1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Landing spots for Brady:

- TB with Bruce Arians

- Cowboys after they dump Dak

- Bears after they dump Mitch

- Chargers after they dump Rivers

- Giants after they make Daniel Jones the backup

- Suddenly resurgent Dolphins?

- Wherever Josh McDaniels gets a head coaching gig? ( or was Jerry Jones just waiting for the Pats to be eliminated to make the offer?)

Others?

Bills!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mshaw said:

everyone rejoicing but you think Belichick needs brady to win the division? lol 

he will prob whoop our ass again next season with some no name QB. 

He (if he stays, and if Brady goes) won't have a no-name QB. He'll have someone like Andy Dalton at the worst, or maybe Dak Prescott. I'll believe they enter a season with a no-name when I see it.

1 minute ago, Mshaw said:

everyone rejoicing but you think Belichick needs brady to win the division? lol 

he will prob whoop our ass again next season with some no name QB. while our offense settles for FG's for 4 quarters and puts up 13 points 

GTFO of here, your pessimism is duly noted and absolutely useless.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Landing spots for Brady:

- TB with Bruce Arians

- Cowboys after they dump Dak

- Bears after they dump Mitch

- Chargers after they dump Rivers

- Giants after they make Daniel Jones the backup

- Suddenly resurgent Dolphins?

- Wherever Josh McDaniels gets a head coaching gig? ( or was Jerry Jones just waiting for the Pats to be eliminated to make the offer?)

Others?

Or he stays with New England.  The only place Brady jumps is to his home of Northern California.  One NorCal team has an established QB (his former backup) and the other bailed for Vegas

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He (if he stays, and if Brady goes) won't have a no-name QB. He'll have someone like Andy Dalton at the worst, or maybe Dak Prescott. I'll believe they enter a season with a no-name when I see it.

I'll believe Brady won't be QBing that team next season when I see it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Or he stays with New England.  The only place Brady jumps is to his home of Northern California.  One NorCal team has an established QB (his former backup) and the other bailed for Vegas

I disagree. I could see him going to a number of different locations, including all those I mentioned above. He will not go out this way. It probably won't end well, but somebody - Tampa, the Bears, Dallas, Chargers? - will make the Brett Favre post-GB/Joe Montana post-49ers move with him.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

? Funny, at the start of the season someone here asked that question, and I'd say it was 50/50 "I'd take him" vs. "I don't want him."

Now? Probably 99% against it.

haha true.  I’ll take Allen, yips and all.

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The biggest takeaway from the Pats loss is that the Buffalo Bills streak of making four straight Super Bowls remains safe.  It's a record that will never be beaten.

Another takeaway is that you can win games 14 - 13.  Our 19 points today would have beaten BOTH TN & NE.  So anyone who doesn't think the Bills defense doesn't own today's loss didn't watch this game or last years Super Bowl won by NE 13 - 3.  In the playoffs this is how games often go.  Hell remember how we beat the Broncos 10 - 7 in the AFC championship game en-route to our 2nd Super Bowl.

Except houstons defense is garbage

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The biggest takeaway from the Pats loss is that the Buffalo Bills streak of making four straight Super Bowls remains safe.  It's a record that will never be beaten.

Another takeaway is that you can win games 14 - 13.  Our 19 points today would have beaten BOTH TN & NE.  So anyone who doesn't think the Bills defense doesn't own today's loss didn't watch this game or last years Super Bowl won by NE 13 - 3.  In the playoffs this is how games often go.  Hell remember how we beat the Broncos 10 - 7 in the AFC championship game en-route to our 2nd Super Bowl.

Other than the inexplicable soft zone on 3rd and 18 I don't see how the loss was on the defense. I don't see a reason to place blame for a young team losing on the road in overtime, but if I did I would blame the coaches for playing scared.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Why would NE not keep him? They have no one behind him to replace him so they are better off keeping him and getting a couple more playmakers  this offseason. I would be surprised to see them make a few moves to draft his replacement early in this draft.

2 minutes ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

Except houstons defense is garbage

So was the Bills offence this year......

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Other than the inexplicable soft zone on 3rd and 18 I don't see how the loss was on the defense. I don't see a reason to place blame for a young team losing on the road in overtime, but if I did I would blame the coaches for playing scared.

But they also blew a double digit lead in the 2nd half, of course it wouldn't have been as easy if the lead was more then just 2 scores.......