Seeing it is that time of the Off-Season. Confirmed Visits of UFAs arrival in Buffalo Thread

MAJBobby

14 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

You do know that at least for every free agent perceived as significant, somebody's going to start a brand new thread, don't you?

We normally are pretty good at keeping the actual reported visit when they are in town to on thread

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I think Dawson Knox is the TE of the present and the future for Buffalo....what we need is a 2nd TE that can ALSO be a factor...but they probably want to not spend too much as we get talent through the draft.

If we are gonna spend free agent money....lets get a good veteran WR and pass rusher

....,Knox and Sweeney....like both of these kids and need time to develop......what do you think is the game plan for Croom?.....Kroft to me is a J&J band aid oft injured and Smith generates more yellow than Steelers' "terrible towels"......

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....,Knox and Sweeney....like both of these kids and need time to develop......what do you think is the game plan for Croom?.....Kroft to me is a J&J band aid oft injured and Smith generates more yellow than Steelers' "terrible towels"......

I think Croom should be let go.....look at Knox and Sweeney....both of them good at both blocking and pass catching.....Croom is a biult up WR that does not have WR speed and cant block like a TE.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Free agency is 6 weeks away. Greg Olsen making the geriatric rounds doesn't count.

If he fills a need, the earlier the better.  McD wants a vet in the TE room.  Kroft is meh.  Smith is a penalty.  I’d rather go with Olsen 

• Like (+1) 2