The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nope...I’m actually fine. Thanks for asking though? 
PS: Now...back away from your basement bunker keyboard and go take a walk. It’ll all be OK. 

It's funny, you would never consider offering said advice to Bonnie - why is that?  LMAO

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't think parents are signing off on these procedures?  Were you born yesterday?

And do I need to list all the bills being passed in red states that discriminate against trans children?

WHY IS DISCRIMINATION OF ANY TYPE OK?

I do think some parents are signing off... which is why I believe it’s child abuse.  Parents should know better.  Those that don’t should be prevented from harming their children.  

Once that child is of age, whether that’s 16, 17, 18.. we can debate that.. at that point, if they want to make life altering changes to their body because they are trans, go for it! Be you, and live your life.  

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I do think some parents are signing off... which is why I believe it’s child abuse.  Parents should know better.  Those that don’t should be prevented from harming their children.  

Once that child is of age, whether that’s 16, 17, 18.. we can debate that.. at that point, if they want to make life altering changes to their body because they are trans, go for it! Be you, and live your life.  

But in the meantime, you're all for discriminating against these children, right?

Total joke. Kids and lower risk folks don’t need the vaccine or masks. Vaccinated folks don’t need masks. If you’re high risk, get the vaccine. If you’re not, don’t. Masks are bunk and that’s been known for quite some time. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

But in the meantime, you're all for discriminating against these children, right?

If by “discriminating” you mean saving them from child abuse.. yes.  

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you a psychiatrist or psychologist?

Nope - I am simply someone who is against child abuse.  

At what age do you believe a child should be able to have therapy/procedures, under the guise of trans-activism, that could permanently alter themselves?

Any age?  Is there a limit for you?

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nope - I am simply someone who is against child abuse.  

At what age do you believe a child should be able to have therapy/procedures, under the guise of trans-activism, that could permanently alter themselves?

Any age?  Is there a limit for you?

That's the thing - it's not my call.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

I have 12 niece and nephews - none of them minded the hybrid schooling this year... they still have their smart phones and connect non stop with their friends.

I'm tired of hearing the GQP whine about what kids are missing out on... and then running over trans kids with a bus.

F that.

Ahhh yes. The ole we got ours so ***** y'all.  

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don't think parents are signing off on these procedures?  Were you born yesterday?

And do I need to list all the bills being passed in red states that discriminate against trans children?

WHY IS DISCRIMINATION OF ANY TYPE OK?

So you'd be cool with a biological boy beating the snot out of your daughter?  

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That's the thing - it's not my call.

Who’s call is it?..  the CHILD?  

This is the definitive topic where liberals out-woke themselves and end up sounding absolutely insane to almost everyone else. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

Who’s call is it?..  the CHILD?  

This is the definitive topic where liberals out-woke themselves and end up sounding absolutely insane to almost everyone except themselves.  

Parents.

If it were against the law these procedures would not be happening... but you know what IS happening: red states passing laws that discriminate against transgender children/people. Keep deflecting.

Again - this sensitive issue is not my call; your call; or the governments call. Just like its not OUR call to say what a woman should do with her body too.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Parents.

If it were against the law these procedures would not be happening... but you know what IS happening: red states passing laws that discriminate against transgender children/people. Keep deflecting.

Again - this sensitive issue is not my call; your call; or the governments call. Just like its not OUR call to say what a woman should do with her body too.

How are they discriminating against transgender children/people?  I assume it's kind of how they're prohibiting people of color from voting.  

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Total joke. Kids and lower risk folks don’t need the vaccine or masks. Vaccinated folks don’t need masks. If you’re high risk, get the vaccine. If you’re not, don’t. Masks are bunk and that’s been known for quite some time. 

Captain Whiny told you in APRIL 2020 this all ends with NO CASES THUS INDEFINITE MITIGATION.  It's so bad for Team Eradication that Bill is in here blaming the GQP for never caring about kids.  That's how bad it is.  And they know it. 

Only a Governor with stones will stop that.  

President Cardboard Cutout punted last week on this in one of the most despicable acts in history.  That is not hyperbole. 

This didn't apply to just adults.  Sickening 

Edited by Big Blitz

On 5/17/2021 at 2:37 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe, but business owners often are quick to recognize hypocrisy and bullshyt in action, and are likely less compliant than the average guy on the street.  The pandemic lockdown would have ended in 15 minutes if govt employees were impacted in the way people who “refused” to watch their livelihoods evaporate overnight were impacted.  

Pushing forward—I’d be hard pressed to believe lockdowns are in my best interests moving forward, and there is ample reason to feel as such.  First time, I shut down, moved folks to remote, paid the costs associated with distancing and the plexiglassamania and generally served as a compliant citizen.  

Maybe.  Or maybe they just didn't want to put the time, effort and modest cost into precautions.  They felt the government wouldn't get shut businesses down.  They were wrong.  Poor recognition, they got caught up in their own bullshyt.  Then they turned around screaming bloody murder about it.  Hypocrisy in action.  

Lockdowns are in no one's best interests.  They were simply a necessity with inadequate testing, equipment and knowledge how to treat/combat Covid.  We learned quickly but so many on here easily forget how many unknowns were facing the medical community and the fact is the science is still developing.  Ohio's public health director predicted 10-12k new cases a day last spring.  I thought she missed by a long shot after cases topped out around 1300.  Her predictions came true in the fall surge except the deaths part because the lockdown and summer bought us enough time to better treat it. 

Hopefully that's all behind us now with Covid.