The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Vaccinated. It’s the stupid idiots that refused to get vaccinated that are the deadly spreaders. You are making excuses for the killers. Lol, that’s funny. You pro-life fascists are such good killers 

You’re such a drama queen 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thats not the Narrative ?

They wouldn't lie would they ?

Center for Disease Control: Blacks and Hispanics still least likely to be vaccinated

sky-vaccine-730x0.jpg

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/07/19/cdc-blacks-and-hispanics-still-least-likely-to-be-vaccinated-n402993

No, it’s the red neck racist white people who won’t get the shot!!

Tibs/billslime told me that!!!
They wouldn’t lie, would they?

• Thank you (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Center for Disease Control: Blacks and Hispanics still least likely to be vaccinated

sky-vaccine-730x0.jpg

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/07/19/cdc-blacks-and-hispanics-still-least-likely-to-be-vaccinated-n402993

Is this a news flash? It's been an ongoing struggle to get blacks and hispanics vaccinated too. A lot of stupid going around. 

C2KFcQQWEAEBGyQ.thumb.jpg.69e4e8b42b6c390fece729127c1e5704.jpg.05acd354bf2ad7b1dc08d7aaf06e52ff.jpg

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

sky-vaccine-730x0.jpg

In a shameless effort to divide, Libtards have argued that Black and Hispanics are "disproportionally impacted" by the virus.  Total B.S.  If you want to be vaccinated, and haven't been vaccinated by now, you are too lazy or stupid to deserve a shot.   That goes for all races.  Another Biden mess.  

Edited by Irv

30 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Is this a news flash? It's been an ongoing struggle to get blacks and hispanics vaccinated too. A lot of stupid going around. 

Have you been reading this thread ?

I posted that CDC report because every other post is blaming white republicans for not being vaccinated.

The stupid is strong there.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

Masks for life!  Cover for the schools!

Here is why you should get vaccinated!!

Pediatric group recommends masks for students over 2 when schools reopen

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommended on Monday that all students older than 2 years old wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status, when schools reopen in the fall.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/563674-leading-pediatric-group-recommends-masks-for-all-students-over-2-when

Why not just everyone!

What a joke 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Have you been reading this thread ?

I posted that CDC report because every other post is blaming white republicans for not being vaccinated.

The stupid is strong there.

Stupid isn't racist. It crosses all ethnicities. 

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Stupid isn't racist. It crosses all ethnicities. 

No one said otherwise.

If you don't wish to acknowledge the ones on this thread blaming "right-wingers" that is your privilege.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one said otherwise.

If you don't wish to acknowledge the ones on this thread blaming "right-wingers" that is your privilege.

Didn't I just say Black and Hispanic people who don't get the vaccine are stupid?

Along with others who don't follow their doctor's advice? 

I exercised no privilege. Maybe everything isn't Republican-Democrat? 

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

He has a platform. His minions are one of the larger anti-vaccine contingents in the country. Maybe use his platform to do some good on this topic? 

It's too late at this point of course but he could have messaged vaccines to his followers as, "Hey America, let's do this." Camera pans out as he gets the shot. Presidential seal featured. 

But he didn't do that. Didn't announce it. He got it silently because he was afraid of the election blowback from his crew. Odd to put election and popularity before country and community, isn't it? 

His "minions" know he's vaccinated.  That's not the reason why they're not getting it.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Educate us. 

That would be like trying to teach a chicken about gravity. 

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

His "minions" know he's vaccinated.  That's not the reason why they're not getting it.

Good point.  They’re dumb.  That’s the primary reason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That would be like trying to teach a chicken about gravity. 

A chicken understands how to lay and egg so they have that in common with you.  You've laid a big one calling the Georgia Jim Crow on steroids.  You can't even point how what makes it Jim Crow on steroids can you. 

Take the L counselor. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stock market getting hit hard today. Those stocks dealing with public travel and vacation stuff getting battered. Good job anti Vader’s. Morons 

Lol the market is in the prediction game.

They see vaccine fail in Europe.

They see it here.  

They know exactly how The Karens of America will want to respond.  

They know the Blue Fascists will never stop never stopping mitigation for life.

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Didn't I just say Black and Hispanic people who don't get the vaccine are stupid?

Along with others who don't follow their doctor's advice? 

I exercised no privilege. Maybe everything isn't Republican-Democrat? 

Who are those not getting vaccinated affecting?  Well I know the answer and it's those that cannot be vaccinated due to age or medical conditions.  Couldn't it be more on them to protect themselves than "forcing" something on everyone that has not gone through proper clinical trials or has FDA approval?  My body my decision shouldn't be applied arbitrarily.  

