Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Amen, bro. Gotta get in the arena.  Couldn’t agree more. 

I’m not copying.  I’m mocking!   It’s “to” easy!

Do you hang out in emergency rooms and hand out your card to people injured in accidents?

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Do you hang out in emergency rooms and hand out your card to people injured in accidents?

Nope!  I’ll add that you asked a conjunctive question.  I’ll give a longer answer to make things clearer.  I have in the past visited various emergency rooms to show moral support for loved ones who have suffered various maladies (stroke, heart palpitations, severe influenza, broken bones, etc.). I have never given a business card or other contact information to a person injured in an accident.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Nope!  I’ll add that you asked a conjunctive question.  I’ll give a longer answer to make things clearer.  I have in the past visited various emergency rooms to show moral support for loved ones who have suffered various maladies (stroke, heart palpitations, severe influenza, broken bones, etc.). I have never given a business card or other contact information to a person injured in an accident.  

Of course you haven't ambulance chaser. They come to your office above the corner bar.

29 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm the guy that's all about punching a bully in the mouth. You reap what you sow.

one of the things I cannot stand about Donald Trump he is the proverbial Bully.....a Huge one. That's a line with me that if you cross it and I perceive someone is being a bully I snap

***** em all.  Strikes a HUGE nerve even though it shows really how insecure and weak characters they really  are . Their attempts to intimidate do the exact opposite to me.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Muppy said:

one of the things I cannot stand about Donald Trump he is the proverbial Bully.....a Huge one. That's a line with me that if you cross it and I perceive someone is being a bully I snap

***** em all.  Strikes a HUGE nerve even though it shows really how insecure and weak characters they really  are . Their attempts to intimidate do the exact opposite to me.

He can go overboard at times but I'm glad we finally have a president with some balls, been a long, long time since we had one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

No exoneration!

25 minutes ago, Buftex said:

No, essentially, Mueller said that there was so much obstruction at every turn, it was hard to prove anything... and it continues this weekend with SDNY.  Can't wait to see Barr get roasted.

Mueller said he wasn't prevented from investigating fully.

14 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

He can go overboard at times but I'm glad we finally have a president with some balls, been a long, long time since we had one.

If you wanted a president with balls you should have voted Hillary.

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

No, essentially, Mueller said that there was so much obstruction at every turn, it was hard to prove anything... and it continues this weekend with SDNY.  Can't wait to see Barr get roasted.

Link?

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  None of my offices is are above a corner bar.  

Massage parlors?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I heard the online viewership was really good. Roughly 1M concurrent viewers and Nearly 6M unique viewers. Didn't tune in myself though.

10.1 million+ watched just online. Plus another 2.5 on TV. 

... But the clowns down here will say "it was people watching to make fun of it!" :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm the guy that's all about punching a bully in the mouth. You reap what you sow.

And yet all this time I've never once seen you punch the actual bullies in the mouth. The bullies who lied for 4 years about treason, about Russian bots, about Nazis... you're strangely silent when it comes to the attackers. Yet the guy who counter punches you call a bully. 

I call BS. Sorry. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the face of the woman who punked the Donald Trump campaign.  Well done!

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

10.1 million+ watched just online. Plus another 2.5 on TV. 

All of Belarus was tuned in.  

Also, Corky, I just noticed that you mangled my grammar.  The correct grammar is “None of my offices is above a bar,” not, as you said, “None of my offices are above a bar.”  I can deal with your lousy humor, your envy issue, your Biden Derangement Syndrome, and your other problems.  But do not mess with my grammar, sir!  

Edited by SectionC3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look ass-hole, she obviously identifies as a cool teen... Or maybe several cool teens?

But seriously, I hadn't heard from Mama June in years. Glad to see she's.... Uhhh....Well there she is.

• Haha (+1) 2