Obituaries

Foxx

Liberals Use Death of President Trump’s Brother to Reaffirm That They’re Classless Garbage. 

“When I see liberals I know participating in their online hive mind they become different people altogether. It’s as if they have to out awful each other just to maintain some sort of liberal street cred. I have friends who I know to be reasonable liberals who then become hideous human beings on Facebook or Twitter.”

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberals Use Death of President Trump’s Brother to Reaffirm That They’re Classless Garbage. 

“When I see liberals I know participating in their online hive mind they become different people altogether. It’s as if they have to out awful each other just to maintain some sort of liberal street cred. I have friends who I know to be reasonable liberals who then become hideous human beings on Facebook or Twitter.”

At least Biden & Harris sent their condolences.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, meazza said:

At least Biden & Harris sent their condolences.

And DJT should tell them to suck a nut. They have called him a traitor, a racist, a homophobe and the like.  They supported and aligned with a campaign to destroy him, did a pretty good job of tap dancing on Mike Flynn's skull and worked to destroy Brett Kavanaugh thoroughly and personally.  Personally, I wouldn't give credit to people who want to see me dead at the hands of a whacko simply because they sent some bs condolence message for whatever political advantage they see in their black heart. 

Simply put, f 'em.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Boseman talking about kids with terminal cancer without us knowing he was going through it himself.  Pretty incredible he made Black Panther and other movies while going through aggressive cancer treatment.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Very sad news.

Prayers for him and his family.

?

Please join me in praying for victims of police brutality as well.  Prayers for Floyd and Blake.  Prayers for the people who were killed by the heavily armed child in Kenosha as well.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Please join me in praying for victims of police brutality as well.  Prayers for Floyd and Blake.  Prayers for the people who were killed by the heavily armed child in Kenosha as well.  

Did you have to postyourshit in this thread? Back when you first showed up here you claimed that it was to keep your "debating skills sharp". I think you just like to disrupt things. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you have to postyourshit in this thread? Back when you first showed up here you claimed that it was to keep your "debating skills sharp". I think you just like to disrupt things. 

He would first have to possess debating skills, were he want to keep them sharp.

All he's shown is that he's nowhere near as clever or funny as he thinks he is.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He would first have to possess debating skills, were he want to keep them sharp.

Hoax.  I was voted funniest person alive as a college freshman.  

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Good to see you!  Try not to waste as much government time next week. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was thinking the same thing about you.  Why do you post here?  I mean, we all feel bad for you because of the obvious problems that you have.  But then you're so mean and nasty and everyone secretly wishes that you would go away. 

I should add that we should pray for Breonna Taylor and her family.  Another life needlessly lost in a horrible tragedy. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Floyd died of ab overdose.  Blake is still alive. 

• Like (+1) 2

As a boy in the 60's, she was the ONE.

24 mins ago - Actress Dame Diana Rigg, famous for roles including Emma Peel in TV series The Avengers and Olenna Tyrell in Game of Thrones, has died at  age of 82....

8890b2ffb91eb1cd524f56c58bc4dd22.jpg               

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Tibs, you’re an idiot. 

Relax man- it’s Sunday! The bills are playing! Take a double dose of meds, crack a cold one, and enjoy! ;)

It’s only the death of the Republic, who cares? 

If they will steal the Supreme Court you will steal everything else. 

Bread and Circuses will solve everything 

Welcome to the new reality. 

Gale Sayers, Chicago Bears legend and Hall of Famer, is dead at age 77

Gale Sayers, one of the most electric NFL players of the 1960s and early 1970s, has died. He was 77 years old.

The Pro Football Hall of Famer was a brilliant running back and returner who spent only seven years in the league, all with the Chicago Bears, from 1965 to 1971.

“The NFL family lost a true friend today with the passing of Gale Sayers,” NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. “Gale was one of the finest men in NFL history and one of the game's most exciting players. Gale was an electrifying and elusive runner who thrilled fans every time he touched the ball. He earned his place as a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

"We will also forever remember Gale for his inspiration and kindness. Gale's quiet unassuming demeanor belied his determination, competitiveness and compassion. We send our heartfelt condolences to his wife Ardie, and their family. Our thoughts are with his teammates, the Bears organization, the many fans who remember him as a football player and the many more people who were touched by Gale's spirit and generosity.”

Nicknamed the “Kansas Comet” after a brilliant college career with the Jayhawks, Sayers had one of the NFL’s all-time best rookie seasons after entering the league as the fourth overall selection in the 1965 NFL draft.

Sayers set a league record that first season by scoring 22 touchdowns — including a record-tying six in a single game — and gained 2,272 all-purpose yards.

He was named the NFL's Rookie of the Year and would earn four Pro Bowl appearances and five first-team All-Pro selections in his first five seasons.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

R.I.P. 

Mac Davis Dead at 78

Mac Davis, the writer of Elvis Presley's "In the Ghetto" and a former ACM Entertainer of the Year winner, has died. He was 78 years old.

Davis died on Tuesday (Sept. 29), just one day after news broke that he was critically ill after undergoing heart surgery in Nashville. His manager of more than 40 years, Jim Morey, originally shared the news of Davis' decline and announced his death late Tuesday night:

(Excerpt) Read more at tasteofcountry.com ...