Bills over/ under wins set at 8.5

BillsMafi$

Five games for which we don't even know who the opposing QB is going to be yet.

Add the uncertainty surrounding New England, Tennessee and the Raiders' QB situations - and, to me, it's pretty silly to say this schedule is either easy OR difficult.

We don't know yet.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, NoSaint said:

in theory this should be the best roster Allen ever plays with in his career unless they get horribly conservative. This is the year you must make the splash moves.

Yep. They have two really cheap years of Allen left (2020 and 2021) and then the 5th year option year which will still be below market value. Now is time to start pushing your chips into the middle of the table. They can't keep saving for a rainy day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

At this point, with no FA moves and no draft picks in, 8.5 wins seems about right to me.  I'm pulling for the over of course, but our schedule isn't going to be as soft next year and we could easily finish the season with a better roster but worse record.  Last year's line of 6.5 was ludicrously low and it was pretty easy to predict that we were going to cover it with room to spare.  Not so sure about this one.

• Like (+1) 2

Pretty respectful prediction for a change.  I'm used to having them put us in the 5 to 6 win range.  Not quite the easy money it was last year, especially given the schedule, but I will still take the over.  As long as we add a player or 2 that can make this Offense a bit more productive, I see 9-10 wins.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Five games for which we don't even know who the opposing QB is going to be yet.

Add the uncertainty surrounding New England, Tennessee and the Raiders' QB situations - and, to me, it's pretty silly to say this schedule is either easy OR difficult.

We don't know yet.

Drew Lock looks pretty secure as the Broncos starter, no?

If we're to be honest...

- This last season was as easy a schedule as I can remember.

- Next season, at least as it stands now, is a much tougher schedule.

- Regardless of whether Brady* leaves the Pats*, or not, the AFCE will be a much more competitive division.

I said going in to this last season that the Bills could be a 10-6 team, or they could be a 6-10 team, and I saw it going one way, or the other. I see it that way going into nest season, as well. We're either going to stumble, and lose momentum, or we're going to really start to dominate. If I had to bet on it, I'd go with the latter. )I'm a homer, after all.) But, the former wouldn't surprise me.