Robert Saleh vs. Sean McDermott...Who you got?

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don’t know if Saleh has any fighting background.  McDermott does.

If Saleh doesn’t, I take McDermott.  

I heard Saleh starred in a couple movies that were on Kung Fu theater so I am surprised you aren’t more familiar with him.

2 hours ago, papazoid said:

mcdermott comes out clapping and saleh sucker punches him.....tko in 10 seconds

Absolutely not. McD is way to quick and will anticipate a move like that. I picture this fight as “My Bodyguard” where the little guy beats up Matt Damon. Davey v. Goliath. Saleh will fall down HARD!

On 2/3/2020 at 3:03 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

I also have a hard time buying the Saleh hype.  It shouldn't be hard to be successful when you have four first round picks on your d-line.  Give me a coach who can scheme his way to success with less talent.  Maybe Saleh can, but he hasn't proven it yet.

yes. Please...

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I heard Saleh starred in a couple movies that were on Kung Fu theater so I am surprised you aren’t more familiar with him.

Kung Fu is Chinese and I'm not Chinese.  Not all Asians are the same.

See below.

This guy on top is Korean.  The guy on bottom is Chinese.  Can your Caucasian eye see the difference?  I can easily.

Image result for Korean actors"

Image result for Chinese actors"

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kung Fu is Chinese and I'm not Chinese.  Not all Asians are the same.

See below.

This guy on top is Korean.  The guy on bottom is Chinese.  Can your Caucasian eye see the difference?  I can easily.

Image result for Korean actors"

Image result for Chinese actors"

Easily?  Whatever.  This Caucasian guy went to school with a high population of Asians, I work in science.  My wife is from Nanjing, her entire family is from that area.  Other Chinese come up to her and think she's Korean because her face is a little more round than typical Chinese.  Other than the bottom guy clearly not being Korean, they both have some Japanese characteristics, top guy could be Chinese also.

12 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Easily?  Whatever.  This Caucasian guy went to school with a high population of Asians, I work in science.  My wife is from Nanjing, her entire family is from that area.  Other Chinese come up to her and think she's Korean because her face is a little more round than typical Chinese.  Other than the bottom guy clearly not being Korean, they both have some Japanese characteristics, top guy could be Chinese also.

I'm Korean and lived in Korea for awhile.  I was born with the gene to see it just like gays are born with gaydar.  

2 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

Enough of this nonsense. 2 pages long and no mention of former Bills line coach Bill Kollar?

https://www.houstonpress.com/news/texans-defensive-line-coach-bill-kollar-once-wrestled-a-bear-6711426

Kollar was wrestling trained bears that were de-clawed. 

McDermott eats rusty bolts and sleeps on a bed of nails. He's been doing it for 20 years.

Your theory is misguided and, sadly, incorrect. You failed to consider "The Process" (which, incidentally, is McDermott's stage name and emblazoned on the back of his fighting robe)

43 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

You broke my nose!!

Wrong Matt though you mentioned lol 

@teef , @Gugnyand @Royale with Cheese are the only ones who challenge my movie knowledge (they are typically wrong like you)

Matt Damon was in My Bodyguard.

Matt Dillon was Will Hunting's loyal buddy who worked construction.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'd never bet against a wrestler, they determine where the fight takes place. If McDermott knows 1-2 submissions that's all he'd need.

1-2??? 1-2??? “The Process” would tease Saleh with 1-2 holds in the first minute. He’d save the other 63 holds for the final two rounds. Like a cat with a mouse.