Gender(sex)... Race/Age/income/Height/Weight/Whatever

Hey all,

I am moving a discussion from the Stadium wall over here because I don't wanna get banned. Here's the summary:

If gender("Different than sex") is an identity, can the same be true for race, weight, height, income status, etc... If I can declare that I am a woman(even though I was born with a tally wacker) and enjoy all the amenities our country has to offer that females receive,  including bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, sports eligibility, and sex identification on my ID, can I do the same with the other identities? Can I apply for minority scholarships? AARP(I may identify as a very old person). What if I identify as a person with a disability? Should I be able to get Government assistance just because my truth says I am, even though science says I am not? What about income level, height, weight, species ? Why is gender different than all of these? We all know Elizabeth Warren identifies as Native American... but we all agree she is not. but if she identified as a man, a lot of you would say she can. WHY?!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Good job... you must be in favor of communist China burning down their hospitals with covid patients inside. that's the only logical conclusion that can be made from your logical conclusion from my post.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Good job... you must be in favor of communist China burning down their hospitals with covid patients inside. that's the only logical conclusion that can be made from your logical conclusion from my post.

There's your problem

You see when you post over here, you automatically get some childish responses....sorry...

Check out the The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic thread...............lots of gender silliness in there.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Hey all,

I am moving a discussion from the Stadium wall over here because I don't wanna get banned. Here's the summary:

If gender("Different than sex") is an identity, can the same be true for race, weight, height, income status, etc... If I can declare that I am a woman(even though I was born with a tally wacker) and enjoy all the amenities our country has to offer that females receive,  including bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, sports eligibility, and sex identification on my ID, can I do the same with the other identities? Can I apply for minority scholarships? AARP(I may identify as a very old person). What if I identify as a person with a disability? Should I be able to get Government assistance just because my truth says I am, even though science says I am not? What about income level, height, weight, species ? Why is gender different than all of these? We all know Elizabeth Warren identifies as Native American... but we all agree she is not. but if she identified as a man, a lot of you would say she can. WHY?!

in a democrat's wet dream, yes. otherwise... not so much. if when you were born, you stood to pee, chances are you are a male. sorry but that is just the truth of the matter, no dress is ever going to change that. there is no amount of lipstick you can put on a pig that will alter biology.

Edited by Foxx

28 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Hey all,

This is why many feel that <whatever> identity that is completely different that what your were born as, what your DNA says you are is a form of mental illness.  I'm a guy but in my brain I'm a woman.  That could, by many, be construed as a mental disorder.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Hey all,

Talleywhacker just got a big contract.

Why do my pronouns always have to be pronouns?  They don't.  My current pronoun is freezie pops and I've been happy with it.  

But it the real answer is that anything goes if it helps the commie movement.  N E THING.  If it exposes commies or deters their path it is baaaaaaaaaad.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am confused on what this cartoon has to do with the question asked?  I am guessing it has to do with all non-progressives are the same as Klan members?

WorstTEever81 posted something BillsTime disagreed with.  Rather than address the points raised, BT went for the race card.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Hey all,

WHY do you care?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WHY do you care?

Why do you care that he cares ? See, you could do this all day. It’s really simple; if you want to wear a dress, go ahead. You want to play make believe , fine. When you demand everyone else plays along with you, then lots of people will have a problem with that. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Rile me up?  Nah.  You bore me. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Why do you care that he cares ? See, you could do this all day. It’s really simple; if you want to wear a dress, go ahead. You want to play make believe , fine. When you demand everyone else plays along with you, then lots of people will have a problem with that. 

EXACTLY MY POINT.

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is why many feel that <whatever> identity that is completely different that what your were born as, what your DNA says you are is a form of mental illness.  I'm a guy but in my brain I'm a woman.  That could, by many, be construed as a mental disorder.  

yeah. but are you a lesbian trapped in a man's body like moi?

I self-identify as a 6'8" Olympic Powerlifter and non-binary street-fighting Deity who happens to be bulletproof and can fly while shooting fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lighting from my ass.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I self-identify as a 6'8" Olympic Powerlifter and non-binary street-fighting Deity who happens to be bulletproof and can fly while shooting fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lighting from my ass.

Ok dude.  Time to put the game controller down and get back to work. 

45 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Talleywhacker just got a big contract.

Why do my pronouns always have to be pronouns?  They don't.  My current pronoun is freezie pops and I've been happy with it.  

But it the real answer is that a thing goes if it helps the commie movement.  N E THING.  If it exposes commies or deters their path it is baaaaaaaaaad.

pronouns don't have to be pronouns. the important thing is what you identify as.  ***** the aliens, they are just going to want to probe urananus anyways.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

There can be only one William Wallace.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

McBeane? Is that you? Nice job with free agency dude! 

13 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Hey all,

Are you upset you're not a victim?

The answer is do whatever the hell you want. You'll be accepted differently by society, though, depending on your choices. Some of the things you'd like to do are illegal, like faking a disability. Sure - call it identifying as having one - but everyone would know you are full of *****, which is obvious based on your post, and you'd face consequences for your actions. 

42 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Are you upset you're not a victim?

The answer is do whatever the hell you want. You'll be accepted differently by society, though, depending on your choices. Some of the things you'd like to do are illegal, like faking a disability. Sure - call it identifying as having one - but everyone would know you are full of *****, which is obvious based on your post, and you'd face consequences for your actions. 

Is it wrong to apply for life insurance identifying as a woman when in actuality you’re a man?  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is it wrong to apply for life insurance identifying as a woman when in actuality you’re a man?  

In my opinion one should apply for life insurance however they want. If you're getting life insurance a medical history would be involved. The insurer would price that however they do - not sure the effect it would have.

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In my opinion one should apply for life insurance however they want. If you're getting life insurance a medical history would be involved. The insurer would price that however they do - not sure the effect it would have.

I’ll educate you a little bit.  Life insurance premiums are priced higher for males than females.  Quite a bit in some age bands. So if someone is a male and identifies as a female and puts female as a gender In the application would be committing fraud. 

Apply for it however they want. ?

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll educate you a little bit.  Life insurance premiums are priced higher for males than females.  Quite a bit in some age bands. So if someone is a male and identifies as a female and puts female as a gender In the application would be committing fraud. 

Looking at MassMutual.. their policy says to put whatever you identify with in your application and their team will work with the applicant and their health insurer to provide appropriate coverage. 

Maybe it would be fraud, though? I'm not an insurer. 

Edited by Gary Busey

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Looking at MassMutual.. their policy says to put whatever you identify with in your application and their team will work with the applicant and their health insurer to provide appropriate coverage. 

Maybe it would be fraud, though? I'm not an insurer. 

It’s a real sticky thing. 

How do you feel about someone born as a male that transitions to a female competing as a female in sports? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s a real sticky thing. 

How do you feel about someone born as a male that transitions to a female competing as a female in sports? 

Depending on the sport and the athlete it can be unfair to others in the competition. 

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

if the Dems double down on their “Trump is racist and so are those that support him” shtick for the upcoming election... they’re going to have a bad time.

Dems are already going to have a bad time.

• Like (+1) 1