12/21 Bills @ Pats** PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m doing beef on weck sliders, & trying out wings in the new air fryer ... I have to make the kimoweck buns myself because they don’t sell them here 

It’s kimmelweck.  Like Jimmy kimmel.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just. Beat. The Cheaters.

Everything else is gravy. 

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

It’s kimmelweck.  Like Jimmy kimmel.  

Yeah that too - :)

I knew I was spelling it wrong but way too lazy to look it up. Just going with Weck from now on. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m doing beef on weck sliders, & trying out wings in the new air fryer ... I have to make the kimoweck buns myself because they don’t sell them here 

I do that too. Just get some good rolls from the local deli, brush some egg white on them sprinkle on the caraway seed and salt, bake for about 7mins at 350. Easy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

It was weird playing on Thanksgiving, it’s even more weird playing on a Saturday.

Anyways, Bart Scott said the Bills are just peachy making the playoffs and they will have no motivation to play today because this game is critically important for the Patriots to get a bye.

Is this cockeyed logic or am I the stupid one?

Bart Scott + Maggie show is AWFUL to listen to on WFAN.

Can't wait for Joe and Evan to take over the afternoon show.

• Like (+1) 1

So freaking nervous for this game. Huge game for Bills, prolly have a scooch to much on the moneyline , have a Christmas party tonight that will be be walking into a bit lit. Can’ t start drinking yet, gunna walk to some stores with my wife. 

3 hours to go!

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

It was weird playing on Thanksgiving, it’s even more weird playing on a Saturday.

Anyways, Bart Scott said the Bills are just peachy making the playoffs and they will have no motivation to play today because this game is critically important for the Patriots to get a bye.

Is this cockeyed logic or am I the stupid one?

Did he really say it just like that or are we missing something?

I can easily believe that the Patriots will be motivated by the 1st round bye they need to heal up

I can also believe that the Bills may be reluctant to pull out absolutely every stop - to have Josh running hard and at risk for getting knocked out, for example.  They want to keep winning and keep improving and getting the team more in sync, but they also want to go into the playoffs healthy.

From that POV, I could see the argument that the Pats motivation level may be higher than the Bills

The idea that the Bills will have no motivation BECAUSE the the game is critically important for the Patriots makes no sense. 

The Bills should be salivating that a win can mess up the Pats playoff life even if the division title is a remote chance.

• Thank you (+1) 1