Wonderlic scores

Has there ever been a study done of QB's comparing their personal success in the NFL to their wonderlic score ? 

Shoot Fitz was the highest score ever right ? & although he is a great all around team mate & a decent QB if his wonderlic score has anything to do with his QB score he should have won multiple SB's by now right ? 

I wonder if there is any data that they look at when it comes to figuring that stuff out before they pull the trigger in the draft ! 

What was Teabo's wonderlic score that dude was off the charts good in college & now he does what he does, it has always baffled me why some of those guy like Teebo, Lienatrdt, Akili Smith, & so many others just couldn't make the switch i as a fan would think it's ball .

Get Ball, Play Ball, score with Ball YAY i know it's not that easy but you get what i'm saying ? well this is a Bills blog probably not ... ?   

I took Wonderlic many years ago as part of an employment pre-screen, and I did ok.  I don't know the score, but they told me they had a baseline score, and they would never disclose it to candidates.  It was a heady, and very quick decision making process.  And it had next to nothing to do with the job that I was offered.  The same company also did this psych/color evaluation where it would prognosticate your role and professional slotting in the company.  Full disclosure: no, it wasn't the CIA or anything like that.  And yeah, I got the job, and left like 5 years later.

Takeaway?  Cool test, but worthless if you want to determine employee success.  I wish that the NFL would stop this garbage.