The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

37 minutes ago, TBBills said:

We'll.. it's not happening though.

not sure what your leaving laughing faces for. you like to leave one sentance responses,  but no actual info. its not that hard to link info to inform someone. maybe im wrong..but information is not what your here for...is it?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2020/06/11/new-york-realestate-miami-exodus-pandemic-and-protests/

see not so hard. AOC mother left? yikes.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• shoshin

• Buffalo_Gal

• B-Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, and I had the opportunity to visit Cassandra at Buffalo Children's today. As mentioned she is off the Ecmo machine and doing most of the work. It will take some time for her to heal. S

I have stayed away from this forum for a long time, and most know my politics...tonight was important for our country. Trump was up to it so far. Fantastic job.     

Posted Images

On 1/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, oldmanfan said:

9 hours out from shot #2.  Nothing but a killer soreness at the injection site

are you still under directions to mask and distance? im not sure why info on whether you can spread is not put out. with people who caught it being also immunized. do you have the cont ability of being a spreader. alot of case studies that can be used to at least form a good med opinion at this point. 

Edited by Buffarukus
1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

are you still under directions to mask and distance? im not sure why info on whether you can spread is not put out. with people who caught it being also immunized. do you have the cont ability of being a spreader. alot of case studies that can be used to at least form a good med opinion at this point. 

Yep still masking and distancing

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

4,400 deaths yesterday 

way to go Joe! 

Anyone who died yesterday caught COVID while Trump was President.

Biden has issued a mask mandate in Federal buildings and parks. He is also asking all Americans to wear masks. 

He issued a challenge to Americans to wear a mask for the next 100 days.

He also brought back the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense position that Trump got rid of.

He also rejoined the World Health Organization.

Biden has done more for leading the country through COVID in a day than Trump has the past year.

• Like (+1) 2
5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

4,400 deaths yesterday 

way to go Joe! 

I heard he's going to make everyone on Federal property wear a mask.  

That's another example of using politics to deal with this, not science.  I'd like to know why they weren't in double masks yesterday.  Not that I watched because I have a distanced life but that's what I was told.  

Only 290 million more people to vaccinate (that may or may not work) in order to get to the Fauci goal post moving 90% herd immunity goal.  Which means you'll be mitigating well into 2022---we don't how long it lasts you know....lol jokes on you people that won't ask...we'll have to go a full year plus to be sure it's at least a year.  

Enjoy it people.  Enjoy not watching your kids live normal lives and miss out on their parents and friends attending their indoor activities.  They do have several childhoods so maybe next time.  

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

More Americans died in Joe’s first day in office than on 9/11

And what was Joe doing? Having a parade and listening to a concert. Nice!

Could be worse.  He could have been spreading lies, dividing America, and inciting insurrections??

Boy I wish Joe would gets his priorities in order.  Even one death is too many.  Until he gets this pandemic to 0 deaths for a week straight, he shouldn't rest.

Remember, we're at war with covid.

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Could be worse.  He could have been spreading lies, dividing America, and inciting insurrections??

He actually did 

Did you see the autonomous zone of Portland was under seige last night.  They want zero government......or a lot more of it.  Tough to tell.  Because Antifa is just an idea.  

Edited by Big Blitz
58 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He actually did 

Did you see the autonomous zone of Portland was under seige last night.  They want zero government......or a lot more of it.  Tough to tell.  Because Antifa is just an idea.  

I'm not a subscriber to the notion that Antifa is merely an idea, but they are far, far less organized than white supremacist groups are.  Also, that group made it clear that Biden isn't their friend, while the supremacist groups will stand down, and stand by awaiting Trump's orders. "Fine people"...   "We love you"...  

4 hours ago, daz28 said:

Great standard we’re holding the new administration to:

IT COULD BE WORSE

Excellent! 

Biden and his unity tour blaming the "lack of federal response" for the outbreak.  

A statement that will never be fact checked but would have 7000 outlets doing so had Trump said this.  

