"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us" - James Mattis

51 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm a Marine, and would follow Mattis in battle through the gates of hell. 

But that's it... He is a brilliant warrior, but needs to stay away from politics

BS. As a retired Navy Chief, Jim Mattis did EXACTLY what he should do... speak OUT when a threat to our Constitution rears its head... i.e. the "President".

It's not politics... ITS WAS OUR OATH to defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC and to UPHOLD the CONSTITUTION. What is happening in DC is an absolute DISGRACE... tear gassing our own PEOPLE and flying a damn helo that low... incompetent and dangerous tools.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

BS. As a retired Navy Chief, Jim Mattis did EXACTLY what he should do... speak OUT when a threat to our Constitution rears its head... i.e. the "President".

It's not politics... ITS WAS OUR OATH to defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC and to UPHOLD the CONSTITUTION.

Thank you.  Amen.  

• Haha (+1) 1

They've been sitting on the "Deploy the Mattis attack on Trump" bomb for what they felt was the right time.  They would adjust the attack to whatever the situation.  They were probably hoping October but thought this would suffice.  If you don't see that you don't understand 2020 politics in America.  

I want to say I can't imagine what they'll do in October when they see Biden is in deep deep trouble.  But I can guess.....

Anything from replacing him with Michelle, a fake 2nd wave of Corona, "reports" Corona mutated and it could be deadlier, stories Trump hosted the Minneapolis Chief of Police at Mar-A-Lago just a few months prior to Floyd's death, to having some staffer allege Trump assaulted her sometime within the last 4 years. 

Literally everything is on the table.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's not politics... ITS WAS OUR OATH to defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC and to UPHOLD the CONSTITUTION. What is happening in DC is an absolute DISGRACE... tear gassing our own PEOPLE and flying a damn helo that low... incompetent and dangerous tools.

What did Mattis say about the weaponization of the intelligence agency under BO, the corruption in the FBI, and Obama’s expulsion of Russians in an effort to create an international incident?  What about the Mueller tribunal, what did he say about that? IMO, the attempt to unseat a President and hijack an election is about as dangerous and un-American as you can get.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

First, let me apologize that you were Navy, I'm so sorry you couldn't measure up Chief.... ?

And now you, like Mattis, do not understand the Constitution then. You need to first understand that we are a Republic where the job of government is to protect the rights of the smallest minority, THE INDIVIDUAL! I'm sure we can then agree that in the free exercise of our rights, we can do what we want but only so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. This is where the line, you can't scream fire in a crowded theater comes from.

So now, let's look to the "protests"... Where those protests are peaceful, they are truly, and rightly exercising their right to assemble, and petition the government, case closed. However where there are riots and violence they are infringing on the rights of others by stealing and destroying private property and harming individuals. This is all illegal, and an abomination under any free and just society. 

I find it hypocritical of people like Mattis to speak out now during deadly riots, but were quiet during peaceful protests by militias in Michigan a couple weeks ago that were slammed universally by the media.

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Cinga said:

First, let me apologize that you were Navy, I'm so sorry you couldn't measure up Chief.... ?

And now you, like Mattis, do not understand the Constitution then. You need to first understand that we are a Republic where the job of government is to protect the rights of the smallest minority, THE INDIVIDUAL! I'm sure we can then agree that in the free exercise of our rights, we can do what we want but only so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. This is where the line, you can't scream fire in a crowded theater comes from.

So now, let's look to the "protests"... Where those protests are peaceful, they are truly, and rightly exercising their right to assemble, and petition the government, case closed. However where there are riots and violence they are infringing on the rights of others by stealing and destroying private property and harming individuals. This is all illegal, and an abomination under any free and just society. 

I find it hypocritical of people like Mattis to speak out now during deadly riots, but were quite during peaceful protests by militias in Michigan a couple weeks ago that were slammed universally by the media.

Amen! Can we post this on a billboard for everyone to read! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He’s right. We have a president literally trying to stir up 1/3 of the country against the rest, Putin must be pleased 

And just like that....we’re back to talking about your friend Putin. Can you at least pick a different foreign leader this year? In case you’ve been in a cave, the Russia fairy tale is officially is in tatters!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He’s right. We have a president literally trying to stir up 1/3 of the country against the rest, Putin must be pleased 

He is a traitor comrade. Fortunately we have the other two thirds that are under control. Victory is ours.

Fortunately, Emperor Xi is on our side. We can't lose.

Edited by Reality Check

9 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You must have been in a lot of places where the people were not allowed to speak out in ports of call. We don’t need to turn into that 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And just like that....we’re back to talking about your friend Putin. Can you at least pick a different foreign leader this year? In case you’ve been in a cave, the Russia fairy tale is officially is in tatters!

Remember though, Putin wants to cause chaos in the US, that’s why he supported Trump. Or are you so far in the Deep State /Q hole that you think that is a hoax, too? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You must have been in a lot of places where the people were not allowed to speak out in ports of call. We don’t need to turn into that 

I agree comrade. We must shut down the alt-right extremists for good. We need Obama back.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Remember though, Putin wants to cause chaos in the US, that’s why he supported Trump. Or are you so far in the Deep State /Q hole that you think that is a hoax, too? 

Ever heard of the concept of self awareness Tibs? How about irony?  I can promise you, I’m not in discord, but YOU clearly are and have been since November 2016. 

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They've been sitting on the "Deploy the Mattis attack on Trump" bomb for what they felt was the right time.  They would adjust the attack to whatever the situation.  They were probably hoping October but thought this would suffice.  If you don't see that you don't understand 2020 politics in America.  

I want to say I can't imagine what they'll do in October when they see Biden is in deep deep trouble.  But I can guess.....

Anything from replacing him with Michelle, a fake 2nd wave of Corona, "reports" Corona mutated and it could be deadlier, stories Trump hosted the Minneapolis Chief of Police at Mar-A-Lago just a few months prior to Floyd's death, to having some staffer allege Trump assaulted her sometime within the last 4 years. 

Literally everything is on the table.  

Oh, it’ll be spectacular alright.  I would assume they have several things in development.

Any lingering doubts that the left was capable and willing to lie, cheat and steal to any extreme was put to bed forever during the Kavanaugh hearings.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Oh, it’ll be spectacular alright.  I would assume they have several things in development.

Any lingering doubts that the left was capable and willing to lie, cheat and steal to any extreme was put to bed forever during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Lie, cheat and steal? Isn't that the motto of Trump Inc.? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Send them where? 

Into the liberal cities where the violent lefties have taken over and run amok. Cops are being attacked, Caucasian Americans are being forced to kneel and beg for mercy. These things have happened already, it’s documented. It is now civil war, and time to protect the good, hard working citizenry from the uncivilized terrorists.