PSA: How to use the "Ignored Users" function

dubs

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Soooo what exactly are they?  You are all over the place.  Seriously. How would you define the organization?  

With respect to your (poorly-phrased) first question, I assume “they” refers to Trump’s lies.  Like I said, they speak for themselves. 

58 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

With respect to your (poorly-phrased) first question, I assume “they” refers to Trump’s lies.  Like I said, they speak for themselves. 

Sorry you're having trouble following.  It was right in my second sentence who the "They" was I was referring. You must be real busy sussing out all those Hoaxes so I understand.  Anyway the "They" I referring to was ANTIFA.  So you truly think that ANTIFA is all in the imagination of Trump.  If you don't how would you define them? 

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry you're having trouble following.  It was right in my second sentence who the "They" was I was referring. You must be real busy sussing out all those Hoaxes so I understand.  Anyway the "They" I referring to was ANTIFA.  So you truly think that ANTIFA is all in the imagination of Trump.  If you don't how would you define them? 

Sorry.  Under usual rules of grammar, “they” pertains to a plural reference.  Which is why it seems pretty clear you referred to Trump’s lies.  Had you intended to reference Anti-Fa, you would have asked whether “it” is an invention of Trump.  

And you want to be my financial adviser.  

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry.  Under usual rules of grammar, “they” pertains to a plural reference.  Which is why it seems pretty clear you referred to Trump’s lies.  Had you intended to reference Anti-Fa, you would have asked whether “it” is an invention of Trump.  

And you want to be my financial adviser.  

When you've lost an argument you discuss grammar.  And I'm not asking if IT is an invention of Trump because they are not.  I'm asking YOU how you would define IT?  

And now that I think about it I would love to be your advisor.   Reason is firing you would be the height of my day.  

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

When you've lost an argument you discuss grammar.  And I'm not asking if IT is an invention of Trump because they are not.  I'm asking YOU how you would define IT?  

And now that I think about it I would love to be your advisor.   Reason is firing you would be the height of my day.  

I self-manage my money.  I don’t take advice on securities from guys who went from the world of food preparation to the financial industry.  Kind of has a “used car salesman” vibe to it, so I leave that kind of stuff to the pros.  Or I just do it myself.   

FYI: “It” is a singular reference, and “they” is a plural reference.  So if you meant to refer to Anti-Fa earlier, you should have said “it.”  Your use of “they” pointed to Trump’s lies.  Those lies, of course, are myriad and speak for themselves.  And Anti-Fa is just another one of your hoaxes.  So there’s that. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I self-manage my money.  I don’t take advice on securities from guys who went from the world of food preparation to the financial industry.  Kind of has a “used car salesman” vibe to it, so I leave that kind of stuff to the pros.  Or I just do it myself.   

FYI: “It” is a singular reference, and “they” is a plural reference.  So if you meant to refer to Anti-Fa earlier, you should have said “it.”  Your use of “they” pointed to Trump’s lies.  Those lies, of course, are myriad and speak for themselves.  And Anti-Fa is just another one of your hoaxes.  So there’s that. 

You don't take advice on securities from guys on the internet?  That's good.  Just so you know, I have not, nor will I ever, give you any advice on securities over the internet.  And speaking of securities advice.   You STILL don't know what I do which is embarrassing for you.   I wish you luck and hope you don't make any more stupid mistakes with your plan.  

Hmmm I have not brought up Trump's lies in this conversation so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.  Wait, I know why.  You don't know how to answer my question of how you would define ANIFA without coming off as an idiot. So to keep from looking like an idiot in your mine you come across as an idiot in everyone else's mind.  

So I'll ask one last time.  How would you define ANTIFA?  Why do you consider it a hoax?

Stop being boring.  And I'm being kind.....for now. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

😂 You don’t fire someone who pays you. That’s called quitting. 

Man, you have a warped self worth. Probably because you were one of those chefs that thought they were the boss. You are making my food, I am the boss! 

Oh and get back in the ***** kitchen, I came to have dinner, not to meet the staff! 

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

😂 You don’t fire someone who pays you. That’s called quitting. 

Man, you have a warped self worth. Probably because you were one of those chefs that thought they were the boss. You are making my food, I am the boss! 

Oh and get back in the ***** kitchen, I came to have dinner, not to meet the staff! 

You absolutely fire someone who pays you.  If they don't follow my advice I don't give a flying ***** how much they pay me.  I kick them to the curb.  I don't need them.  They need me. That is the epitome of self worth.  But I understand why you don't get that.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Alternate Title: Life With Chef Jim 

Good one.  LOL

I'm just looking for clarification on points you all make.  Funny how you guys don't respond to those questions.  You attack me , ignore me, or change the subject.  Why (HA!) is that I wonder?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You absolutely fire someone who pays you.  If they don't follow my advice I don't give a flying ***** how much they pay me.  I kick them to the curb.  I don't need them.  They need me. That is the epitome of self worth.  But I understand why you don't get that.  

They don’t need you. You guys are a dime a dozen! 

