Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

People all year acting like the Jets offense has nothing for Sam to work with..  

Robbie and Crowder are pretty close to Brown and Beasley.  They have Bell, we have Singletary.  The difference is we built a legitimate OL, while they spent a billion dollars on a linebacker. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

People all year acting like the Jets offense has nothing for Sam to work with..  

Robbie and Crowder are pretty close to Brown and Beasley.  They have Bell, we have Singletary.  The difference is we built a legitimate OL, while they spent a billion dollars on a linebacker. 

I’ll be controversial, but I’m not sure that Anderson and Crowder aren’t better in some ways than Brown and Beasley.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Robby Anderson is good, folks.  He's fluid, runs great routes and has hands!

He and Jordan Howard are near the very top of my FA wants list.

Hmmm very inconsistent though.

He will rip it for a month and then will just go quiet for a month.

Reason I know is because I have had him in fantasy the last 2 years and he screwed me over both times lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Does Anderson become a FA this year?

Just now, SCBills said:

Yea, but I don’t think he’s what we’re looking for.  

He's a free agent douche bag. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/jets-robby-anderson-arrested-9-charges-sexual-threats-police-2018-1

"While in the back of my patrol vehicle, Robert stated that when he got out he was going to find my wife, f--- her and nut in her eye," the report said. "He continued to make other verbal threats toward my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife. He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to 'Ruin his fun.'"

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hmmm very inconsistent though.

He will rip it for a month and then will just go quiet for a month.

Reason I know is because I have had him in fantasy the last 2 years and he screwed me over both times lol

Inconsistent, questionable human being and acts a fool when he scores down by 100 points.  

Probably not what McBeane want in a player. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

They can't get off their pre-draft takes. 

Note: there is some truth to this, but such things will never be said about Allen in the same situation. Also, while darnold has made some good plays, he's made a lot of bad ones.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1