Titans vs Patriots

Steptide

There not dont untill they miss the playoffs at minimum 1 year. 

If brady comes back and they get brady a play maker they will compete again. 

Just think if the billa defense played the way NE did in 2nd half we would be playing against KC instead of the long offseason thats coming

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

as always with the Bills! then again to quote Bill Joel, "the good old days weren't always good, and tomorrows not as bad at its seems".

Hey, things are looking up. The Bills could've and probably should've won that game, but they are ahead of schedule and just missing a few pieces imo. Maybe as the team continues to improve the coaches will be more confident and less fearful. With so much cap space and a maturing young core there is a lot to look forward to.

Cheers and Happy New Years, the Bills are definitely on the upswing.

• Like (+1) 1

I wish I could enjoy this Patriots loss more but I’m still hurting too much from the Bills loss.

Obviously I’m happy to see them lose, and I love seeing Brady looking so pissed off. 

But it just leaves me feeling like “what could have been” today. This would have been the perfect end to a perfect day if the Bills had won (Sabres win, Bills win, Patriots loss, feeling like the Bills are truly taking over the reigns in the AFCE).

I’m definitely happy that the Pats lost and aren’t going to Super Bowl #4 in a row. The Bills record is safe, at least for a while. I don’t see any way the Pats are going to go to 4 in a row in the Brady era now, so that’s nice. But u,timstelt it’s hard to be too happy right now with the way the Bills season ended. 

1 minute ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

There not dont untill they miss the playoffs at minimum 1 year. 

If brady comes back and they get brady a play maker they will compete again. 

Just think if the billa defense played the way NE did in 2nd half we would be playing against KC instead of the long offseason thats coming

Brady can't throw downfield anymore, he is exposed.

5 minutes ago, major said:

Brady and bill b are about to ride off into the sunset. Nfl is going to punish the pats and these two ain’t going to stick around for the fallout 

You think they are going to leave cause the NFL fines Kraft some money and a draft pick that they probably get back as compensatory picks? They already have said they can't link any of it to BB and the coaching staff so it's going to be a fine and maybe a pick or 2 at most.

everyone rejoicing but you think Belichick needs brady to win the division? lol 

he will prob whoop our ass again next season with some no name QB. while our offense settles for FG's for 4 quarters and puts up 13 points 

Edited by Mshaw
  • Like (+1) 1

Landing spots for Brady:

- TB with Bruce Arians

- Cowboys after they dump Dak

- Bears after they dump Mitch

- Chargers after they dump Rivers

- Giants after they make Daniel Jones the backup

- Suddenly resurgent Dolphins?

- Wherever Josh McDaniels gets a head coaching gig? ( or was Jerry Jones just waiting for the Pats to be eliminated to make the offer?)

Others?

The biggest takeaway from the Pats loss is that the Buffalo Bills streak of making four straight Super Bowls remains safe.  It's a record that will never be beaten.

Another takeaway is that you can win games 14 - 13.  Our 19 points today would have beaten BOTH TN & NE.  So anyone who doesn't think the Bills defense doesn't own today's loss didn't watch this game or last years Super Bowl won by NE 13 - 3.  In the playoffs this is how games often go.  Hell remember how we beat the Broncos 10 - 7 in the AFC championship game en-route to our 2nd Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1