Stepon Diggs open letter to his little brother.

5 hours ago, Gambit said:

Anywhere from late 1st to early 2nd. Highly doubtful he falls to us.

You may be right but if he makes it to early-mid 2nd rd then he would be in striking distance for a trade up. I’m not saying it’s gonna happen, just saying it could.

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

What exactly is the point of posting this?

I see you haven't been here too long, so let me help.

WEO is the resident, long-term troll. There is no better way to describe it. A very small percentage of his posts have ANY positive value to the conversation.  He is simply a jerk for the purpose for being a jerk. The best I can explain it.  

Very nice piece by Stefon.

• Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I see you haven't been here too long, so let me help.

WEO is the resident, long-term troll. There is no better way to describe it. A very small percentage of his posts have ANY positive value to the conversation.  He is simply a jerk for the purpose for being a jerk. The best I can explain it.  

Very nice piece by Stefon.

Yeah, I've noticed they tend to have a negative mind set often. Just this time just blew my mind. Stefon wrote a beautiful and touching tribute for his little brother and someone chooses to act like he did? Such a sad way to live life.

• Like (+1) 1

NFLNetwork just showed a piece from last night with Goodell chatting with both Stefon & Trevon following Trevon being drafted by Dallas. Commish referenced Stefon’s letter as a wonderful gesture and wished the brothers much success with their new teams this season. 

T’was a cool thing.