Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

This is such a bad idea.

Only if you're still laboring under the delusion that Covid isn't waning, or if you're a fascist who wishes to silence people's political speech on one side while supporting (for two weeks) others' right to do so...

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think Trump,  his sycophants, and his true believers, maskless, all gathered in an enclosed space for 3-6 hours in the middle of a pandemic can only be a good thing for the country.  It will undoubtedly raise the IQ of the Republican Party by weeding out a whole lot of morons. 

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I think Trump,  his sycophants, and his true believers, maskless, all gathered in an enclosed space for 3-6 hours in the middle of a pandemic can only be a good thing for the country.  It will undoubtedly raise the IQ of the Republican Party by weeding out a whole lot of morons. 

Spoken like a true fascist -- wishing death and illness on those whom have different opinions. 

When people show you who they are, believe them.

• Like (+1) 13

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only if you're still laboring under the delusion that Covid isn't waning, or if you're a fascist who wishes to silence people's political speech on one side while supporting (for two weeks) others' right to do so...

It’s like a massive Darwin experiment where the stupid walk up and accept whatever dead leader wishes at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 1

Image may contain: 1 person, text

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It’s like a massive Darwin experiment where the stupid walk up and accept whatever dead leader wishes at the moment. 

Much like Trump, the biggest idiot here projects his shortcomings onto others.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Kemp said:

Continuing to prove that he is a terrible person. Hoping for death and illness on people whom he disagrees with. Just like he tries (and fails, because he's REAL dumb) to doxx those who point out that he's ignorant of basic facts. 

Keep doing you, Kemp. You never let the board down when people need reminding what an asshat looks like.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Tulsa rally site asks Trump campaign for health plan as top Okla. court hears suit to stop event

If the lawsuit prevails, it could require the venue manager to postpone the event or dramatically reduce the number of people allowed inside, to keep people socially distanced. But the specifics remain unclear.

...what time is your flight??.........

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Continuing to prove that he is a terrible person. Hoping for death and illness on people whom he disagrees with. Just like he tries (and fails, because he's REAL dumb) to doxx those who point out that he's ignorant of basic facts. 

Keep doing you, Kemp. You never let the board down when people need reminding what an asshat looks like.

Do you think Trump’s rally could spread the virus? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Bet these people are glad they didn't leave the line. You can see where it goes around the corner. What happens to all this stuff that they are camping in?

...uh oh...National Guard time...........

This it?

18 U.S. Code § 2101. Riots

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;

and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]
Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I said the waiver is a non issue — not Covid. But reading is hard when you’re in the process of embarrassing yourself for six straight pages. 

oh so there IS a risk to people attending and it may not be that swell an idea to host 19,000 people inside a closed space venue...you are allllll over the place so which is it Rhino???

LOL

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Muppy said:

oh so there IS a risk to people attending and it may not be that swell an idea to host 19,000 people inside a closed space venue...you are allllll over the place so which is it Rhino???

LOL

I’m right where I started. 

And you’re still embarrassing yourself. Up to 8 pages now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It would disappoint donald trump zero if rabble show up to his rally..in fact I am guessing he is actually jonesing for it to happen..allow his national guard to come in and kick some heads in supporters getting slammed even better...headlines baby..PUBLICITY.....I hope the rabble ignore his pompous ass and give him the attention he deserves which is zero... if no trouble erupts he'll be the most upset he WANTS to brew disunity he LIVES for it......#### that guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Muppy said:

It would disappoint donald trump zero if rabble show up to his rally..in fact I am guessing he is actually jonesing for it to happen..allow his national guard to come in and kick some heads in

Takes a mighty big idiot to state this after Trump went out of his way to avoid that exact confrontation for the past two weeks. 

But you are on page 8 of your “I’m an idiot” victory lap. Carry on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Muppy said:

It would disappoint donald trump zero if rabble show up to his rally..in fact I am guessing he is actually jonesing for it to happen..allow his national guard to come in and kick some heads in supporters getting slammed even better...headlines baby..PUBLICITY.....I hope the rabble ignore his pompous ass and give him the attention he deserves which is zero... if no trouble erupts he'll be the most upset he WANTS to brew disunity he LIVES for it......#### that guy.

Quick reminder:

Today’s Resistance “phrase that pays” is 

Trump Rabble

?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’m right where I started. 

And you’re still embarrassing yourself. Up to 8 pages now. 

