Week 17 Colors - Blue on White

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Super Bowl will be all white against 49ers red and gold. 

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well the home team usually gets to wear their colors outside of the Cowboys who love their whites, so I’m assuming however many game(s) will most likely will be white.

Thank you so much for that information.

Really.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Super Bowl will be all white against 49ers red and gold. 

Works for me!

Chris Berman will finally be right! How many years in a row did he have one, the other or both during that stretch? 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Finally.  Will not look like crap at home.  The way it should be. ALWAYS. 

Never going to happen. I don't know who decides what the Bills wear at home. My guess is Kim but the Bills don't have a primary home uniform anymore. They break out the whites early in the year when its hot Aug/Sept. In the cooler months (Nov/Dec) they go with the colored jerseys like color rush red, blue on blue or blue on white. You will never see blue on white as the primary jersey as they like to mix it up. Only thing they haven't worn at home in a while is white on blue.

10 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

??. I personally don’t like the red helmets. White ones are so much nicer. 

What is it about them that you don't like? I like the white helmets also, but the ubiforms get pretty ordinary looking to me after awhile. Not too many teams use the 3rd team color as their helmet color as well. 

5 minutes ago, NC Book said:

What is it about them that you don't like? I like the white helmets also, but the ubiforms get pretty ordinary looking to me after awhile. Not too many teams use the 3rd team color as their helmet color as well. 

I dont know, I wish I could pin-point exactly what it is.  The white ones just look cleaner and makes the Buffalo POP!