The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So.  That’ll put us anywhere from 100 to 170k when all is said and done who would still be alive without this virus and that’s with all these shutdown and mitigation efforts.  Keep brushing it off as an overblown hoax though @bilzfancy

Where the track the did I say it was an overblown hoax??? Jesus Christ learn to friggin read. I did post the death numbers are overblown, big difference. I never used the term hoax

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Most of the country has a healthy and inherent lack of trust for Trump and his administration.

And they get that from where exactly? Has Trump been to their house for dinner? Nope! The media is all negative all the time. Disgusting partisan hacks who’ve sold out all journalistic integrity. Shameful 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

My antibody tests came back negative twice.  I was hoping that was the COVID.  Lol.

Same! I even had people congratulate me on the negative and I responded with no, I wanted it to come back positive and be done with this crap

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Magox said:

I think part of his reasoning for doing this was because it got good ratings.

:death:

I think part of it is because the "msm" is constantly distorting, twisting, and outright lying about what the administration is doing and saying in response to COVID-19.  If "good ratings" are the results of these pressers, that simply means more Americans are getting accurate information cutting away the "msm" disinformation campaign.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

My antibody tests came back negative twice.  I was hoping that was the COVID.  Lol.

Just because you didn't test positive for antibodies doesn't mean you weren't exposed to it.

Studies have been showing that people who aren't testing positive for COVID antibodies have been exposed to it.  Just that their T cell response kicked COVID's ass and that it may have created new COVID-19 T cells in the process.

Complicated topic but fascinating. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Same! I even had people congratulate me on the negative and I responded with no, I wanted it to come back positive and be done with this crap

My wife and daughter‘s came back positive and I’m like how the hell did I not catch it because I was basically quarantined with them for two months.  My wife in early March kept asking if our food tasted right.  I guess that’s pry when they got it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think part of it is because the "msm" is constantly distorting, twisting, and outright lying about what the administration is doing and saying in response to COVID-19.  If "good ratings" are the results of these pressers, that simply means more Americans are getting accurate information cutting away the "msm" disinformation campaign.

Make no mistake, the msm is a cancer.  They are the worst of all the institutions in this country.  

With that said, that statement had all to do with Trump's ego.  Every single thing he says has to somehow convey that he is tops.  That he's doing a wonderful job.  That he has the best of you fill in the blank.  yada yada yada.

But, unfortunately for people like me, he is the only choice that we have to check this radical leftist power hungry movement that is set to purge things that we think are unimaginable.  He better get his ***** together, which he hasn't been and turn this ship around or we are going to be living in a shell of what the U.S used to be.  Some deranged left wing version of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

Just because you didn't test positive for antibodies doesn't mean you weren't exposed to it.

Studies have been showing that people who aren't testing positive for COVID antibodies have been exposed to it.  Just that their T cell response kicked COVID's ass and that it may have created new COVID-19 T cells in the process.

Complicated topic but fascinating. 

I hope that’s it.  The numerous studies that will come from this over the next 20 years will be fascinating.

1 minute ago, Magox said:

Make no mistake, the msm is a cancer.  They are the worst of all the institutions in this country.  

With that said, that statement had all to do with Trump's ego.  Every single thing he says has to somehow convey that he is tops.  That he's doing a wonderful job.  That he has the best of you fill in the blank.  yada yada yada.

But, unfortunately for people like me, he is the only choice that we have to check this radical leftist power hungry movement that is set to purge things that we think are unimaginable.  He better get his ***** together, which he hasn't been and turn this ship around or we are going to be living in a shell of what the U.S used to be.  Some deranged left wing version of it.

I disagree.  Historically when we veer too much to the left or right the centrist voters set us straight at the ballot box.  It’s why president’s tend to shift towards the middle when facing re-election.

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And they get that from where exactly? Has Trump been to their house for dinner? Nope! The media is all negative all the time. Disgusting partisan hacks who’ve sold out all journalistic integrity. Shameful 

hmm, not quite. Maybe its the fact he is constantly using alternative facts . 

32 minutes ago, Magox said:

I think part of his reasoning for doing this was because it got good ratings.

:death:

I don't think it was part of his reasoning, i think it is 100% his reasoning. 

I will watch tonight, if it turns into a rally I will turn it off quick as can be.

• Haha (+1) 1

Yep. 

This sure looks like "victory" over the virus:

“You could kill someone,” he added. “There hasn’t been any social responsibility at all. It’s not just about you … I’ve said it repeatedly that local governments are in charge of compliance and enforcement.”

Last week, Cuomo warned that the state would take action to shut down bars and restaurants that were failing to adhere to coronavirus restrictions.

“Three violations and you’re closed. We’re also going to post the names of the establishments facing disciplinary charges,” Cuomo said Thursday. He also announced further restrictions for establishments serving alcohol, banning the sale without the purchase of food. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/20/gov-andrew-cuomo-blasts-local-governments-threatens-shut-down-restaurants-bars/

Anyone in the media care to ask "social distance till when, exactly?" 

Anyone?  

Told you.  He's going to blame you.  And how dare not one media entity take him to task over such threats like this.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Magox said:

No argument there.  I give Trump a “D” on his handling of the Coronavirus, a “D-“ on his social media use... and a “B” on everything else.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep. 

This sure looks like "victory" over the virus:

“You could kill someone,” he added. “There hasn’t been any social responsibility at all. It’s not just about you … I’ve said it repeatedly that local governments are in charge of compliance and enforcement.”

Last week, Cuomo warned that the state would take action to shut down bars and restaurants that were failing to adhere to coronavirus restrictions.

“Three violations and you’re closed. We’re also going to post the names of the establishments facing disciplinary charges,” Cuomo said Thursday. He also announced further restrictions for establishments serving alcohol, banning the sale without the purchase of food. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/20/gov-andrew-cuomo-blasts-local-governments-threatens-shut-down-restaurants-bars/

Anyone in the media care to ask "social distance till when, exactly?" 

Anyone?  

Told you.  He's going to blame you.  And how dare not one media entity take him to task over such threats like this.  

He's off to Georgia. Wanna bet he does not self-quarantine for two weeks on his return? Rules for thee, not for me says Cuomo.

<_<

</snip>

When asked, Cuomo said he won’t quarantine for 14 days once he returns to New York. Georgia is on New York’s quarantine list, but Cuomo said he’s exempt as an essential worker.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 4