The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WTF!?  Go hide under your bed.  Seriously. 

They say people who do not venture out become more and more afraid of venturing out.  I didn't believe it. Until now.

The LAST THING we as a country should want is mail-in voting or online voting. How to Rig an Election 101.  :censored:

Again, what' the hang up with mail in voting?  Please explain.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's rife with fraud. 

In CA, ballot harvesting is all the rage. And it's all the way dirty. I watched it happen in 2018. 

How is rife with fraud?  Seriously,  why is it?   I've read this on here many times but no one explains how.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What stops them from doing that in regular voting?

Nothing. If you have Voter ID. One person. One ID. One vote. In person. 

What do you have against that? I mean, you need to show up to get your driver's license. You have to show up to get your freaking fishing license. You have to show up to get welfare. What's the big deal about voting that has leftists in a tizzy. 

Answer:  Voter ID...one ID one vote blows up ballot harvesting, the biggest Dem Party scam in the country.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

He didn't explain ****.

Are you not famliar with ballot harvesting?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

How is rife with fraud?  Seriously,  why is it?   I've read this on here many times but no one explains how.

There's no oversight. 

There's no certification process (that can't be manipulated).

THOUSANDS of mail in ballots get lost each election -- imagine how many would get lost if millions were forced to do it. 

Ballot Harvesting allows people to go door to door to collect ballots and mail them out (without any way of seeing if they're changing the people's votes before sending). 

It increases the likelihood of fraud while decreasing oversight and accountability. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

Have there been any confirmed COVID-19 deaths yet, conclusively?

Look at this dog and pony show put on for the media. LoL too funny. I thought they were carting the bodies out the back door in refer trailers and they are out in the street crisis acting for the cameras. About the 9 minute mark.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KI44uQEMmsMO/

Just now, reddogblitz said:

He didn't explain ****.

It's simple. I go to your door and claim to be a DNC affiliate. I ask for your ballot and say I'll mail it in for you (because you're unable to do so yourself due to age/lack of mobility/et al) -- but instead of mailing your ballot, I toss it because you come from a GOP heavy neighborhood... or better yet, I falsify your ballot and mail my own instead. 

It happened in DROVES in CA in 2018.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

What do you have against that? I mean, you need to show up to get your driver's license. You have to show up to get your freaking fishing license. You have to show up to get welfare. What's the big deal about voting that has leftists in a tizzy. 

Answer:  Voter ID...one ID one vote blows up ballot harvesting, the biggest Dem Party scam in the country.

Who said I had anything against that?

Washington and Oregon have two of the highest percentage of people that vote in the country and they both have mail in voting.  What do you have against that?

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Life leads to death. It has a 100% mortality rate.

If you're afraid of death, you're doing it wrong.

"On a long-enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Come on ID, voter ID is racist.  People can't be expected to pay for a free voter ID card (if they don't say, have a license, which people need to do just about everything) or take an hour or so out of his/her day to get one.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Plus it would be fairly obvious to any observer that someone was tampering with an old fashioned voting machine.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If you're willing to surrender your rights as a citizen, there is always someone willing to take them. 

The overwhelming majority seem more than willing to submit for security/safety. Sorry to say the feminization of society has lead us down the path of tyranny. imho

• Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... You're saying people shouldn't be voting out of fear of a virus. Yet complaining that the gov't is trying to take away our rights? 

That's... interesting logic.

If you surrender to fear, there won't be. 

I’m saying it doesn’t matter. I made that clear when I said nothing changed when GW was in office and then Obama. If they want to take away your rights they will no matter who’s in office. They all have the same agenda. Don’t let their bickering fool you. 

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who said I had anything against that?

Washington and Oregon have two of the highest percentage of people that vote in the country and they both have mail in voting.  What do you have against that?

Washington and Oregon are Dem strongholds. Like CA. Because of Ballot Harvesting. Which is why you see such a high percent of people voting.

Except it's not a high percentage of people voting. It's a high percentage of ballots being cast by the local DNC.

There's a reason those elections often times have results help up for 2-3 days after the polls close. Because they get the tally, and then use the harvested ballots to make up the shortfalls.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’m saying it doesn’t matter. I made that clear when I said nothing changed when GW was in office and then Obama. If they want to take away your rights they will no matter who’s in office. They all have the same agenda. Don’t let their bickering fool you. 

Trust me, I don't. 

But I can't wrap my head around your logic. You acknowledge they (both sides) want to deny your rights... so why are you so eager to help them?

• Like (+1) 1

Some of you are taking their word on this thing as gospel. They’ve been wrong from the start and we know very little about this virus. Keep thinking gloves and a mask will protect you. They’ve been wrong before...

Just now, Justice said:

Some of you are taking their word on this thing as gospel. They’ve been wrong from the start and we know very little about this virus. Keep thinking gloves and a mask will protect you. They’ve been wrong before...

You mean when they told us to go about our business and into Chinatown in February? 

In fact, every post today I've made to you has been about thinking for yourself and fighting the fear pushed by others. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trust me, I don't. 

But I can't wrap my head around your logic. You acknowledge they (both sides) want to deny your rights... so why are you so eager to help them?

I’m not. I just think we need to put things on hold for now. Delay the elections until this is resolved. In the meantime you have people in office that have been elected. Let them continue to do their jobs until it’s safe to go out and vote. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I thought the projections at the start were 2 million people dead here.....

Just now, Justice said:

I’m not. I just think we need to put things on hold for now. Delay the elections until this is resolved. In the meantime you have people in office that have been elected. Let them continue to do their jobs until it’s safe to go out and vote. 

Think, really think, about what you're suggesting though, Justice. And this is said as someone who likes your posts a great deal :beer: 

On one hand you're acknowledging that the people in power have been power hungry and after our rights for decades, regardless of party (and I agree with you fully), but then on the other hand you're suggesting letting FEAR control you to the point of staying inside, giving up your sacred right to vote and hold those very people accountable, so they can continue to remain in power until they tell us it's safe to go outside? 

You can't have it both ways.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2