The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I actually do hold Trump partly responsible for Wednesday. Just the same way that I hold so many Democrat leaders for the flame throwing rhetoric they spouted for years. 

I visit that other site from time to time but find it to be an uninteresting echo chamber just as bad as this has become. I much prefer it when there is a balance of opinion and far less name calling. Let’s let the adults have some serious discussions about the serious problems in this country, while the brats stay at the kid’s table and throw food. 

How can someone have a serious discussion when they are using false information as fact?

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I actually do hold Trump partly responsible for Wednesday. Just the same way that I hold so many Democrat leaders for the flame throwing rhetoric they spouted for years. 

If you hold Trump accountable for his rhetoric for Wednesday, then his rhetoric is also partially to blame for how rampant Covid is in our Country. You must be able to acknowledge that, at the very least.

But it's game day... GO BILLS!!!

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If you hold Trump accountable for his rhetoric for Wednesday, then his rhetoric is also partially to blame for how rampant Covid is in our Country. You must be able to acknowledge that, at the very least.

But it's game day... GO BILLS!!!

I acknowledge that as well...but at the same time everything bad happening with Covid is not Trump’s fault...as many of the bomb throwers on here repeatedly state. And.... all of the upcoming deaths won’t be Biden’s fault either. You can’t have it both ways. You can’t scream that a guy is a dictator and then cry when he doesn’t dictate. Living in a free country means just that! You’re going to live with, near, next to, and around people who don’t do everything exactly the way you’d like it to be done. That’s what freedom is all about. But it’s way better than the alternative. We were ALL supposed to learn that in kindergarten but it appears some folks skipped that year. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2021 at 7:27 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I acknowledge that as well...but at the same time everything bad happening with Covid is not Trump’s fault...as many of the bomb throwers on here repeatedly state. And.... all of the upcoming deaths won’t be Biden’s fault either. You can’t have it both ways. You can’t scream that a guy is a dictator and then cry when he doesn’t dictate. Living in a free country means just that! You’re going to live with, near, next to, and around people who don’t do everything exactly the way you’d like it to be done. That’s what freedom is all about. But it’s way better than the alternative. We were ALL supposed to learn that in kindergarten but it appears some folks skipped that year. 

I don't think anyone actually believes ALL of the bad things happening with Covid is Trump's fault.  

If your interpretation is someone believing that Trump is responsible for EVERYTHING Covid related, you should ask them.  My guess is they would say they don't blame him for everything.

However, Trump has made things worse, and thank you for acknowledging that.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

On 1/8/2021 at 6:10 PM, SoCal Deek said:

You are a nitwit.  These deaths are not due to President Trump. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But go ahead with your junior high nonsense and your wet dream about Orange Man Bad.  Tick, tick, tick.....ALL of the future deaths are on President Biden now.

Hi

IFR based on high end CDC estimates of people that have or had it is 0.18

Low end estimate is 0.28

All skewed heavily to the old and vulnerable, who we can protect and should lay low.  If they want.  

Entering year 2 of 15 days to slow the spread....

And its almost the 1 year anniversary of this.....

Within 2 weeks of this tweet, the servants of China KNEW what it was and what the response should be.  

Nice job everybody.

Worst public policy in the history of mankind.

18 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Two days post second vaccination.  Other than some arm soreness the first day, nothing.  No fever, no body aches or headache.  Nothing.

Get your vaccination 

Maybe that soreness is due to all the pinching yourself after the Bills first playoff win in a quarter century! You just forgot what it felt like. (Good to know it’s going well.)

• Haha (+1) 1

California fast approaching double the cases and deaths as Florida.  

One has been an experiment in Soviet Russia.

The other in personal responsibility.  

One governor portrayed by the media as awesome.

The other a killer. 

Every state should be doing whatever Florida did. 

Everyone should be asking why so many states look the same yet some strategies more draconian and ridiculous.

But hey get those racists

On 1/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, oldmanfan said:

Two days post second vaccination.  Other than some arm soreness the first day, nothing.  No fever, no body aches or headache.  Nothing.

Get your vaccination 

Which vaccine did you get?  Moderna or Pfizer?  That's great that you had few side effects.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

California fast approaching double the cases and deaths as Florida.  

One has been an experiment in Soviet Russia.

The other in personal responsibility.  

One governor portrayed by the media as awesome.

The other a killer. 

Every state should be doing whatever Florida did. 

Everyone should be asking why so many states look the same yet some strategies more draconian and ridiculous.

But hey get those racists

You just make up any stats in order to twist your narrative. California has 19 million more residents than Florida but just 7,000 more deaths than Florida. 

The state with nearly 50% more people has  just 20% more deaths. That's proof they are doing a better job if anything... And let's not forget that Florida under attributes deaths due to Coivd while conservatives claim liberal states over report. 

If California had the same number of deaths per million residents as Florida, 14,000 more Californian's would have died thus far. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1