Draft Rumors 1 week out

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Philly is definitely trying to move up for a WR.

I think SF at 13 is a move-down candidate that makes a ton of sense. They have zero picks in rounds 2 and 3, so they could easily move down from both 13 and 31 and score big there.

SF would pass on the top 3 WR? I feel like that's a value meets need spot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

SF would pass on the top 3 WR? I feel like that's a value meets need spot.

Maybe.

I think they will be able to grab a Jefferson type at 21 or pluck a Hamler/Higgins/Reagor/Aiyuk later. Better to grab picks for a team that has few of them and is facing a cap crunch.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Here is one that makes sense to me .. my wife is a (so hard to say) Igles fan... Eagles trying to move up for CeeDee Lamb

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/4/15/21222885/nfl-draft-rumors-eagles-aggressively-pursuing-trade-up-ceedee-lamb-oklahoma-wide-receiver-wr-2020

better than my cousin (a bills fan) who married a Pats** fan! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

better than my cousin (a bills fan) who married a Pats** fan! 

I married into a Pats* family. My wife, thankfully, couldn’t stand them and has been supporting the Bills since we met. My father in law has been very obnoxious about every matchup every year since we met. I cannot wait for the bills to just stuff it down New Englands throat this year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Saw this tweet and didn’t see a thread like this. If there is one feel free to merge. 

The Athletic's "survey of GMs" had the same result. It is lying season. Wirfs or Wills will be the first tackle off the board.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Athletic's "survey of GMs" had the same result. It is lying season. Wirfs or Wills will be the first tackle off the board.

That’s what I believe too and the @thebandit27 point Miller always has bad rumors. He’s a good scout but bad on this stuff. I kind of feel the same way on the Herbert to Miami smoke out there now. That has to be for Tua to slide, no?

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You know how I handle this stuff: follow the dudes in the know.

DJ has Wirfs as the 1st OT off the board followed by Willis. That’s probably right.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s what I believe too and the @thebandit27 point Miller always has bad rumors. He’s a good scout but bad on this stuff. I kind of feel the same way on the Herbert to Miami smoke out there now. That has to be for Tua to slide, no?

I fully expect Tua to be the 2nd QB selected.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Sounds like we've had several facetime meetings with RB Derryton Evans (3rd), LB Shaq Quarterman (5th) and QB James Morgan (4th-6th).

We DO love us some 5th round project linebackers. Plus, it would put us back up to our preferred Shaq quota.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Here is one that makes sense to me .. my wife is a (so hard to say) Igles fan... Eagles trying to move up for CeeDee Lamb

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/4/15/21222885/nfl-draft-rumors-eagles-aggressively-pursuing-trade-up-ceedee-lamb-oklahoma-wide-receiver-wr-2020

I would wager the first 3 WRs off the board go to San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Philly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Draft rumors? Yes, I have definitively heard draft rumors... lies, more lies, and damn lies...

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I married into a Pats* family. My wife, thankfully, couldn’t stand them and has been supporting the Bills since we met. My father in law has been very obnoxious about every matchup every year since we met. I cannot wait for the bills to just stuff it down New Englands throat this year.

We have a pats fan married into the family and honestly its been nothing but fun trading banter with him