Trump is a Moron

Gary, what a friggin' power tool you are.  You deleted your thread because it was shown that 2 separate times you posted only part of 45's quote to totally change the meaning of what he said.

He says all sorts of dumb stuff but you have to lie about what he says.  You even lie about your own actions.  What an absolute waste of protoplasm you are.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Ummmm, we still know you started the other thread, Gary, and your disingenuousness didn't disappear with the thread...

Y'all missed the point of the other thread. One of the Trumpers said I should have just posted a Trump is a moron thread instead so I obliged. He was right. I think it was Johnnycage

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Y'all missed the point of the other thread. One of the Trumpers said I should have just posted a Trump is a moron thread instead so I obliged. He was right. I think it was Johnnycage

Yep, that'd be me.  My point was not JUST that you should create a topic about your thoughts on Trump being a moron...it was more that you indicated that was the point of your previous thread.  But it was obvious that your previous thread was clearly designed to provide misinformation and you eventually had a breakthrough and indicated the point was that you thought Trump was a moron...so I suggested you just create THAT thread instead of creating threads full of misinformation and half-truths.

And I'm not necessarily a Trumper...but more someone who thinks it's BS to create misleading topics out of context to try to push a narrative.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now he deletes the thread he was exposed in, because he's a coward too afraid to let his words stand. 

Gary continues to prove he's not only dishonest, he's a bad person. Here to intentionally deceive people and gaslight them. 

He should be ignored by all. 

This is why you’re on the Washed Up Psycho List. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Yep, that'd be me.  My point was not JUST that you should create a topic about your thoughts on Trump being a moron...it was more that you indicated that was the point of your previous thread.  But it was obvious that your previous thread was clearly designed to provide misinformation

You were right so I started this thread. Thank you. I disagree with the bolded though about what you see as obvious - hence why it was deleted - I did not want to provide misinformation. Judging by my track record, I post examples of why Trump is a moron all the time.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is why you’re on the Washed Up Psycho List. 

Atop of the intellectually dishonest list as well - quoting me a mere 9 minutes after his virtuous attempt to get the world to ignore me.

Edited by Warren Zevon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

You were right so I started this thread. Thank you. I disagree with the bolded though about what you see as obvious - hence why it was deleted - I did not want to provide misinformation. Judging by my track record, I post examples of why Trump is a moron all the time.

I will agree with your thoughts on the bolded.  I should have said "it was obvious to me".  It wasn't objectively obvious.

12 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Anyone have any good salmon recipes?  Are we still doing that???

B-man shared this one. I made it last night and it was great...

Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes 

https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-tuscan-salmon-recipe

335405449_CreamyGarlicTuscanSalmonWithSpinachandSun-DriedTomatoes.thumb.jpg.8ba1cf7bbaf3a140ec34037c155ee739.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Edited for the snowflakes

This is what the liberal left have evolved too. They have no morals, intelligence, creativity or a backbone. 

You are not going to win. 90% of the population sees you and your "movement" for what ot truly is. A bunch of demented, psychotic and spoiled brats that have no backbone. When the grownups decide they've had enough of your temper tantrum, they will squash it. Then you will run back to your parents basement with your tail between your legs. 

It's going to be so much fun to watch.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

This is what the liberal left have evolved too. They have no morals, intelligence, creativity or a backbone

You are not going to win. 90% of the population sees you and your "movement" for what ot truly is. A bunch of demented, psychotic and spoiled brats that have no backbone. When the grownups decide they've had enough of your temper tantrum, they will squash it. Then you will run back to your parents basement with your tail between your legs. 

Sounds like that GG dude, who just admitted that Trump is a liar but still maintains that, save for Abe Lincoln, Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in the history of this country. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

This is what the liberal left have evolved too. They have no morals, intelligence, creativity or a backbone. 

How come neither Republican POTUS of the 21st century was able to take office without defying the popular vote? 

Seems weird that Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016 both lost the popular vote. You'd think if 90% of the population were against the left, Obama wouldn't be the only one to win the popular vote on his first term in the 3 instances it's occurred in the 2000s. 

3 presidents. 2 republicans who dont win popular vote to claim office. 1 democrat who does win popular vote. Interesting.

Republicans are really amazing masters of disguise. They're the majority who control the government. They're also the victims. Everything good is because of them. And nothing is their fault. They're the party of personal responsibility. And everything is the liberals fault. 

I'd compare them to children b/c the mentality is so immature but the difference is children have the ability to learn

Edited by GregPersons
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Maybe when you’re not in someone else’s basement (kind of like how Trump hides in the basement of his public housing in Washington) you can work on your grammar. Even the protestors and those little Mexicans whom you despise but whom you allow to collect your milk and to pick the fruit that you pop in your mouth without thinking use our language better than do you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sounds like that GG dude, who just admitted that Trump is a liar but still maintains that, save for Abe Lincoln, Trump has done more for the African-American community than any president in the history of this country. 

Will you admit you're a liar?

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe when you’re not in someone else’s basement (kind of like how Trump hides in the basement of his public housing in Washington) you can work on your grammar. Even the protestors and those little Mexicans whom you despise but whom you allow to collect your milk and to pick the fruit that you pop in your mouth without thinking use our language better than do you. 

Is that the best you can do? You are pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Will you admit you're a liar?

Is that the best you can do? You are pathetic. 

Hoax.  I’m not the one who supports the flying of the banner of a loser, traitorous, bigoted group like the Confederacy.  

Actually, now that I think about it, loser, traitorous, and bigoted fits Trump pretty well.  So it’s natural that he’d want to keep the stars and bars flying high.  Maybe he can hug that flag, too.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not the one who supports the flying of the banner of a loser, traitorous, bigoted group like the Confederacy.  

Actually, now that I think about it, loser, traitorous, and bigoted fits Trump pretty well.  So it’s natural that he’d want to keep the stars and bars flying high.  Maybe he can hug that flag, too.  

Lol, I think you need to go back on your meds. You're delusional!  Lol

So pathetic 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I'm kinda excited to see this place in November.

I wasn't around for any of the Presidential elections, but I get the sense that after the election in November this will be a very pleasant place as winners and losers come together in a time to celebrate, unite and congratulate one another, making amends of their differences.

That's what happens, right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wasn't around for any of the Presidential elections, but I get the sense that after the election in November this will be a very pleasant place as winners and losers come together in a time to celebrate, unite and congratulate one another, making amends of their differences.

No, last time the guy you're supporting decided to resist the peaceful transition of power and became a part of a 21st century coup attempt. 

But he failed. Like his campaign will. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Funny you should say this. The day after Obama was we elected I was very happy for black people (can I still use that phrase). As a matter of fact, even as a staunch conservative, I remember walking in the office the very next morning and seeing a black woman. I wanted to give her a hug. Well he squandered that. Just at Bush squandered 911. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

November should be interesting.  Last time around we had the Moron vs the Crook.  This time we get the Moron vs the Terminally Confused?  What a great country!

And with this we still do not have a viable third party. WTF???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, last time the guy you're supporting decided to resist the peaceful transition of power and became a part of a 21st century coup attempt. 

But he failed. Like his campaign will. 

Leave it to DR to have no sense of humor. :doh:

You sure you aren't just a Russian bot?

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Leave it to DR to have no sense of humor. :doh:

You sure you aren't just a Russian bot?

I have a wonderful sense of humor. And 90% of the time I'm busting your chops. But I have a hard time making light of the biggest scandal in US history, especially after taking grief for three years despite being ultimately proven correct. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1