Should white people bow down and ask for forgiveness?

I just want to know what the left wants. Nobody is for racist cops. Nobody wants police brutality.  What is the main goal? Does Bowing have to happen to have peace?

I just want to know, since we are all pretty much on the same when it comes to racism. What's the main goal of these protests?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I just want to know what the left wants. Nobody is for racist cops. Nobody wants police brutality.  What is the main goal? Does Bowing have to happen to have peace?

I just want to know, since we are all pretty much on the same when it comes to racism. What's the main goal of these protests?

Only if you do it like this:

obama-bows-saudi.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Communism

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Can we start a law suit to get rid of the term Black lives matter? 

should be ALL LIVES MATTER. 

MAYOR in DC should change  the road painting.  

According to the woke people, that is racist.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, meazza said:

Both of my parents are Italian so I disagree

My mother is Italian and my father is Italian and English.

So, most of the time I just ride around on my scooter saying, “ciao” and trying to colonialism the neighborhoods around me...

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

My mother is Italian and my father is Italian and English.

So, most of the time I just ride around on my scooter saying, “ciao” and trying to colonialism the neighborhoods around me...

You should try extorting the local businesses to give you cash in exchange for protection.  It beats working.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

That's the problem in this country, not enough Italians in power.......please don't mention Cuomo, he's not Italian but a moron

Exactly.  Nothing is better than the sweet corruption of Italians funneling government money into their coffers through construction and sanitation contracts.

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, meazza said:

Both parents are from Salerno, now give me your money.

Grampa from Ancona. Last name Giovanelli. Changed it (lot legally) when he came to the US via Canada. Interviewed for a sous chef position with a guy from Italy. Last name? Giovanelli.  I asked where he was from and he said Ancona. I asked was that a popular name there. He said no, probably 5 Giovanelli’s in the phone book. Talk about paisan. Probably a cousin of some sort. LOL 

• Like (+1) 1