Internally there’s some love for Tee Higgins

I’m still high on Higgins.  Honestly, there isn’t a WR they can take in rounds one or two that I would be disappointed in.  Lots to like about all the guys projected in those areas.  

I think people made a way bigger deal out of the combine decision than they needed to.  I mean he is gonna do all that at his pro day.  If he didn’t feel his best at the combine, it’s a smart decision to not hurt his stock and wait until his pro day.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think him, Mims, and Jefferson are all worthy of first round picks. All of the top six guys have potential to be number 1 wideouts. Who knows who will be the best one at the end of the day. Hopkins and Thomas were not the top rated wideouts in their class either. 

• Like (+1) 3

I can certainly understand the buzz about Higgins. He might be the best in the class at catching area code balls which Allen usually throws. Especially down the field. Wouldn’t be shocked one bit if he is their target. The only thing that concerns me is his mysterious absence at the on field workouts at the combine...

• Like (+1) 1

It is hard to know what Beane has in store for us, hell he could very well trade up and grab one of the top three, provided he can find a partner who wants to trade back, Beane may as well sit tight and go for two WRs and trade up later in the draft, we have nine picks, and imo we will walk away from the draft with not more than five guys. Trading up is in the cards again. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

Asked about his thoughts on Buffalo after he revealed he had met with the team this week, Higgins said their success in 2019 was impressive. He thinks it’s a team ready to break through.  “It’s a playoff team,” he said. “It’s real cold up there, but I’m from Tennessee. It gets cold in (here too). But it’s just a team that’s hungry and you can tell they’re pushing for a super bowl soon.”

• Like (+1) 3

I've warmed up to Higgins quite a bit. I think he's a good fit for what this offense needs. The more I watch, he reminds me of Mike Williams. Not great separation or speed but he has an outstanding catch radius which is our biggest need on offense. The pass that Duke Williams dropped in the endzone against Houston is his specialty. He will be somewhat limited with his routes in his rookie year but I think Allen will feed him the ball anyways. And John Brown is the perfect complement for his skill set.

• Like (+1) 3