Slithering Towards Dictatorship

Kemp

12 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm still more worried about what will happen if Trump refuses to accept his loss to Hillary in 2016.

Ha! Classic! I’ll never forget that one. Who knew at the time that we’d still be dealing with the delicious irony of that question?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

I thought "the end of America as we know it" was what they wanted? I thought the Good old USA was a terrible, racist, sexist country?

...of course it is.....the world's arrogant bully needs to be taken down a few notches and moved to the middle of the pack.......irrespective of Trump, the IDEA of MAGA is detested.....

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:58 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

While that standard is ridiculous your rant is over the top. Trump is not a dictator and the reason I voted for him is he has at no point told me to turn over my rights to the govt.

Through November 15, the Trump administration had filed 29 eminent domain suits tied to border-wall construction this year, up from 11 each of the past two years, according to federal court records. All but four of this year's suits were filed in Texas. Eminent domain is the right of a government to seize private land for public use, while providing compensation.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Through November 15, the Trump administration had filed 29 eminent domain suits tied to border-wall construction this year, up from 11 each of the past two years, according to federal court records. All but four of this year's suits were filed in Texas. Eminent domain is the right of a government to seize private land for public use, while providing compensation.

Good....I can't think of a better use of eminent domain than border security. Also, Mexican cartels have bought a good deal of border property. So the chance is good that they are forcing the cartels to sell it back. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

Good....I can't think of a better use of eminent domain than border security. Also, Mexican cartels have bought a good deal of border property. So the chance is good that they are forcing the cartels to sell it back. 

Another poster said Trump had not taken anything away from private citizens.

So, the government can steal your property if they think it's a good thing. Yeah, I'm sure you would be fine with that if it was your property.

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You are soooo bad at this. ?

plagiarized.jpg

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Another poster said Trump had not taken anything away from private citizens.

So, the government can steal your property if they think it's a good thing. Yeah, I'm sure you would be fine with that if it was your property.

So you think eminent domain is a new power seized by trump? 

I agree that it should only be used in extreme circumstance, but that’s a different discussion. If you’re asserting that this is something new under trump and evidence of some move to dictatorship, you’re WAY misinformed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yes, I should post things from people I never heard of on Twitter, instead of factual information.

Care to comment on the actual authoritarian/dictatorial overreach? Or nah? 

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny how Kemp doesn't want to talk about the actual authoritarian overreach committed by the government... 

Page 82: NSA examined all queries using identifiers for "U.S. persons targeted pursuant to Sections 704 and 705(b) of FISA using the [REDACTED / X-Keyscore] tool in [REDACTED] ... from November 1, 2015 to May 1, 2016." Id. at 2-3 (footnote omitted). Based on that examination, "NSA estimates that approximately eighty-five percent of those queries, representing [REDACTED] queires conducted by approximately [REDACTED] targeted offices, were not compliant with the applicable minimization procedures." Id. at 3. Many of these non-compliant queries involved use of the same identifiers over different date ranges. Id. Even so, a non-compliance rate of 85% raises substantial questions about the propriety of using of [REDACTED / X-KEYSCORE] to query FISA data. While the government reports that it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of the number of non-compliant queries since 2012, id., there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high error rate.

(Emphasis my own)

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/horowitz-finds-evidence-fbi-employee-altered-russia-probe-document

FISA court slams FBI conduct in Carter Page surveillance warrant applications

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-conduct/index.html

DOJ Determines 2 FISA Spy Warrants on Trump Campaign Adviser Were “Not Valid”

https://themarketswork.com/2020/01/23/doj-determines-2-fisa-spy-warrants-on-trump-campaign-adviser-were-not-valid/

Comparing the allegations about Trump and the Ukraine to the proven crimes committed above is not something Kemp wishes to do. Because he knows one is far more dangerous of a slide towards a dictatorship than the other. And, because Kemp is a fool, he's upset about the wrong one. 

NPCs say the darndest things. 

