PFF - Jags and Minshew were more efficient on offense than Bills & Allen

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It will get better, Josh was playing In his second season in the NFL and improved quite a bit from his rookie season. Things are looking up for us

Unlike Minshew, the relatively unknown rookie thrown in to be the starter this year cause of Files injury?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

It shouldn't be. A rookie that threw for more yards, more touchdowns, less fumbles, less interceptions and better YPA and did so in less games over a 2nd year guy is my reasoning.

I understand the opinion. I just think Josh will be the better qb, not that I think he is anywhere he needs to be now. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BigBillsFan said:

It shouldn't be. A rookie that threw for more yards, more touchdowns, less fumbles, less interceptions and better YPA and did so in less games over a 2nd year guy is my reasoning.

I think you might have missed the Sar Chasm there, "BigBillsFan".  Based upon what you've previously and consistently posted, your response surprises....no one.

Edit:  I would appear to be in error, evidently there are some who are surprised by it.

2 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Does your reasoning take into account 'games played' is slightly less important than attempts?

How about 9 TDs rushing and 42 first downs?

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Which one of them took his team to the playoffs?? I’ll take the one who did !!!

That’s where I’m at with it. He wasn’t great this year, but he manages to help carry his team forward and win.  Minshew played solid for the situation he was in, but let it play out and I just don’t think he’s anything special. Josh may not end up being either, but I’ll take him all day over minshew. 

• Like (+1) 1

How much more efficient was the Jags offense? Our offense wasn’t great but we still finished the year with more points , 

we BETTER get Allen some playmakers free agency , trade , draft I don’t care just 

GET IT DONE  

GO BILLS !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

That’s where I’m at with it. He wasn’t great this year, but he manages to help carry his team forward and win.  Minshew played solid for the situation he was in, but let it play out and I just don’t think he’s anything special. Josh may not end up being either, but I’ll take him all day over minshew. 

Minshew wasn't 'solid'. He was hot to start and faded into the kind of up and down play you'd expect from a rookie. He's the opposite of solid...a lot of his stats were compiled after the Jags were out of games, and many times (3 game HOU/TAMPA/LAC stretch in particular) it was largely in part due to his poor play early. 32/32 NFL GMs would take Allen over him in a heartbeat.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

We finally know what the “Big” stands for.

DEE30BE8-3986-4E65-AD7D-90022C59AD68.png

I’m coming Elizabeth!

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Minshew wasn't 'solid'. He was hot to start and faded into the kind of up and down play you'd expect from a rookie. He's the opposite of solid...a lot of his stats were compiled after the Jags were out of games, and many times (3 game HOU/TAMPA/LAC stretch in particular) it was largely in part due to his poor play early. 32/32 NFL GMs would take Allen over him in a heartbeat.

I’m into this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1