The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

You find out next week. Be patient. No reason to spoil the surprise.

Yeah good luck getting any kind of vaccine ID getting passed in America

Unless you're totally going for the Star of David routine. My family fled Nazi Germany I know what this looks like 

And it's not freedom

Edited by Buffalo716

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No argument here....but it's all relative in degrees.  Why?  Because the communication has been horrible.

Yes and no.  This was all new science that unfolded in real time, including medicine.  Last spring doctors had no firm idea how to treat patients.  CDC was trying to figure this out with very few published studies/data.  They took a conservative viewpoint, but they have to.  Their job is to give recommendations that keeps people safe. 

The message changed as the science became clearer.

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What if I’m in the methadone line masskless??  

Rockin’ it mother *****!! 

EDIT:  how will you know if I’m unvaccinated?  🤔

There'll be a whole lot of noise for about a month but as long as deaths/hospitalizations stay down nobody's going to care by mid-summer.  We can't even contact trace, how are they going to handle the ID logistics?  Nobody's going to want to.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah good luck getting any kind of vaccine ID getting passed in America

Unless you're totally going for the Star of David routine. My family fled Nazi Germany I know what this looks like 

And it's not freedom

You’ve been carrying a vaccine ID with you your entire life since you likely attended a public school. No different here.

You’ll eventually get tired of not being able to do certain things and you’ll get the shot.

That’s not my job. That’s the government’s job. Public safety.

I’m vaccinated, so I’ll just live my life. I won’t even think about who’s not vaccinated in a month. 

Edited by Governor

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

You’ve been carrying a vaccine ID with you your entire life since you likely attended a public school. No different here.

You’ll eventually get tired of not being able to do certain things and you’ll get the shot.

That’s not my job. That’s the same government’s job. Public safety.

I’m vaccinated, so I’ll just live my life. I won’t even think about who’s not vaccinated in a month. 

Over 70%(closer to 90% I think)  of the states have religious and philosophical exemptions for not getting vaccines and going to public school

Just the stupid liberal ones resist that

This country was built on freedom, and vaccinations for a coronavirus is not impeding on anybody's freedom.. 

And the majority of states will agree besides the stupid ones

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Over 70% of the states have religious and philosophical exemptions for not getting vaccines and going to public school

Just the stupid liberal ones resist that

This country was built on freedom, and vaccinations for a coronavirus is not impeding on anybody's freedom.. 

And the majority of states will agree besides the stupid ones

2bxdkn.jpg

1 of 2 things happened here.

1. Biden just declared mitigation over knowing full well enforcing and finding out who is vaccinated is impossible. Oh well, we're done here folks.  Umm....I don't think so...

2.  Biden just prolonged everything by turning this into a them vs us and because of them we still need to mitigate because there is no way of knowing.  

This without question will be the case in schools indefinitely.  No question.  I was told today the plan will be in my kids district they will start the school year in masks regardless of CDC protocols - schools will be the last place mitigating.  Churches will still mitigate. 

WHY?  Rather then face lawsuits because the new "recommendation" is "fully vaccinated" people......nothing changes.  They can't prove who is so it's not safe anywhere.   

So absolutely nothing changes except more division, fear, and stupidity.  I want to be wrong.  I've never gone on about this because I just want to be right - what's happened to this country and the kids living thru this is disgusting and Un American.  Oh and bucks all "science."

Biden has been awful.  This might legit be the worst, most despicable thing he'll ever do.   What a total coward. 

Edited by Big Blitz

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

If they can vaccination proof on a driver’s license or other ID card that would be optimal.  Like an enhanced ID to get into Canada.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

What ID am I carrying?

I’m not vaccinated, so I’ll just live my life. I won’t even think about who’s vaccinated in a minute. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If they can vaccination proof on a driver’s license or other ID card that would be optimal.  Like an enhanced ID to get into Canada.

Yeah. It will probably be required through the DMV somehow. Can’t renew your tag or license without it, etc. 

They’ll find a way.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

What about the people who don't carry their license with them everywhere they go.  Especially if they're just going for a walk around town

And what if they want to stop at the corner store to grab some milk and they don't have ID? 

What about all the millions of people who don't have IDs? Isn't that why the Democrats say photo ID for voting is racist? Because tons of people don't have it

What about the people who don't carry their license with them everywhere they go.  Especially if they're just going for a walk around town

And what if they want to stop at the corner store to grab some milk and they don't have ID? 

They'll have to walk home to get their ID - and probably the money for the milk. 

What about all the millions of people who don't have IDs? Isn't that why the Democrats say photo ID for voting is racist? Because tons of people don't have it

We are you giving us examples of loopholes we’ll need to close?