• Like (+1) 2

If the 2020 elections go against Trump and he claims that the election was rigged and refuses to accept the results, will you support him in his actions?

I understand that it falls into the unlikely category, but replying with a non-answer would be saying you would back him. 

The only answer that does not endorse a dictatorship would be to reject his assertion and agree that he must leave.

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

How about using your brain and writing your own ****? Is it really that difficult?

I don't recall you posting something similar when DR posts literally thousands of other people's tweets.

By the way, it's still true, even if it is copy and pasted.

• Haha (+1) 1

If the 2020 elections go against Trump and he claims that the election was rigged and refuses to accept the results, will you support him in his actions?

:lol: Like you did in 2016 you mean? Or the DNC? Or the media? 

Comments like this just show how stupid of a person you actually are. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I understand that it falls into the unlikely category, but replying with a non-answer would be saying you would back him. 

The only answer that does not endorse a dictatorship would be to reject his assertion and agree that he must leave. ...

i'm sorry but... have the Democrats actually accepted that they lost the '16 election yet?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, dubs said:

So you think eminent domain is a new power seized by trump? 

I agree that it should only be used in extreme circumstance, but that’s a different discussion. If you’re asserting that this is something new under trump and evidence of some move to dictatorship, you’re WAY misinformed. 

Never said it was new. I always was against it and still am. Why is it different if Trump does it?

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

:lol:

right, because CNN is factual news.

:wallbash:

You dispute the news yet cannot refute it.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DR posts tweets and insults. Impressive.

You live in these threads. This is your entire life. It's pathetic and sad, but it makes you feel important. I drop by once in a while because I have a life with people and am not glued to a keyboard. Enjoy your little pond, loser. Bye for now.

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The only answer that does not endorse a dictatorship would be to reject his assertion and agree that he must leave.

I don't recall you posting something similar when DR posts literally thousands of other people's tweets.

By the way, it's still true, even if it is copy and pasted.

Just to make a point here about refusing to accept election results.

Again, who are the ones that REFUSE to take the 2016 results............. Yeah, that's right...............

the fvcking moronic left are the ones refusing it.

I am no fan of Republicans because they are beyond spineless, but you fvcking leftists are totally out of your mother fvcking minds. 

There is no other way to put it. Trump has you folks brain damaged.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You live in these threads. This is your entire life. It's pathetic and sad, but it makes you feel important. I drop by once in a while because I have a life with people and am not glued to a keyboard. Enjoy your little pond, loser. Bye for now.

You can throw whatever shade you want, but everyone sees this for the cowardly move that it is. You won't answer the obvious questions posed to you -- because even in your tiny (and I do mean tiny) mind you KNOW you're on the wrong side of this. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I did not know that Hillary had an account here but it sure looks like it.  Look at her.  Maybe she finally figured out that she had to rub elbows with the common folk.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I did not know that Hillary had an account here but it sure looks like it.  Look at her.  Maybe she finally figured out that she had to rub elbows with the common folk.

Kemp does a drive-by every now and then. Sometimes it's to be hostile. Sometimes it's to try to doxx people. Other times it's to spew nonsense. And when his illogical, unfounded posts get pointed out for the screed they are, he vanishes again. 

He's a weak minded person with nothing to offer, completely lacking in the courage/honesty required to actually debate a subject.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kemp does a drive-by every now and then. Sometimes it's to be hostile. Sometimes it's to try to doxx people. Other times it's to spew nonsense. And when his illogical, unfounded posts get pointed out for the screed they are, he vanishes again. 

He's a weak minded person with nothing to offer, completely lacking in the courage/honesty required to actually debate a subject.

...other than those few minor points, is he STILL on your Christmas list??...just askin'..........

• Haha (+1) 1

If the OP went by Shemp instead of Kemp it would make more sense.

Image result for shemp gif"

ftfy too "Kemp" : 

On 2/1/2020 at 9:53 AM, Kemp said:

The crazed villagers, with their flaming torches and pitchforks proudly held high, will lap it up

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

This is literally the way every thread goes from every drive-by liberal who "drop(s) by once in a while."

