Internally there’s some love for Tee Higgins

32 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Who cares?  You k ow what matters?  That he played for one of the top programs in the country and played on the biggest stage. He also produced in the big games. Just stop with these workout numbers. The guy catches a clean ball and he balls out when it matters. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Who cares?  You k ow what matters?  That he played for one of the top programs in the country and played on the biggest stage. He also produced in the big games. Just stop with these workout numbers. The guy catches a clean ball and he balls out when it matters. 

well certainly some people care, or else they wouldn’t test these things. The fact that his workout was bad and now you’re mad doesn’t change anything. 

30 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

well certainly some people care, or else they wouldn’t test these things. The fact that his workout was bad and now you’re mad doesn’t change anything. 

Haha. I’m not mad at all. Nice try. Remind me again what DeAndre Hopkins did at his pre draft workout. Bottom line is you either have it or you don’t. Higgins shows up big when it matters. No one can debate that. 

5 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Haha. I’m not mad at all. Nice try. Remind me again what DeAndre Hopkins did at his pre draft workout. Bottom line is you either have it or you don’t. Higgins shows up big when it matters. No one can debate that. 

Who’s saying that he doesn’t have “it” as you eloquently put it? All people seem to be saying in response to these workout numbers is he may have hurt his draft position, not that he’s lost “it.” And you are the one jumping on these workout results with “stop with this already” as though these numbers aren’t widely reported and discussed for all the top draft prospects. I’m guessing if Tee’s numbers were great you wouldn’t be complaining.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Who’s saying that he doesn’t have “it” as you eloquently put it? All people seem to be saying in response to these workout numbers is he may have hurt his draft position, not that he’s lost “it.” And you are the one jumping on these workout results with “stop with this already” as though these numbers aren’t widely reported and discussed for all the top draft prospects. I’m guessing if Tee’s numbers were great you wouldn’t be complaining.

Tee’s numbers are fine for a player his size. If anything he helped himself. Your condescending remarks don’t make you more intelligent than others. They are just opinions like mine. Relax dude...

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

Tee’s numbers are fine for a player his size. If anything he helped himself. Your condescending remarks don’t make you more intelligent than others. They are just opinions like mine. Relax dude...

who condescended whom first? Your response, whinging about how these numbers don’t matter and we should all just “stop it” because YOU definitely know that Higgins has IT seems pretty condescending. Take your own advice chief and relax.

and to say he helped himself? Lol come on man. Now I know you’re just a fanboy who’s caught the feels today because that workout was bad. Carry on.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

looking more like a round 2 guy  Not a great 40 time and a  31" vertical jump  negates his height advantage

Height advantage seemed to work out just fine on the football field.

Also, his second 40 time was clocked at an unofficial 4.43, so there's that.

So Jeudy and Lamb test nearly the same as Higgins, yet that doesn't matter. We dont really care about their testing cause of their play on the field.

Higgins has balled out for three years now, but we are nervous about his ten years splits... perfect

10 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

who condescended whom first? Your response, whinging about how these numbers don’t matter and we should all just “stop it” because YOU definitely know that Higgins has IT seems pretty condescending. Take your own advice chief and relax.

and to say he helped himself? Lol come on man. Now I know you’re just a fanboy who’s caught the feels today because that workout was bad. Carry on.

You draft players based on workouts, the rest of the world will draft players based o their ability in pads... nothing to see here.

Edited by BillsFan17
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

So Jeudy and Lamb test nearly the same as Higgins, yet that doesn't matter. We dont really care about their testing cause of their play on the field.

Higgins has balled out for three years now, but we are nervous about his ten years splits... perfect

You draft players based on workouts, the rest of the world will draft players based o their ability in pads... nothing to see here.

damn i thought rex and his clemson crew were long gone. This is hilarious. Anyways you keep that hype train going bro. 

Any other year. I say draft tee higgins at 21 and run to the bank. This year? Nah Tee is a early to mid 2nd rounder at best.

edit: and i am willing to bet on that prediction. Swear to god there’s more clemson fans than bills fans here. Annoying.

Edited by JoPoy88

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

damn i thought rex and his clemson crew were long gone. This is hilarious. Anyways you keep that hype train going bro. 

Any other year. I say draft tee higgins at 21 and run to the bank. This year? Nah Tee is a mid 2nd rounder at best.

Hype train? Rex and his Clemson crew? What is this amatuer hour? Working on your tight five for open mic night?

I've admitted multiple times that Higgins is not as high on my list as other WRs. I'm just pointing out the kid is a vastly better spec than some are making him out to be.

Your logic dictates you're ready to take Isaiha Hodgins over Jeudy because Hodgins put up a 4.12 20 yard shuttle over Jeudy's 4.53

Maybe take Quez Watkins who ran a 4.35 over Lamb who ran a 4.5

As far as taking Higgins at 22, I wouldn't be overly thrilled, but there is absolutely a case to be made as to why he would be worth taking there.

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

Any other year. I say draft tee higgins at 21 and run to the bank. This year? Nah Tee is a early to mid 2nd rounder at best.

edit: and i am willing to bet on that prediction. Swear to god there’s more clemson fans than bills fans here. Annoying.

Take a breath.     Certified meltdown because Tee Higgins makes plays ??

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

Are you saying that someone has to be a fan of a college program to make balanced or positive comments about one of their players? Do you think I’m a clemson fan? 

I only know of one on this site and he only posts in the college forum. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Take a breath.     Certified meltdown because Tee Higgins makes plays ??

no doubt. Hopefully his slow a** is making plays for someone besides the bills. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not a fan sorry. I’d rather have someone like reagor there. No one’s melting down here except fair weather clemson fans like you apparently. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

no doubt. Hopefully his slow a** is making plays for someone besides the bills. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not a fan sorry. I’d rather have someone like reagor there. No one’s melting down here except fair weather clemson fans like you apparently. 

Stage 4 meltdown ???

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Are you saying that someone has to be a fan of a college program to make balanced or positive comments about one of their players? Do you think I’m a clemson fan? 

I only know of one on this site and he only posts in the college forum. 

i have no idea if you are a clemson fan or not i wasn’t talking to you or about you yolo. Considering you’re “inohio” i doubt you are. Not sure why you’re coming at me.

but since you chimed in hell yes there are people here with college biases and that’s fine. I went to BC I love milano; I even like matt ryan. Doesnt mean someone poopooing a bad workout doesn’t deserve some clapback 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Stage 4 meltdown ???

Stage 5 gaslighting because the idiot has nothing else to say

6 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

i have no idea if you are a clemson fan or not i wasn’t talking to you or about you yolo. Considering you’re “inohio” i doubt you are. Not sure why you’re coming at me.

but since you chimed in hell yes there are people here with college biases and that’s fine. I went to BC I love milano; I even like matt ryan. Doesnt mean someone poopooing a bad workout doesn’t deserve some clapback 

Stage 5 gaslighting because the idiot has nothing else to say

I didn’t “come at you” - I asked you a question ....Because you said Swear to god there’s more clemson fans than bills fans here. Annoying.

what is that based on?

Edited by YoloinOhio