Oh, I get it. That’s why I no longer have to work for a living. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You don't take advice on securities from guys on the internet?  That's good.  Just so you know, I have not, nor will I ever, give you any advice on securities over the internet.  And speaking of securities advice.   You STILL don't know what I do which is embarrassing for you.   I wish you luck and hope you don't make any more stupid mistakes with your plan.  

Hmmm I have not brought up Trump's lies in this conversation so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.  Wait, I know why.  You don't know how to answer my question of how you would define ANIFA without coming off as an idiot. So to keep from looking like an idiot in your mine you come across as an idiot in everyone else's mind.  

So I'll ask one last time.  How would you define ANTIFA?  Why do you consider it a hoax?

Stop being boring.  And I'm being kind.....for now. 

Uh oh.  I'd hate to see you if you were more triggered than you are now!

Also, I don't really care what you do for a living.  You're an internet rando.  I wish you health, happiness, and success.  But I don't particularly care to learn the nature of your profession.  Our repartee is one where I say something, you get mad, I laugh, and we move on.  That's it.  

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Would you fire someone who disagreed with you on a different matter?  Like, say the head of Antifa came to you and needed some sage advice. Would you take him or her on as a client?  I'm trying to gauge your prowess and the depth of your expertise in whatever field it is that you're in. 

Edited by SectionC3

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Uh oh.  I'd hate to see you if you were more triggered than you are now!

Also, I don't really care what you do for a living.  You're an internet rando.  I wish you health, happiness, and success.  But I don't particularly care to learn the nature of your profession.  Our repartee is one where I say something, you get mad, I laugh, and we move on.  That's it.  

You make me angry?  Nah, ya bore me. It is hilarious that you throw out the Rule #2 but you rarely follow it yourself.   Hence the boredom.  

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Would you fire someone who disagreed with you on a different matter?  Like, say the head of Antifa came to you and needed some sage advice. Would you take him or her on as a client?  I'm trying to gauge your prowess and the depth of your expertise in whatever field it is that you're in. 

No I wouldn't fire them.  I'd not bring them aboard in the first place.  What does decision on who I help have to do with the depth of my experience?  Show a lot more about my character than my expertise.  Wouldn't you agree?  

So you are a troll and have no desire to discuss the topic at hand which was "how would you define ANTIFA as an organization and why do you consider them a hoax?"  And why are you constantly changing the subject?  What's the matter Colonel Sanders........chicken?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You make me angry?  Nah, ya bore me. It is hilarious that you throw out the Rule #2 but you rarely follow it yourself.   Hence the boredom.  

No I wouldn't fire them.  I'd not bring them aboard in the first place.  What does decision on who I help have to do with the depth of my experience?  Show a lot more about my character than my expertise.  Wouldn't you agree?  

So you are a troll and have no desire to discuss the topic at hand which was "how would you define ANTIFA as an organization and why do you consider them a hoax?"  And why are you constantly changing the subject?  What's the matter Colonel Sanders........chicken?

I'm gonna have to rule #2 your representation with spec to "the topic at hand."

I only have 6 or so people on ignore 

but that really is 99.99999 % from the main boards. 

the only PPP people on ignore are those who can’t keep their political disagreements here and bring the hate to the main board. 

like Teddy 

I need to revisit that list as half of them left TBD 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dubs said:

I knew this would come in useful. 

It's funny how we can easily ignore idiots, but the idiots are too stupid to just put DR on ignore.

No. They run to mommy and whine about the big bad anonymous poster who hurt their little feelings.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny how we can easily ignore idiots, but the idiots are too stupid to just put DR on ignore.

No. They run to mommy and whine about the big bad anonymous poster who hurt their little feelings.

I’ve got a good 15 people on ignore at this point. It’s so much better. I see their stupid flooding of the board with meaningless topics (LAMPs), but other than that, it’s glorious. 

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

DR unfortunately did not listen to his own advice and it cost him his life. 

• Haha (+1) 3

On 10/3/2020 at 8:30 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Interesting that DR is called out for not being able to ignore the trolls, but the trolls are never chastised for not ignoring DR.  

On 10/4/2020 at 2:52 AM, BullBuchanan said:

The Doubting Writer: Oh, that jacket

She really doesn't care about the children separated from their parents and oh no :o Christmas 

The War on Christmas has it's new Poster ***** 

to the OP  --- 

I reserve it for people who stalk me. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Reality Check.  

You've chosen to ignore content by TeddyKGB. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 9/17/2020 at 1:53 PM, Chef Jim said:

It’s a fairly common occurrence in the financial services industry, and is a trait that successful people in general apply.  The fact that the other poster doesn’t understand that concept and responded accordingly says a lot about that other poster. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

She really doesn't care about the children separated from their parents and oh no :o Christmas 

The War on Christmas has it's new Poster ***** 

to the OP  --- 

I reserve it for people who stalk me. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Reality. 

You've chosen to ignore content by TeddyKGB. 

This is the greatest irony, and tragedy, of your life.

• Haha (+1) 1