• Post a thought provided to you from someone else.
  • Have multiple posters show you the flaw in the logic you posted.
  • Return to take a few shots before explaining you only come here every so often, actually have a life, and you're all a bunch of losers so I'm outta here.

Predictable as hell, but still funny. Don't be afraid to step away from the light. Independent thought will help you grow as a person. #walkaway!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Kemp said:

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Never said it was new. I always was against it and still am. Why is it different if Trump does it?

You dispute the news yet cannot refute it.

Here is a nice, detailed article that describes this issue.  This border crossing fence/barrier/wall has been an issue since 2007 (and most likely before). https://www.texastribune.org/2017/12/14/border-land-grab-government-abused-power-seize-property-fence/

Your entire thread premise is that THIS President is dragging us toward "dictatorship".  Your example is the border wall.  As to the bold and underlined part of your post, that's what I'd like to ask you...why, when this has been done by two prior administrations, is it different to you that this current administration does it?

Just be honest.  You don't like him.  Few people do.  That doesn't make him a dictator.  It is people with attitudes like yours that inspire actual violence and groups like antifa to show up at Grand Central Station to protest perfectly acceptable government behavior -- or to practically take over cities like Portland, because the "perception" of Trump to be an existential threat to our Democracy. 

Your fear and loathing of this President causes you and people like you to lash out at anyone who challenges your orthodoxy, as evidenced by the responses you've made in this thread.

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The search function on this board stinks.  Can you please point me to your other posts on this matter, prior to January 2017?

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Here is a nice, detailed article that describes this issue.  This border crossing fence/barrier/wall has been an issue since 2007 (and most likely before). https://www.texastribune.org/2017/12/14/border-land-grab-government-abused-power-seize-property-fence/

Your entire thread premise is that THIS President is dragging us toward "dictatorship".  Your example is the border wall.  As to the bold and underlined part of your post, that's what I'd like to ask you...why, when this has been done by two prior administrations, is it different to you that this current administration does it?

Just be honest.  You don't like him.  Few people do.  That doesn't make him a dictator.  It is people with attitudes like yours that inspire actual violence and groups like antifa to show up at Grand Central Station to protest perfectly acceptable government behavior -- or to practically take over cities like Portland, because the "perception" of Trump to be an existential threat to our Democracy. 

Your fear and loathing of this President causes you and people like you to lash out at anyone who challenges your orthodoxy, as evidenced by the responses you've made in this thread.

the fault of this mindset lies with the propaganda presses. if Trump were to have been elected as a Democrat, the media would be singing his praises to the high heavens. which would then promote, in the mind of the weak, that Trump is the greatest president ever. the sheep don't want to think for themselves, they never have. they want their outrage manufactured by an outside entity.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the fault of this mindset lies with the propaganda presses. if Trump were to have been elected as a Democrat, the media would be singing his praises to the high heavens. which would then promote, in the mind of the weak, that Trump is the greatest president ever. the sheep don't want to think for themselves, they never have. they want their outrage manufactured by an outside entity.

The fault of this mindset lies with individuals.

If they abdicate their thoughts to others, it's their own fault.

If they stop and ask themselves exactly what's different about their lives after three years of this President, they wouldn't have to abdicate their thoughts to the press.  The press wouldn't be a scapegoat, nor would the press be an effective propaganda tool.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

The fault of this mindset lies with individuals.

If they abdicate their thoughts to others, it's their own fault.

If they stop and ask themselves exactly what's different about their lives after three years of this President, they wouldn't have to abdicate their thoughts to the press.  The press wouldn't be a scapegoat, nor would the press be an effective propaganda tool.

....hmmmm...interesting........sounds like a replay of the "self thinkers (COUGH)" in the "Jim Jones Kool-Aid  Sipping Gang"........I'd ask them but...............

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Here, you forgot this. You should make sure to take it with you because you're bound to need it again:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 4