Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

still waiting on that clip of trump supporters being "assaulted" and being a "blockade" of the gates 

or are they trying to cover up the fact that it was an utter embarrassment of an event 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 2

Biden will win Oklahoma

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What percentage of those in attendance were actually from Oklahoma?  

Making my point even more. Thank you.

Just now, Penfield45 said:

still waiting on that clip of trump supporters being "assaulted" and being a "blockade" of the gates 

Buffalo Gal has it at the ready

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You'll be waiting awhile for that response.

Your post was just a clever rhetorical way to sidestep the actual point.

You're trying to start a 2nd discussion without finishing the 1st. I'm sure you can figure out what that actually was. You're a clever fella.

I’m  not “waiting” on anything, I already know that what you said about me was untruthful.  The characterization of me searching “underground conspiracy sites” was meant to be dismissive, right out of the Biden camp playbook on Tara Reade.   The difference?  I gave JB the benefit of the doubt that the story might be untrue, but in this case, you said what you said.  

It’s not a sign of weakness to acknowledge you’ve painted yourself into a corner by making false statements. 

Your contradictions are mounting daily. 

Can't wait to see Joe Biden at his rally.

(hint: he'll be the one eating his soup with a suit on among those still in their robes on at the big table in the elderly care center calling his sister his wife during visitation)

Edited by I am the egg man

7 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

EagvJm3X0AYFcvo?format=jpg&name=large

The people of Oklahoma are smart for not attending the rally.

Oh so you know where all those in attendance are from?  Cool. Not sure how you know that but you must for your point to make any sense right??

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Can't wait to find Joe Biden at his rally.

(hint: he'll be the one eating his soup with a suit on among those still in their robes on at the big table in the elderly care center)

Dude, at this rate Joe Biden can stay in his basement until November. Trump's doing it for him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh so you know where all those in attendance are from?  Cool. Not sure how you know that but you must for your point to make any sense right??

Nah dog - it's a general thought. The place was supposed to be mobbed with Trump supporters. It wan't. Oklahoma is a Trump heavy state. Fewer Trump fans showed up than anticipated. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Dude, at this rate Joe Biden can stay in his basement until November. Trump's doing it for him.

Well, that he's spent most of his political career there until Obama unearthed him, that's no surprise.

17 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Nah dog - it's a general thought. The place was supposed to be mobbed with Trump supporters. It wan't. Oklahoma is a Trump heavy state. Fewer Trump fans showed up than anticipated. 

So trump supporters are actually smart because they stayed away during a pandemic. Cool thanks.  

Watching the replay now. This is some embarrassing ***** so far. 

20 minutes talking about walking down a ramp and drinking water. Good god. 330m people in this country and we’re stuck with these two schmucks?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I will give BLM credit for killing the overflow. That is a real shame as people always seem to enjoy that even when they cannot get in.

You guys are nuts.

This forum suffers from unparalleled confirmation bias.

It's the reason you CONSTANTLY bring up 2016 as proof that polls showing Trump losing are crap.

I'm wrong a lot. I can admit that.

You guys over here are off the deep end. And your stubborn refusal to admit you might be wrong ALL THE TIME is proof.

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m  not “waiting” on anything, I already know that what you said about me was untruthful.  The characterization of me searching “underground conspiracy sites” was meant to be dismissive, right out of the Biden camp playbook on Tara Reade.   The difference?  I gave JB the benefit of the doubt that the story might be untrue, but in this case, you said what you said.  

It’s not a sign of weakness to acknowledge you’ve painted yourself into a corner by making false statements. 

Your contradictions are mounting daily. 

The original conversation wasn't about you. It was about Trump and Biden.

C'mon man... catch up.

• Like (+1) 1