The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

3 months... Your math isn't good. You cannot even tell the truth about time. Jan 20th-Feb 2

It's like the republicans are unable to tell the truth b.c they have been lied to for so long.

Ha!  So you're saying that he and his crack staff wrote those 400 pages since January 20th?  Hard to believe that's true, since he waved the thing in front of all of our faces the week of the inauguration. Or was that just a blank ream of paper with a fancy government cover on it?  

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

Remember....tick, tick, tick....your guy is in charge now. The time to keep blaming others is ......over.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha!  So you're saying that he and his crack staff wrote those 400 pages since January 20th?  Hard to believe that's true, since he waved the thing in front of all of our faces the week of the inauguration. Or was that just a blank ream of paper with a fancy government cover on it?  

No he's saying that he wasn't in charge until the 20th so just under 2 weeks or 1/6 the time you apparently thought he has been.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Remember....tick, tick, tick....your guy is in charge now. The time to keep blaming others is ......over.

That ain't what you said. Nah we gonna keep blaming you republicans b.c you keep ***** things up.

You make it too easy to do this with the lies and idiocy.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're sure you didn't mean it was all Bush's fault? Or doesn't that dog hunt anymore?  Your guy is in charge now...and has been for over three months now.  Time to get to work Joe!  Crack the seal on that 400 page plan, and release the Kraken! 

Good time to start thinking about that Kracken thing. They're coming for the Sabres next year.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

That ain't what you said. Nah we gonna keep blaming you republicans b.c you keep ***** things up.

You make it too easy to do this with the lies and idiocy.

Which lie? Did I have the number of pages wrong in Joe’s big plan? 

Your guy’s in charge now. Time to start leading!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

And expect to see the suffering folks (who as I've been told here in this forum have lost no freedoms), The People's Republic of California near maybe 25% capacity and a few crumbs soon.....

I want to quote this forever 

On 2/1/2021 at 7:28 PM, BillStime said:

What freedoms have you lost?

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

And expect to see the suffering folks (who as I've been told here in this forum have lost no freedoms), The People's Republic of California near maybe 25% capacity and a few crumbs soon.....

I want to quote this forever 

You’re still alive, right?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re still alive, right?

Alive and not living.  

50 million kids it's the same and much much worse for them (which includes my kids). 

At least I hear this year, as opposed to last year when the 20 (or is it 30 somethings now because they're still broke---hang in their kids; the machines won't take every job) that hoped to have a normal wedding by August 2020, maybe they'll have one where at least 100 people can go if the Fuhrer of the state of NY allows it.

Maybe they should just postpone until July 2022 just to be safe.  Maybe the new variants won't keep us locked up.  

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Alive and not living.  

50 million kids it's the same and much much worse for them (which includes my kids). 

At least I hear this year, as opposed to last year when the 20 (or is it 30 somethings now because they're still broke---hang in their kids; the machines won't take every job) that hoped to have a normal wedding by August 2020, maybe they'll have one where at least 100 people can go if the Fuhrer of the state of NY allows it.

Maybe they should just postpone until July 2022 just to be safe.  Maybe the new variants won't keep us locked up.  

You’re lucky you’re not six feet under like 457,856 Americans or laying in the Capitol Rotunda this evening. 

Tough guy w the ginormous indestructible jaw is selfish %*^##ck.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re lucky you’re not six feet under like 457,856 Americans or laying in the Capitol Rotunda this evening. 

Tough guy w the ginormous indestructible jaw is selfish %*^##ck.

Sure I'm selfish.  I want people to have their lives back to normal asap.  

Can't get an answer on that.  

That's not a part of the social contract.  

But then again lol......my rights don't matter because a virus with a 0.5 IFR is out there.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

We must now be on Page 2 of Joe’s 400 page plan because the daily toll fell to ‘only’ 3,600 dead Americans yesterday. Seems like everything’s working perfectly now and the Biden Virus will soon be a distant memory. Great job Joe! Glad your team’s in charge. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We must now be on Page 2 of Joe’s 400 page plan because the daily toll fell to ‘only’ 3,600 dead Americans yesterday. Seems like everything’s working perfectly now and the Trump Virus will soon be a distant memory. Great job Joe! Glad your team’s in charge. 

You should be b.c at least they are taking it seriously. Unlike Trump who's death toll is now over 457K from him.

Edited by TBBills

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Sure I'm selfish.  I want people to have their lives back to normal asap.  

Can't get an answer on that.  

That's not a part of the social contract.  

But then again lol......my rights don't matter because a virus with a 0.5 IFR is out there.  

Oh please - you can give two schitts about anyone else but your self. 

Move to Florida if you’re not happy. 

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You should be b.c at least they are taking it seriously. Unlike Trump who's death toll is now over 457K from him.

Oh yes, they’re clearly very serious. That makes me very much at ease. By the way...what page of Joe’s Big Plan is ‘take it serious’ on? 

• Like (+1) 2

Republicans are trying hard to stop the Covid plan being put into place. They only care about wanting more people to die. Like you see with some fo the people here, happy that people are dieing.

It is disgusting to see happen but hopefully with a majority vote it will be pushed through quickly. 

The only thing is this is most likely hurting the republican party even more, all while infighting is going on in a political party in disarray.

Edited by TBBills

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh please - you can give two schitts about anyone else but your self. 

Move to Florida if you’re not happy. 

Yes my main concern will always be my family.  

As it should. 

It's not you or the Double or Triple Masked Karen at Target.  Which could be you.

But at the same time I want everyone's lives back to normal and for people like you to stop advocating the suppression of our freedoms and rights indefinitely with no end game or justification.  

The selfish people are the ones that have zero concern the massive collateral damage they are causing to the planet because they are scared.  That's freaking selfish.  Your free to stay home.  Should be easy.  I bet the farm you definitely don't have kids and odds very high not married.  No chance.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes my main concern will always be my family.  

As it should. 

It's not you or the Double or Triple Masked Karen at Target.  Which could be you.

But at the same time I want everyone's lives back to normal and for people like you to stop advocating the suppression of our freedoms and rights indefinitely with no end game or justification.  

The selfish people are the ones that have zero concern the massive collateral damage they are causing to the planet because they are scared.  That's freaking selfish.  Your free to stay home.  Should be easy.  I bet the farm you definitely don't have kids and odds very high not married.  No chance.  

Just move to a  Republican State that has no restrictions at all .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

What page do you want it to be on?

I’m not in charge. Joe’s back to leading from behind...again. He waved that big document in front of us all. Surely with THREE MONTHS to prepare for the spotlight he’s got more than mandating masks in the post office. Right? 

• Like (+1) 1