The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Big ***** deal. People around here do it all the time. *****, they even applaud people’s deaths in RIP threads. Poor baby! 

So because others applaud people's deaths (and very very rarely) it's ok for him to use someone's death to push his agenda. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So because others applaud people's deaths (and very very rarely) it's ok for him to use someone's death to push his agenda. 

Isn't that what you Trumpholes do with immigrants who commit crimes here in the US?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

If he so chooses. Isn’t anyone placing blame on covid deaths doing the same? 

31 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What is the purpose of this post?

I hope you are not victim shaming...

The fact the man died due to his own ignorance about covid-19 is indeed sad and if nothing else a cautionary tale to anyone whom thinks they cannot be affected. I took it in that vein personally. 

Just now, ~Kostabi~ said:

The fact the man died due to his own ignorance about covid-19 is indeed sad and if nothing else a cautionary tale to anyone whom thinks they cannot be affected. I took it in that vein personally. 

What's dumber, that or the @TH3 fish tank cleaner cure for the virus? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

They are cheap, and ship ammo to your front door.

Yes, even in NYS.?

Not here in CA.  

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn't that what you Trumpholes do with immigrants who commit crimes here in the US?

Yup exactly the same.  ?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And practice social distancing. 

BTW the wife and I got turned away at two grocery stores today for not wearing masks!  WTF???

So frontline grocery workers are to simply assume based on what exactly you won’t be possibly a carrier of the virus?  Your wearing a mask protects them from you and that possibility which is very reasonable to ask.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I guess you missed his Tweets:

TrumpTweetsliberate.png?1587140424

michigan-protest-main-getty-twitter-810x

trump-leans-in-crazy-protesters-lockdown

5e9b01ef0b3c9b2eb254a176?width=1900&form

He did not say that. He was inferring they should protest the ridiculous BS that those incompetent governors slipped into their orders (like prohibitions on buying seeds, paint, and mulch). Try again.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yes

Then you have lowered the bar significantly 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He did not say that. He was inferring they should protest the ridiculous BS that those incompetent governors slipped into their orders (like prohibitions on buying seeds, paint, and mulch). Try again.

Is that what millionaires representing billionaires tell you?

11 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

If he so chooses. Isn’t anyone placing blame on covid deaths doing the same? 

Sure he can choose to be a dick if he wants.  It's a free country.  

Not sure what your second sentence means. 

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Oh, he was inferring! ???

6 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

So frontline grocery workers are to simply assume based on what exactly you won’t be possibly a carrier of the virus?  Your wearing a mask protects them from you and that possibility which is very reasonable to ask.

If my masks protects them from me doesn't them wearing a mask do the same?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Sure he can choose to be a dick if he wants.  It's a free country.  

Not sure what your second sentence means. 

If someone is placing blame on Trump or Cuomo for slow response to the virus and in turn causing deaths, aren’t they doing the same? 

If my masks protects them from me doesn't them wearing a mask do the same?  

Of course . are you equally offended by they wearing a mask? Why did you have a WTF outrage by being denied entry ? If you are indeed a chef than food handling and sanitary practices should be second nature to  someone like yourself.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

If someone is placing blame on Trump or Cuomo for slow response to the virus and in turn causing deaths, aren’t they doing the same? 

Not even close but thanks for playing. 

Using someone's death to push an agenda is being a dick.  Blaming Trump or Cuomo for people's deaths is stupid.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Of course . are you equally offended by they wearing a mask? Why did you have a WTF outrage by being denied entry ? If you are indeed a chef than food handling and sanitary practices should be second nature to  someone like yourself.  

The WTF moment is if they are protecting themselves from me by wearing a mask what's the deal.  And besides there is still no proof the masks do a ***** thing for either of us.  It's a herd mentality and a very scary slippery slope in my mind. 

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Wrong! 

Please explain how I'm wrong.  

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

How so?

You really think the people blaming Trump for Covid deaths aren’t using those deaths to push an agenda? 

The WTF moment is if they are protecting themselves from me by wearing a mask what's the deal.  And besides there is still no proof the masks do a ***** thing for either of us.  It's a herd mentality and a very scary slippery slope in my mind. 

You really think the people blaming Trump for Covid deaths aren’t using those deaths to push an agenda? 

Just now, Q-baby! said:

You really think the people blaming Trump for Covid deaths aren’t using those deaths to push an agenda? 

Blaming someone is pushing an agenda.  No ***** Sherlock.  Both are pushing an agenda but in two very very different ways. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Are you serious? You don't think grocery workers have the right to protect themselves from being infected while at work? What about nurses? Are you aghast at their use of masks also?  I cannot disagree with you more strongly. If a mask saves ONE person from being infected they are worth it. Its almost like you wrote something stupid and now are bending yourself backwards to justify it. Why not say it was a brain fart and move on. The deal is they are working with the general public and grocery workers have no idea who is infected and who isn't. And vice verse. The stop of ANY covid transmission seems win win and a very small price to pay. Herd mentality Wow.

OH and scary slippery slope to what this I've got to hear. Not to be sarcastic but are you really a chef?

Edited by ~Kostabi~

Trump up

We are continuing to negotiate with the Democrats to get money to our small business. We are getting close.
Looking to help hospitals, and rural hospitals as part of the package.

Tested 4.18M Americans.

He listed how much more testing the US has done than about 10 countries combined (he listed the countries).

Tomorrow Pence will have a call with the Governors (testing strategies)

Listing all the labs available to the governors (more than most states are using).

Showing a swab, opening it up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2