TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

The Panthers select John Simpson, OL, Clemson

GM - Our pass protection was rough last year and we need to find a way to keep Teddy upright this year and not test out his knee durability.  Simpson provides value and need here.

The Bucs @GunnerBillare on the clock

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

@GunnerBill You open for a trade? I’ll give you #74 + #142 for #70.

I am happy with that if @Virgil is. It is slightly in my favour on the trade chart but if Virgil signs off on it we have a deal. 

Edit: just @BuffaloHokie13 as well in case he gets to it first. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 70th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Chase Claypool, WR, Norte Dame!

I’ve been trying to move up for him since the Jets were on the clock. I got my franchise QB, got my LT, now I want my #1 WR. Claypool is a blend of size and athleticism. His stats aren’t really eye  opening because Norte Dame has fallen victim to poor QB play. Claypool is projected as a late 1st to early 2nd round pick. He would pair nicely with Tua in Washington and would provide their offense with a legitimate weapon to go with their young franchise QB.

With the 71st overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Ashtyn Davis, S, California. 

We believe we filled all of our immediate holes in the draft, and took the best player left on our board. This also helps our future, as virtually our whole secondary are becoming free agents next year. 

@Just Joshin'' and the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock.

The teams in front of the Cards have done a good job of narrowing the field down for us - each of the last several were on the short list.  Davis would have been the pick if not selected one ahead.

The highest BPA players are RB Akers and TE Trautman.  With Maxx Williams as the starting TE, Trautman makes sense.  Akers is highest BPA and a good second string RB is required - not sold on Edmonds.

With the 72nd overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The teams in front of the Cards have done a good job of narrowing the field down for us - each of the last several were on the short list.  Davis would have been the pick if not selected one ahead.

The highest BPA players are RB Akers and TE Trautman.  With Maxx Williams as the starting TE, Trautman makes sense.  Akers is highest BPA and a good second string RB is required - not sold on Edmonds.

With the 72nd overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State. 

Akers probably a steal at this point

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

With the 70th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Chase Claypool, WR, Norte Dame!

I’ve been trying to move up for him since the Jets were on the clock. I got my franchise QB, got my LT, now I want my #1 WR. Claypool is a blend of size and athleticism. His stats aren’t really eye  opening because Norte Dame has fallen victim to poor QB play. Claypool is projected as a late 1st to early 2nd round pick. He would pair nicely with Tua in Washington and would provide their offense with a legitimate weapon to go with their young franchise QB.

McLaurin > claypool, but it’s a nice pick and needed for sure

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

@BuffaloHokie13 I believe you are on the clock. 

Thanks!

With the 73rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State.

Cam is the best player remaining on our board, and an upgrade at CB.

@GunnerBill and the Bucs are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

How in the world is Noah Igbinoghene still available in this mock?

Unwritten rule that you have to be able to pronounce the name of the player you select. 

58 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

With the 71st overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Ashtyn Davis, S, California. 

We believe we filled all of our immediate holes in the draft, and took the best player left on our board. This also helps our future, as virtually our whole secondary are becoming free agents next year. 

@Just Joshin'' and the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock.

That’s a great pick for them. I have a feeling Davis will be a stud. Love him and would expect him to be a great boost to that D. 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Thanks!

With the 73rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State.

Cam is the best player remaining on our board, and an upgrade at CB.

@GunnerBill and the Bucs are on the clock.

I suspected that was going to be your pick. I would have taken him if he was still there but I had 4 or 5 guys I was happy with which is why I was willing to slide back from #70. 

With the 74th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: 

Jonathan Greenard, Linebacker, Florida

For the third time in this draft I have taken the best player available according to my board. I love Greenard and while my suspicion is that he is a better fit at end in a 4-3 in the NFL he played everywhere in college and is more than capable of fitting into Todd Bowles's 3-4 as an outside linebacker. 

The Indianapolis Colts and @Philo are now on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 2