Merry Christmas All! Josh Allen is Santa Claus!

Chandler#81

47 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

There is no pictures of Josh as Santa 

Its a Christmas scam 

Hey man, I asked Josh/Santa for a playoff game for Christmas,,

and he delivered.

We just have to Billieve.

Happy Holidays everyone!

(Can someone please photo shop a santa beard on Josh that includes his WR's in the picture as little helpers)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Merry Christmas to you and the fam as well!! 

(Can't stand Bud Light...headaches)

Ahhh I see I'm not the only one that gets headaches from Bud Light. And actually I came to find out a while ago that it's all kinda of light beer that gives me headaches, not just Bud Light.

Therefor I cannot drink any light beer at all so got to go wit da heavy stuff mane!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

BAH HUMBUG 

Merry Christmas ? you filthy animals. 

ratta tatt tatt and  a Happy New Year.....! ;-D

2 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Merry Christmas Chandler and all TBD!

There was another thread  asking what QB you would rather have, my answer, none!

The best QB of the 18' draft and fits the city of Buffalo PERFECTLY.

I wouldn't trade josh for anyone!

Go BILLS!!

BILLIEVE!!

in that soft sincere voice...."tables breaking...………." LMAO this is awesome atta boy stosh A MOST SINCERE MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family and a hap hap happy New Year too..... Happy Birthday Jesus! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nonsense, I specifically asked at the start if I could share, and I do.

But that reminds me.....I did my Duty by the Josh on Saturday night and we lost.

Drink, or take up a new tradition?

We clinched the playoffs with that tradition.  I say drink up!!

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Margarita said:

in that soft sincere voice...."tables breaking...………." LMAO this is awesome atta boy stosh A MOST SINCERE MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family and a hap hap happy New Year too..... Happy Birthday Jesus! 

HA!  I loved that too, hooked right at the start, I love Melody Martin and her parodies.

A VERY Merry Christmas to you and your family Margarita and happy birthday Jesus!

Now all I want for Christmas is a first round WIN!

Lets Go BILLS!  JUST WIN BABY!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Ahhh I see I'm not the only one that gets headaches from Bud Light. And actually I came to find out a while ago that it's all kinda of light beer that gives me headaches, not just Bud Light.

Therefor I cannot drink any light beer at all so got to go wit da heavy stuff mane!

Lucky a headache is all you get from that swill. I’d rather drink goat urine strained through Fat Bastard’s soiled underwear than that stuff. 

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Sick burn bro.

?

Josh Allen > Tim Tebow. Although in Tebow’s lone playoff win he managed to eclipse 300 yards. Maybe Allen will do the same, but he won’t have the weapons Tebow had; Demarious Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Eric Decker. I believe Thomas had 3 50+ receptions in that game. 

20 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Christmas is better with Josh Allen at QB! He’s accounted for 29 TDs in 15 games, 2nd most in franchise history to Kelly’s 34 in ‘91! Physically gifted and off the charts willpower. His leadership has given us all 20+ days to twiddle our thumbs and prepare for the Holiday with the playoffs clinched after 14 games. Special Holiday Shoutout to ‘McBeane’!

Wishing all my TBD Brothers, Sisters and families a wonderful, memorable and safe Christmas!

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/34095/bills-players-on-our-quarterback-josh-allen-puts-the-team-on-his-back

Even though, I’m easily your least favorite member of TBD, I will also wish you and your family a Merry Christmas

• Like (+1) 1