2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's not unusual for presidential nominees to pick a VP who spent the primaries criticizing the presidential nominee. 

But I'm not sure how Kamala is going to spend the next couple of months telling everyone she no longer believes Tara Reade. It's going to be an embarrassing change of heart for her, especially after how she went after Kavanaugh.

That obvious and simple hypocrisy could be bad for her...assuming anyone in the media will ask her.

Yup. 

The media is already trying to paint her as a pragmatic moderate -- despite her having the most liberal record in the Senate :lol: So I don't think the media is going to be doing much truth telling on ol' Kamala's record.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a source
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
Yup. 

The media is already trying to paint her as a pragmatic moderate -- despite her having the most liberal record in the Senate :lol: So I don't think the media is going to be doing much truth telling on ol' Kamala's record.

When the dust clears from the media honeymoon on this pick, the video will be unmistakable for many of her positions and the one thing about Trump's team is they LOVE them some damning video.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

When the dust clears from the media honeymoon on this pick, the video will be unmistakable for many of her positions and the one thing about Trump's team is they LOVE them some damning video.

Case in point: 

That's one story that will get much more pub soon.

Picking Kamala is a terrible choice since the racism tag does not stick with Trump anymore, and that was all the Dems had. Biden has literally this year been called a racist by his VP many times, not once or twice but many times. The ads for Trump will just be her attacking Biden all those times, who the heck votes for these two?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

• U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, who challenged Former Vice President Joe Biden on issues like immigration and school busing, was praised by many for her performance during the second night of the first Democratic debate. Photo: Screenshot Via Twitter

Great choice Joe !

Didn’t the media just tell us how much of a devout Catholic Biden is?

Awkward...

Racist, rapist, Catholic. Anything else Biden is that she doesn’t like?

Talk about the Odd Couple.

FLASHBACK: While Democrats get crazier, Tulsi Gabbard hits Kamala Harris criticism right on the nose.

As Gabbard pointed out, then California attorney general, Harris was responsible for putting “over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.”

Harris’ office also blocked DNA evidence that could have freed a man who may be innocent. And what’s more, as Gabbard said, “She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California. And she fought to keep (the) cash bail system in place that impacts poor people in the worst kind of way.”

Related: Kamala Harris: Introducing a faked confession isn’t outrageous prosecutorial misconduct.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FLASHBACK: While Democrats get crazier, Tulsi Gabbard hits Kamala Harris criticism right on the nose.

As Gabbard pointed out, then California attorney general, Harris was responsible for putting “over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.”

Harris’ office also blocked DNA evidence that could have freed a man who may be innocent. And what’s more, as Gabbard said, “She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California. And she fought to keep (the) cash bail system in place that impacts poor people in the worst kind of way.”

Related: Kamala Harris: Introducing a faked confession isn’t outrageous prosecutorial misconduct.

I'm just happy we're not talking about Benghazi again.  If the right wants to make the argument she's part of the radical left than they pry shouldn't point out she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana.

Walk away? 

af1feb4c-2001-4fdc-93dd-798f91667c23.png&w=80&h=80
Opinion by 
Columnist
August 12, 2020 at 7:45 a.m. EDT
Add to list

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich — a pro-life, fiscal-hawk Republican — will speak at the Democratic National Convention and has said he will vote for former vice president Joe Biden. In contrast to the equivocating Republican governor of Maryland, Larry Hogan (who has not ruled out voting for President Trump), Kasich makes as compelling a case as any politician that it is not enough to simply voice displeasure with Trump. We have to vote him out.

Kasich appeared with CNN’s Don Lemon on Monday to call for an end to the Trump era. “We can’t continue to go down this path. . . . I mean, people are now speaking to each other if they disagree with them with through clenched teeth. There’s almost hatred going on,” he explained. “This has to stop because the great things that happened in our country — whatever they are, women suffrage, civil rights — they happen when we come together, not when we’re divided.”

Kasich thinks Biden is the kind of unifier we need. More precisely, the former Ohio governor argues that, if one thinks Trump is a threat to the republic, it is not enough to stay home or write in a third party. “I’ve had enough of this. I’ve had enough of the division and everything else, and not getting anything done,” Kasich said. “So, to just sit it out again and say well I’m not going to be for Trump and not lend my support to somebody, I — it doesn’t make sense for me this time around.” You can either accept Trump as the new normal, or you can recognize he is a dangerous detour into unhinged populism and unfit for the job.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Susan Rice hints at possible Biden administration role while touting Harris pick

"I'm glad that I'm going to be able to support them and do my utmost to elect Biden-Harris and help them govern when the time comes," Rice said, seemingly hinting at a possible role in a potential Biden-Harris administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-biden-harris-role-help-govern

Secretary of State would be a good fit

• Haha (+1) 1