Per the NY Times:

Screenshot_20210121-155217_NYTimes.jpg

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Biden and his unity tour blaming the "lack of federal response" for the outbreak.  

A statement that will never be fact checked but would have 7000 outlets doing so had Trump said this.  

Per the NY Times:

We are about to see what Biden can do with a global pandemic that has brought every country in the world to it's knees. He is talking the talk, anow I'm interested to see him and his adminstration walk the walk. 

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Per the NY Times:

I suppose lying to unite is better than lying to divide, but I still prefer just telling the truth like he did.  Would we be better off if Biden said it's just the flu, it'll disappear in a month like magic, and wear a mask/don't wear a mask???

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

We are about to see what Biden can do with a global pandemic that has brought every country in the world to it's knees. He is talking the talk, anow I'm interested to see him and his adminstration walk the walk. 

You can look at his 198 page plan he put out on day 2 instead of golfing, and whining about losing on WhiteHouse.gov

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I heard he's going to make everyone on Federal property wear a mask.  

That's another example of using politics to deal with this, not science.  I'd like to know why they weren't in double masks yesterday.  Not that I watched because I have a distanced life but that's what I was told.  

Only 290 million more people to vaccinate (that may or may not work) in order to get to the Fauci goal post moving 90% herd immunity goal.  Which means you'll be mitigating well into 2022---we don't how long it lasts you know....lol jokes on you people that won't ask...we'll have to go a full year plus to be sure it's at least a year.  

Enjoy it people.  Enjoy not watching your kids live normal lives and miss out on their parents and friends attending their indoor activities.  They do have several childhoods so maybe next time.  

So our kids cannot go back to "normal" lives and miss out on their parents, grandparents, and friends hanging out. This is the whining legacy of America, the country that used to be able to pride themselves on toughing out rough times? 

The virus really doesn't care about your comforts, your fun, your opinions, or your ability to go back to normal. It simply spreads where there is an opportunity for it to do so, it kills some, leaves some the walking wounded, and others recover. When it overwhelms an area and their healthcare resources the whole area has to go back to lock-down measures because of the lax or irresponsible efforts of the viral flat-earthers.

Not sure what there is to gain by politicizing the fact that Biden (who has clearly stressed combating this pandemic) removed his mask while he delivered the nation's inaugural address well away from the masked dignitaries behind him. He is vaccinated too. Admittedly, the jury is still out on whether that prevents someone from becoming a vector for the virus, but it probably does lower the risk. Either way, what is your point?

And demonizing Fauci. Why?

Because of Trump?

Trump, who is quite literally one of the dumbest humans I have ever heard speak about the body and medical therapies, who was advocating an unproven malaria treatment that Fox News and some hack Simone Gold promoted over and over? Trump who suggested ingesting bleach or somehow irradiating our innards with sunshine, and finally decided to turn to the expert advise of a radiologist (you know, the guys that went to school to look at x-rays, MRIs, and PET scans) for his Covid-19 strategies? 

Trump who did contract Covid-19 and then was treated with top-notch off-label drugs and some that were still under clinical trials for his infection as a response to a "compassionate use" exception requests by his doctors? A cynical part of me wishes his doctors just gave him 3 choices hydroxychloroquine, a bottle of bleach, or a room with some sun light and see how well he fared.

Fauci, who graduated top of his class from Cornell and served under 6 presidents, was literally forced to combat Covid-19 strapped down with this level of medical and scientific incompetence. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/16/anthony-fauci-built-truce-trump-is-destroying-it/?arc404=true&utm_campaign=wp_week_in_ideas&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_ideas

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

It is good to have a president that,

A. Believes the virus is real.

B. Believes in science.

Fauci is also glad he can tell the truth finally.

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"Giddy guys.....look how giddy....hahaha."

As I'm supposed to take this super virus that's killed 400K(allegedly) seriously.  But hey look how much fun Fauci is having!!!

Bwahahahaha......bwahahaha....400K dead (allegedly).....

The important thing is Fauci's happiness.  

Sick sick sick freaking people.  

• Dislike 1