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Stock market getting hit hard today. Those stocks dealing with public travel and vacation stuff getting battered. Good job anti Vader’s. Morons 

I think anti "Vaders" (I mean is anyone Pro-Vader??) are giving us great buying opportunities. You should be thanking them.  

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Who are those not getting vaccinated affecting?  Well I know the answer and it's those that cannot be vaccinated due to age or medical conditions.  Couldn't it be more on them to protect themselves than "forcing" something on everyone that has not gone through proper clinical trials or has FDA approval?  My body my decision shouldn't be applied arbitrarily.  

Curious. Would you feel differently about getting vaccinated if instead of 550K people over 60 (this is my shot from the hip regarding our 625K deaths…the real number is in this ballpark), we’d lost 550K children to Covid? 

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Curious. Would you feel differently about getting vaccinated if instead of 550K people over 60 (this is my shot from the hip regarding our 625K deaths…the real number is in this ballpark), we’d lost 550K children to Covid? 

Why would that change my mind? Deaths are deaths.  

But the best response to your question is "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."  

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A chicken understands how to lay and egg so they have that in common with you.  You've laid a big one calling the Georgia Jim Crow on steroids.  You can't even point how what makes it Jim Crow on steroids can you. 

Take the L counselor. 

Hoax.  I did.  You just forgot, Chef Jim Crow.  Apparently even chickens have better memories than you.  

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Does that apply to blacks and Hispanics?

Dumb is dumb.  It applies to everyone who is afraid of an itty-bitty needle. 

• Vomit 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I did.  You just forgot, Chef Jim Crow.  Apparently even chickens have better memories than you.  

Most of your posts are not very memorable so I trust you, and others, would give me a pass for forgetting.  However, it must have been a real doozy if you're too (speaking of the animal) chicken to remind us all of your reasoning.  If it was that good wouldn't you have posted it here again?  

Take the L. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Most of your posts are not very memorable so I trust you, and others, would give me a pass for forgetting.  However, it must have been a real doozy if you're too (speaking of the animal) chicken to remind us all of your reasoning.  If it was that good wouldn't you have posted it here again?  

Take the L. 

I don’t “do your research” for you.  Feel free to find the answer and give yourself the satisfaction that that you apparently crave.  Have a nice day, Chef Jim Crow. 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t “do your research” for you.  Feel free to find the answer and give yourself the satisfaction that that you apparently crave.  Have a nice day, Chef Jim Crow. 

Your dodge is a) very telling and b) boring.

I have my answer.   Later counselor.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would that change my mind? Deaths are deaths.  

But the best response to your question is "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."  

That’s cool. You’d not get vaccinated to protect kids from dying. Consistent I guess. You’d have been a party for polio and smallpox!

Edited by Sundancer
  • Vomit 1

Man India got everyone vaccinated really quick.  I thought that country was going to completely implode!

*checks vaccination rate of India*

6% are fully vaccinated 

20% one dose 

How did cases plummet?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That’s cool. You’d not get vaccinated to protect kids from dying. Consistent I guess. You’d have been a party for polio and smallpox!

I thought masks protect kids.  And there was no "mask type" prevention for polio.  There were also extensive clinical trials on the polio vaccine.  And smallpox vaccines were worked on starting in the late 19th century.  How long did they work on the Covid vaccine before rolling it out? 

So good job comparing apples to monkey wrenches.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s time 

It's not at all shocking that vaxx/hez crosses racial, gender (if there is a thing) and political lines.  

Time to target the real problem--leaders who trashed the vaxx while in development, giving the general impression that DJT was mixing it up in the basement at Mara Lago.  The guy flat out delivered in this regard, came down with the Wuflu and got vaxxed bigly to boot. 

Biden is really screwing the pooch here.   He almost has to mandate compulsory vaccinations by decree, and get serious about missteps on the dem side of things.  Call some people out.  Cuomo.  Harris.  Hell I'd even forgive him if he called out General Douglas MacArthur this time around.  Too much confusion here. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's not at all shocking that vaxx/hez crosses racial, gender (if there is a thing) and political lines.  

Time to target the real problem--leaders who trashed the vaxx while in development, giving the general impression that DJT was mixing it up in the basement at Mara Lago.  The guy flat out delivered in this regard, came down with the Wuflu and got vaxxed bigly to boot. 

Biden is really screwing the pooch here.   He almost has to mandate compulsory vaccinations by decree, and get serious about missteps on the dem side of things.  Call some people out.  Cuomo.  Harris.  Hell I'd even forgive him if he called out General Douglas MacArthur this time around.  Too much confusion here. 

Reach harder bro