Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

35 minutes ago, GG said:

Then do the hard work through the proper legislative steps, if you're not too busy dancing at the graves. 

If you believe DACA was proper through an EO, it should equally be proper to rescind through an EO.  

It's really too bad the GOP didn't take care of this when they controlled Congress. Imagine the statement that would make in uniting America, right?

Just now, BillStime said:

It's really too bad the GOP didn't take care of this when they controlled Congress. Imagine the statement that would make in uniting America, right?

Gee I wonder if there are people on this site who said that the failure to pass true immigration reform in 2007 was a huge error for GOP?

• Like (+1) 3

I don't wish covid-19 on anyone. But if Trump supporters want to attend and many get infected I will think well they signed the waiver. They actually signed a waiver saying you won't hold DT responsible if they get sick. So if they do its all on them and their decision to take that risk. Could end up being a  Bad decision. If they Don't get sick great. But if they are indeed infected I just hope they don't then bring it home to immune compromised folks who didn't sign and had no say in the matter.  If the attendees decided the risk was worth the attendance yeah its America.  We have the right to smoke cigarettes and not exercise and become obese and its all their personal right but is it smart?  At the time when upticks are happening in states that "opened up too early" i think any gatherings like this are a crapshoot of uncertainty as to just what will or won't happen.  Its a similar dilemma with filling stadiums for sporting events but at least for football those are open air stadiums.  I wouldnt put my health or potential health of my family in support of ANY candidate but that's me.

16 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I don't wish covid-19 on anyone. But if Trump supporters want to attend and many get infected I will think well they signed the waiver. They actually signed a waiver saying you won't hold DT responsible if they get sick. So if they do its all on them and their decision to take that risk. Could end up being a  Bad decision. If they Don't get sick great. But if they are indeed infected I just hope they don't then bring it home to immune compromised folks who didn't sign and had no say in the matter.  If the attendees decided the risk was worth the attendance yeah its America.  We have the right to smoke cigarettes and not exercise and become obese and its all their personal right but is it smart?  At the time when upticks are happening in states that "opened up too early" i think any gatherings like this are a crapshoot of uncertainty as to just what will or won't happen.  Its a similar dilemma with filling stadiums for sporting events but at least for football those are open air stadiums.  I wouldnt put my health or potential health of my family in support of ANY candidate but that's me.

I wouldn't put the health of my family at risk just to burn down my friend's restaurant in the name of social justice, but that's just me.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I wouldn't put the health of my family at risk just to burn down my friend's restaurant in the name of social justice, but that's just me.

total deflection from the topic at hand but I'm not surprised.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Muppy said:

As discussed above, what's the difference of being around 18,000 in an indoor arena to support your political view as opposed to being around 100,000 people outdoors to support your political view?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

As discussed above, what's the difference of being around 18,000 in an indoor arena to support your political view as opposed to being around 100,000 people outdoors to support your political view?

Obviously 1 is based on free speech and first amendment rights and the other is...uh....hmmm....Racist!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GG said:

Didn't you read the Left/Media statement about the rally.....................it's INSIDE !!

That makes it a death trap !

All Americans should go outside as soon as possible.......................Wait a minute :wacko:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

ahem....a waiver saying that "if you  get sick don't sue me"..Donald Trump. If there isnt a significant issue why have a waiver to start with? Besides that there is social distancing issues as well as air circulation inside an enclosed venue.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Obviously 1 is based on free speech and first amendment rights and the other is...uh....hmmm....Racist!

WAIVER someone please explain that for me..if so unnecessary or needless  why have one?

With 'eyes of the world' on Tulsa, police chief discusses plans to keep everyone safe

The Tulsa Police Department will have help from various agencies. Those include the Secret Service, FBI, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, potentially 250 National Guard troops, the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office and other local law enforcement agencies in the area.

Franklin said the National Guard would be used as a “force multiplier to help assist us in ramping up our numbers and securing a safety area for our city and our citizens.”

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

It's actually quite relevant to the topic at hand.

BLEEP 

crickets on the waiver.....YEP no great explanation for that if no issue with the gathering huh.........**Thumbs UP*  lol

Just now, Muppy said:

ahem....a waiver saying that "if you  get sick don't sue me"..Donald Trump. If there isnt a significant issue why have a waiver to start with? Besides that there is social distancing issues as well as air circulation inside an enclosed venue.  

You can also look at it that the rally organizers recognize the transmission risks at the rally, while the protesters are encouraged to go all out despite nearly equal risks

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

WAIVER someone please explain that for me..if so unnecessary or needless  why have one?

