched it on PFR. Literally no QB has ever thrown for at least 350 yards, 2TD, 85 Rushing yards, and a rushing TD. 

Watson had 5 incompletions in 5 quarters of football against our vaunted defense....

47 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Watson had 5 incompletions in 5 quarters of football against our vaunted defense....

and still only scored 22 points, and still only won by 3 points.  Ill take it.

Edited by thenorthremembers