The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yeah. It will probably be required through the DMV somehow. Can’t renew your tag or license without it, etc. 

They’ll find a way.

Am I hearing this correctly?  ID to vote is racist but ID to ride a bus is not? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Just get vaccinated people...

The NY Yankees say wassup.  

And the Drivers license?  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Suddenly everyone not only can they get a license we're told they're too incompetent to find, but that it'll be required to have a "I got Vaxxed" watermark.  Hahaha. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

They have so many loopholes when it comes to their own good that they don't even know what is right or wrong lol 

ID to vote is racist, but a vaccine ID is not lmao

1 minute ago, 716er said:

You sure could. 

And then say I'm not walking home to get my ID and I'd like to buy this milk please

Just now, Chef Jim said:

It will be a multi-pronged campaign. They’ll start out with a list and as time goes by, they’ll just add to it, making it nearly impossible for you to do everyday things without a vaccine. 

I don’t have their plan sitting in front of me. I’m just letting you know what’s coming. Common sense really. Just giving some examples.

The Yankees' 'breakthrough' COVID-19 infections are a case study in how the virus can spread among vaccinated people

Eight members of the Yankees organization have tested positive for COVID-19 after being vaccinated.

These kinds of "breakthrough infections" are usually mild or asymptomatic.

Relaxed restrictions and the spread of variants may have increased the risk of an outbreak.

https://www.businessinsider.com/yankees-breakthrough-covid-infections-variants-no-masks-2021-5

Give it up for Team Eradication y'all give em all a big round of applause louder they can't hear you in the back give it up everybody!

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

What about the people who don't carry their license with them everywhere they go.  Especially if they're just going for a walk around town

And what if they want to stop at the corner store to grab some milk and they don't have ID? 

What about all the millions of people who don't have IDs? Isn't that why the Democrats say photo ID for voting is racist? Because tons of people don't have it

Lol.  I was wondering who’d be the first to make that connection.  Didn’t take long.

Just now, Governor said:

It will be a multi-pronged campaign. They’ll start out with a list and as time goes by, they’ll just add to it, making it nearly impossible for you to do everyday things without a vaccine. 

I don’t have their plan sitting in front of me. I’m just letting you know what’s coming. Common sense really. Just giving some examples.

Again so people flip when states require ID to vote but think it’s a good idea to have ID to leave their house? 

• Like (+1) 1

What if we need yearly boosters?

Do we pause the country for 3 months to make sure scary variants don't develop while we track who got property boostered?  

Dumb and evil doesn't even begin to describe these people.  

Another way they could do it is have your Health Insurance require it for coverage and if you get Covid and aren’t vaccinated, your care won’t be covered.

Wouldn’t surprise me if HC companies do that on their own without being asked.

Then just require all Medicare, Medicaid recipients be vaccinated.

Just another example.

Edited by Governor

Just now, Governor said:

Another way they could do it is have your Health Insurance require it for coverage and if you get Covid and aren’t vaccinated, your care won’t be covered.

Just another example.

Why do you hate freedom so much? 

You say you don't care but you have so many specifics that you obviously have thought this through.. and Care immensely

If you're that concerned get the vaccine and then never leave your house.. ✌️👍

Just now, Governor said:

Just another example.

I thought healthcare was a right.  😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Maybe you should hurry up and make HC a right then.

That's what the Democrats have been saying for the last 10 years 

Just like id is racist 

So according to Democrats beliefs you can't ID people for vaccines or take away their healthcare because of it

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

Then just require all Medicare, Medicaid recipients be vaccinated.

Just another example.

Another way is come to your house, breach the door and vaccinate under threat of force. 

Or, in this new era, threat of listening to a state-sponsored psychcounselor-police-alternative blathering on about the subconscious self-destruction due to repressed feelings of rages  for always being a duck in duck duck goose back in first grade. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They're just evil people who say whatever when it fits their agenda lol

They're vaccinated.  Everyone that doesn’t want to get severe Covid or because of work, is vaccinated.  We're done here.  

Why should anything matter beyond that?

It's not getting eradicated.  That's not the goal.  And again, you still can get it.  You know just like smallpox.  The only virus ever eradicated.  That took DECADES.  And the vaccine worked.  You couldn't get it.  

Requiring everyone to get vaccinated for a disease you still can get if vaccinated (a vaccine that's still experimental no less) defies all logic. 

Oh wait my bad.  Dealing with liberals here. Continues to be stunning how this broke along party lines.  

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If they can vaccination proof on a driver’s license or other ID card that would be optimal.  Like an enhanced ID to get into Canada.

That's if they accurately tracked vaccine recipients.  Here in Ohio the ID requirements for getting a vaccine were minimal, as they purposely tried to keep it accessable for illegals and fugitives.  Name, email address, zip code where you wanted the vaccine.  Optional phone number.  That was it.  A lot of cracks for people to slip through.

• Agree 1