Happy Holidays to all!!!

Dopey

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Bah Humbug!  I've asked for a 300+ yard passing game from Allen for the last 2 seasons and haven't gotten one.

But really, hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!  My wife is finishing up the kids gifts now (she doesn't trust me to wrap them for some reason) and I'm sure she hasn't wrapped any of mine.  Meanwhile, I did all my shopping and wrapping a week ago so I'm just relaxing and playing gatekeeper in case the kids get up.  

And as always, go Bills!

It’s not enough that you ask for it. You have to be good the whole year. So please stop asking Santa for it, yer killing everyone’s Hope! ?

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Merry Christmas and hoping for a great New Year for all!!!

We had our Christmas today with our engaged son’s new family. Our small family consists of our son and one remaining parent. A couple siblings on both sides, but only one grandson in another state. My son’s “new family” has six daughters, most married with a passel of kids and dogs. 

Christmas is always Christmas, but the children bring a special joy! 

We will have an 8 hour drive home tomorrow, hoping we can do it easily and without traffic.....but I’ll do it gladly after the joy of today. I’m thrilled for my son who gets the full experience tomorrow with the full gang. He deserves that! 

Safe Travels! Merry Christmas!?

7 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Remember, no man is a failure who has friends! That line at the end gets me every time! Merry Christmas to you all!

So it’s true! I AM a Failure..?

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I got a freshly made sack of ***** from the mods

It was a challenge fitting it all in the sleigh, but you were Worth It!?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Dopey said:

I just finished opening gifts with my grandkids. Wanted to wish you all a Happy and safe Holiday season!!

Since you survived the gift opening, seems you have the safe part satisfied.

3 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

What is Xmas?  :)

Super Bowl X of course.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s not enough that you ask for it. You have to be good the whole year. So please stop asking Santa for it, yer killing everyone’s Hope! ?

Safe Travels! Merry Christmas!?

So it’s true! I AM a Failure..?

It was a challenge fitting it all in the sleigh, but you were Worth It!?

You need to watch "Its a wonderful life"! You are not a failure MY FRIEND!

• Like (+1) 1