Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

There are hundreds and perhaps thousands of pieces of evidence that show you who Trump is.

One I just remembered was his reaction to 3,000 Americans dying at the WTC.

Hours after the towers fell, he said

• "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," he said.

That's the guy that Trump supporters adore. They are all either stupid, evil or both, and they prove it here every single day.

Not one of them will be able to deny he said it. All they can ever do is say Look over there!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

There are hundreds and perhaps thousands of pieces of evidence that show you who Trump is.

One I just remembered was his reaction to 3,000 Americans dying at the WTC.

Hours after the towers fell, he said

• "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," he said.

That's the guy that Trump supporters adore. They are all either stupid, evil or both, and they prove it here every single day.

Not one of them will be able to deny he said it. All they can ever do is say Look over there!

And that was the only statement he made within a short time after the Towers fell?  He did not make any other statements?  That we know in his heart that he did not care about the lives lost or injured?  Intellectually dishonest is who you are.  Why are you so afraid of Trump?  Honest answer instead of bull plop?  Are you getting a paycheck for posting manure and who is signing it?

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

And that was the only statement he made within a short time after the Towers fell?  He did not make any other statements?  That we know in his heart that he did not care about the lives lost or injured?  Intellectually dishonest is who you are.  Why are you so afraid of Trump?  Honest answer instead of bull plop?  Are you getting a paycheck for posting manure and who is signing it?

Yeah, made up a story about people cheering maybe? 

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm not sure why anyone communicates with any of the trolls...I've seen 

bots being more articulate and rational that these tools...

Imagine the embarrassment to find out you've been arguing with a bot...

Yeah, must be like finding out you are a Trumptard! That would suck! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm not sure why anyone communicates with any of the trolls...I've seen 

bots being more articulate and rational that these tools...

Imagine the embarrassment to find out you've been arguing with a bot...

I’m gonna have to Rule #2 the second fragment of that sentence.  Thank you. 

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Wow!

I didn't think...

I take that back. That a human being could have uttered that on television and that your reaction would be he also said other things is effing astounding.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

There you go.  Again, how would you know Trump did not say something else shortly after that incident?  Were you his luggage handler at one of his hotels?  Does he tip generously?

Do you seriously not understand how demented this man was to say this to the media right after it happened?

One can only imagine what he said when the tape recorders weren't rolling.

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you seriously not understand how demented this man was to say this to the media right after it happened?

One can only imagine what he said when the tape recorders weren't rolling.

And we know that the media does not delete material due to time constraints if nothing else?   You still have not proved one thing that you allege.  

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Live on the phone is not the same as having full access to the media.  Interviews are preset to insure content stays within a given running time.  How live was "live?"  Was Trump given a FAIR idea as to how long the interview was going to be so he could inject any sorrow into said interview?  Is it possible the "interview" started before the end of one segment?   Was WWOR hoping for a human interest angle from Trump or just trying to capture the impressions of a prominent business man?   Do you have the old fashioned cap with your luggage handler uniform that has the elastic chin strap?  

19 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

And we know that the media does not delete material due to time constraints if nothing else?   You still have not proved one thing that you allege.  

You are responding to a poster who denigrated another poster for being the primary care giver for his 94 year old mother who has dementia. Not only did @Kempdeny it and basically say his statement was out of context but he told other posters to post the entire quote. He refused to do so himself. He had deleted his initial posting. Little did he know that at least 3 people had saved his original post and there was no "context". He was caught red handed and now continues to lie about his disgusting comments. @Kemphas proven himself to be a liar. There's no other way around it.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are responding to a poster who denigrated another poster for being the primary care giver for his 94 year old mother who has dementia. Not only did @Kempdeny it and basically say his statement was out of context but he told other posters to post the entire quote. He refused to do so himself. He had deleted his initial posting. Little did he know that at least 3 people had saved his original post and there was no "context". He was caught red handed and now continues to lie about his disgusting comments. @Kemphas proven himself to be a liar. There's no other way around it.

And he should be continually called out for things such as that along with the WWOR interview.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...