To prevent psychotic liberals from having the ability to sue after purposefully going while sick and still undiagnosed with the hopes of infecting Trump supporters and potentially getting a big settlement. TDS is a disease. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Eaw4dBsWoAM8o2X?format=jpg&name=small

I mean, we love America.  It's a good cult to belong to.  We once protested in a few state capitals because our jobs and livelihoods were at risk without any justification or science explaining why only to get scolded and talked to like children and even threatened by politicians.  We had nurses (probably crisis actors) stand outside those protests shaming and guilting them with signs saying their protest was going to get nurses killed.  The media condemned these protests as irresponsible and reckless.  They didn't like we had a pool party to.  Shame shame. 

The warped and delusional cult is the one that wants to end police, tear down statues/rewrite history, cancel Gone With The Wind, suppress opposing thought online, force you to protest their way, and allow members of said cult to occupy parts of their cities.  They protested (the correct way and for the correct reasons Public Health Agency Approved!).  The politicians and the media cheered these on.  And politicans and white guilt ridden morons all across the country took knees to be able to post on their Insta....I mean to show solidarity with the struggle.  Politicians did the same thing.  I heard they even washed feet.    

Now that's a freak show cult.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

To prevent psychotic liberals from having the ability to sue after purposefully going while sick and still undiagnosed with the hopes of infecting Trump supporters and potentially getting a big settlement. TDS is a disease. 

LOL this is pretty funny conspiracy theories behind every corner Everywhere.....Its an answer I'll give you that...A totally biased right wing BLEEEEP answer  but its an answer LOL

7 minutes ago, GG said:

You can also look at it that the rally organizers recognize the transmission risks at the rally, while the protesters are encouraged to go all out despite nearly equal risks

Thank you at least your answer is rational in regards to the rally.....on topic Thank you 

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Thank you at least your answer is rational in regards to the rally.....on topic Thank you 

Hence the valid cries of hypocrisy

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Muppy said:

LOL this is pretty funny conspiracy theories behind every corner Everywhere.....Its an answer I'll give you that...A totally biased right wing BLEEEEP answer  but it's an answer

? It's very naive to think this wouldn't happen.

#JusticeForJussie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LB3 said:

? It's very naive to think this wouldn't happen.

#JusticeForJussie

I'm not going to argue hypotheticals with you regarding the possibility that Donald Trump would ask attendees to sign a waiver due to "alleged" covid- infected anti Trumpers attending to uptick the virus on purpose it is a deluded waaaay out there premise.....It couldnt possibly mean there is a chance what he is doing might backfire due to the virus being THAT infectuous....Good Grief man. .Yes I know Jussie Smollett intended to inflame tensions with a false claim of racial hatred but what you are implying is a huge stretch it is comparing a health issue with a racial issue.  Get a Grip.

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

I'm not going to argue hypotheticals with you regarding the possibility that Donald Trump would ask attendees to sign a waiver due to "alleged" covid- infected anti Trumpers attending to uptick the virus on purpose it is a deluded waaaay out there premise.....It couldnt possibly mean there is a chance what he is doing might backfire due to the virus being THAT infectuous....Good Grief man. .Yes I know Jussie Smollett intended to inflame tensions with a false claim of racial hatred but what you are implying is a huge stretch it is comparing a health issue with a racial issue.  Get a Grip.

There are lots of kooks out there bud. Healthy skepticism will serve you well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

Multiple postings were made and removed on Craigslist offering to pay Wuhan Flu infected people to go to the rally. Bad people exist.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, FireChans said:

There are lots of kooks out there bud. Healthy skepticism will serve you well.

Yeah lets keep this topic related to health and not crack pot conspiracy theories LOL 

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

Multiple postings were made and removed on Craigslist offering to pay Wuhan Flu infected people to go to the rally. Bad people exist.

you keep thinking that is why Donald asked for waivers to be signed and I'll keep calling that premise Bleep. 

Just now, Muppy said:

Yeah lets keep this topic related to health and not crack pot conspiracy theories LOL 

I mean, we have seen videos of kooks over the last few weeks. You think it’s out of the realm of possibility that some left winger goes to a Trump rally and tries to blame him for getting sick? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean, we have seen videos of kooks over the last few weeks. You think it’s out of the realm of possibility that some left winger goes to a Trump rally and tries to blame him for getting sick? 

It'll probably be Acosta

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the dems find and hire sick people and send them in there

to cough on people. It's how they roll.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

More worried about the health of the crowd than what CNN thinks TBH.

What do you mean, the entire crowd are all your sworn enemies right?  Why get in the way when your enemy makes a tactical error like this?

• Like (+1) 1