Arrest warrant for armed robbery issued for Giants CB DeAndre Baker

On 5/15/2020 at 4:48 AM, Poleshifter said:

This is great.

Dunbar: 

Shortly before the warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday, he held a 15-minute introductory teleconference call and told Seattle reporters:

"You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day. ...

I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person."

Good news for Dunbar.  He is wanted .... By the Po Po!!!! ?

• Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

It's like nobody watches crime shows.  

Further to this,  ???????
I am having fun rolling this through all the different crime shows there have been.  Would be a blast to see Jack Webb and Harry Morgan work their way through this case.

57 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I am having fun rolling this through all the different crime shows there have been.  Would be a blast to see Jack Webb and Harry Morgan work their way through this case.

I was thinking Lester Freeman and Bunk Moreland.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DrDare said:

cliff notes please

2 idiots robbed a bunch of people. The people robbed then changed their story and said the 2 idiots didn’t do it. Turns out the people robbed were paid off by the 2 idiots to change their story

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Just the facts ma’am, just the facts.  I actually like Morgan better as Colonel Potter.  I loved the early seasons of MASH.

41 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

2 idiots robbed a bunch of people. The people robbed then changed their story and said the 2 idiots didn’t do it. Turns out the people robbed were paid off by the 2 idiots to change their story

I guess the operant word is idiots.  Right back at ya Bangarang.

14 hours ago, Beast said:

So, um, how ya feeling about that fishy stuff now?

It's exactly what I thought was fishy. The players paid/intimidated witnesses into changing their stories, and it all came out in the end because they arent the criminal masterminds they think they are.

What's your point?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's exactly what I thought was fishy. The players paid/intimidated witnesses into changing their stories, and it all came out in the end because they arent the criminal masterminds they think they are.

What's your point?

Sure you did. LOL

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

Sure you did. LOL

I'm not sure what youre getting at? LOL?

That said, I dont remember ever interacting with you before, so maybe there is part of a conversation I'm missing?

Gugny and I (and anyone else with half a brain) had this figured out back in May. Look at his comment right below my post. It was obvious why the victims changed their stories so quickly.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm not sure what youre getting at? LOL?

That said, I dont remember ever interacting with you before, so maybe there is part of a conversation I'm missing?

Gugny and I (and anyone else with half a brain) had this figured out back in May. Look at his comment right below my post. It was obvious why the victims changed their stories so quickly.

Yeah. It was REALLY obvious.  The only question was whether or not evidence of the payoffs would come to light.  And it has.  Now we see where it goes legally.  Also waiting on teams to release them and/or a league suspension.  

Edited by BarleyNY

On 7/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would guess nfl players get arrested less than the non nfl population. 

I would be willing to bet NFL millionaires get arrested at a lot higher rate than a non professional athlete millionaire.

15 hours ago, Beast said:

I would be willing to bet NFL millionaires get arrested at a lot higher rate than a non professional athlete millionaire.

I would bet they have more brain injuries as well.  

it’s funny that fans have no problem with these guys going into 50 car crashes during a game but pretend to be shocked when they mess up.  Yet, they also hold athletes to higher standards than politicians.  

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would bet they have more brain injuries as well.  

it’s funny that fans have no problem with these guys going into 50 car crashes during a game but pretend to be shocked when they mess up.  Yet, they also hold athletes to higher standards than politicians.  

I don't think anyone's shocked that they messed up.  I think most are shocked at exactly how stupid they are.