LOL Flipflopper extrordinaire  Im laughing at you because you are the embarrassment...any more conspiracy theories for me rhino I need a few more laughs LOL you and your girlfriend the gal from B-LO are a match made in q-anon HEAVEN. #JOKE

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Takes a mighty big idiot to state this after Trump went out of his way to avoid that exact confrontation for the past two weeks. 

But you are on page 8 of your “I’m an idiot” victory lap. Carry on. 

BLEEP

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

You're right, they should be out protesting nonsense and burning down the city center. That, apparently, makes one immune to the virus.

• Like (+1) 1

But, at a time when Covid-19 cases are on the rise in Oklahoma -- the state has seen new confirmed cases more than double from the previous week, according to analysis of Johns Hopkins University data -- and in neighboring Texas, the rally could be a recipe for a super-spreader event.

Guidelines for gatherings during Covid-19

The rally violates virtually every one of the guiding principles for gatherings issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, putting it in the "highest risk" category. It's large and it's indoors. Social distancing almost certainly will not be possible if the arena is filled to anything close to capacity. Attendees will likely be yelling and chanting (and expelling droplets farther and faster than if they were speaking quietly). There might be social pressure to not wear masks, as many Trump supporters have mocked the use of masks during the pandemic, and Trump told the Wall Street Journal that he thinks some people wear them to signal disapproval of him.

sounds perfectly rational to me LETS DO THIS...LOL 

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You're right, they should be out protesting nonsense and burning down the city center. That, apparently, makes one immune to the virus.

red herring

Edited by Muppy

4 minutes ago, Muppy said:

red herring

No.

It is exactly the point the Left cannot face.

Thousands packed together.

One you don't approve.

The other you call unimportant.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

It is exactly the point the Left cannot face.

Thousands packed together.

One you don't approve.

The other you call unimportant.

one is an indoor venue with plans made well in advance. You are assuming that I agree with large outdoor groups gathering, possibly being infected and spreading it to others..I said no such thing,.anywhere. Prove that I  "approve" or large scale groups gathering during a pandemic, I'll wait about 30 seconds and then move on why? Because it doesn't exist and you can't

Red Herring. 

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

one is an indoor venue with plans made well in advance. You are assuming that I agree with large outdoor groups gathering, possibly being infected and spreading it to others..I said no such thing,.anywhere. Prove that I  "approve" or large scale groups gathering during a pandemic, I'll wait about 30 seconds and then move on why? Because it doesn't exist and you can't

Red Herring. 

Ok. Should we expect to see you shortly in the liberal protest thread condemning all those mass protest gatherings just like you are here, or nah?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Red Herring. 

As discussed above, the virus doesn't care about politics.   Either you're standing in a tight crowd of thousands, screaming your head off, or you're not.   The particles don't have a blue or red path to travel.  They just jump to the next host.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Spoken like a true fascist -- wishing death and illness on those whom have different opinions. 

When people show you who they are, believe them.

Where did I wish anything upon anybody?  I'm not the one denying reality by doing just the opposite of what even his own health officials are recommending just to stoke my ego.  It's the Liar in Chief who's wishing death and illness on anybody, in this case, his own supporters  ....and  he's covering his own arse by requiring all those 20k maskless Trumplets in attendance at the BOK on Saturday to sign a waiver.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Where did I wish anything upon anybody? 

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

Keep on proving you're a fascist: wish death upon those you disagree with, then lie about having said it. Too bad I got the receipts. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ok. Should we expect to see you shortly in the liberal protest thread condemning all those mass protest gatherings just like you are here, or nah?

actually I'm here because I think donald trump deserves any bit of snark and reality I can throw at he and his supporters...Im not a crusader for all things political like a lot of PPP folks are except where he is concerned. I'm free to add to any discussion I choose and not to others. Its as big a mistake for me to label all Trump supporters as deplorable cultists as for you to assume all that oppose him have lockstep views as far as liberal views are concerned either. Its whataboutism at its finest. Why must folks be pigeon holed and assumptions made just to prove "rightness"  or "wrongness" everything is not so black and white ......welcome to political chatting..

Edited by Muppy

16 minutes ago, GG said:

As discussed above, the virus doesn't care about politics.   Either you're standing in a tight crowd of thousands, screaming your head off, or you're not.   The particles don't have a blue or red path to travel.  They just jump to the next host.  

this is true but my point is that indoor venues that happen to be in a location where an uptick in infections has occurred and more likely will is not a wise move in regards to covid-19 and okay I'll say it now..NO I dont approve of outdoor large gatherings that dont obey CDC guidelines either.  This again coming from an at risk person.

• Like (+1) 2