Reportedly McDermott needed to be restrained in the tunnel at halftime

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Greg Schiano.  Look him up. He coached the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was known for his situational football acumen and highly aggressive defenses.  Schiano revolutionized the way defenses counter the victory formation and is to this day considered a total ####### by everyone including his own mother.

???

5 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

The Ravens DBS assaulted our wrs, brown and Beasley needed rape kits.  The refs were nowhere to be found.

Mcdermott mentioned a few weeks ago that they scout the next officiating crew for their tendencies. Just meant that our DBs could have gotten grabby too, although that is a risky approach against the multi TE formations they run - advantage Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2019 at 4:41 AM, BuffaloBill963 said:

You can infer whatever you want from my statement, but I’m not wasting time w people who have hostile aggressive attitudes like you. You’re already preset against my stance. But for sure keep believing that the ref situation isn’t intentional on the NFL’s part. 

... as absolutely anyone with any sense would.

There's essentially one and only one way to keep a conspiracy from becoming known. Keep it to an extremely small group of people. When a lot of people know, it will come out sooner or later. And to have the refs trying to affect games would mean the knowledge of, what?, 50 people? All those different crews?

We'd already know.

Edited by Thurman#1

20 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

There's essentially one and only one way to keep a conspiracy from becoming known. Keep it to an extremely small group of people. When a lot of people know, it will come out sooner or later. And to have the refs trying to affect games would mean the knowledge of, what?, 50 people? All those different crews?

We'd already know.

Wow. Ahahahahah. Love people like you?

22 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

We'd already know.

That is the standard comeback to any "conspiracy theory." And it is completely inaccurate.

5 hours ago, BuffaloBill963 said:

Wow. Ahahahahah. Love people like you?

As you should. I'll send you my PayPal account and you can send some cash for being right.

2 hours ago, folz said:

That is the standard comeback to any "conspiracy theory." And it is completely inaccurate.

The reason it's standard is that it's correct.

If there's one thing history shows it's that people aren't good at keeping secrets, most particularly when book contracts beckon. The only conspiracies that work are tiny ones. (With the exception of large patriotically-based secrets like the Enigma machine or the code-talkers. People will shut up in large numbers for the good of their country. But to steal money and undermine the honesty of a sport? Please!! It would already be out.)

The ones that have tons of people working away on them and still stay secret ... are imaginary, and that makes the conspiracy nuts come a-running.

Edited by Thurman#1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:05 AM, WideNine said:

Mcdermott mentioned a few weeks ago that they scout the next officiating crew for their tendencies. Just meant that our DBs could have gotten grabby too, although that is a risky approach against the multi TE formations they run - advantage Ravens.

every local NFL radio broadcast tells you the officiating crew tendencies

no need to pretend research more deep than Einstein or Marie Curie had to undergo...  :D

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:22 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Jumpin  in late here but I had to vent: 

I’ve been a McD critic since day one, and I’ve been happily eating crow so far this year. Yet, one of my remaining criticisms has been that his sideline demeanor drives me nuts. It always bugged me that I seemed to be more passionate and fired up at certain times than the head coach. Obviously lots of ppl value is calm nature and positive approach to coaching, but I LOVED seeing that fire. I hope to see more of it. I think the guys rally around it when used appropriately. Being of such a general calm nature makes these blow ups even more meaningful to the guys. 

Way to go, McD 

Captain McClappy, Tunnel Avenger?

On 12/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, BuffaloBill963 said:

You want the real explanation? Or like everyone else are you going to schluff it off and act like this is impossible?

The NFL is highly scripted. Vegas is a very important aspect of this. You guys are all confused bc you don’t know who actually controls the NFL and what their agenda is. 

You our make a great and obvious point—how can such a ridiculously profitable organization seemingly not be able to figure out how to improve their referee issue? It’s bc they don’t want to. And you all just buy the excuse that they’re humans who make mistakes and it’s a fast game and they’re just not good blah blah blah. 

This is allows them to steer games very effectively without any traction being gained to the argument that they’re rigging this. 

Use the the hottest two word term going and say I’m crazy but this is how it works. Don’t believe me? Get used to being angry and confused about this.

I certainly have question on how  deliberately they are influencing the game outcomes. 

The Patriots Dynasty is probably the one thing I can’t seem to explain. There have been far more popular match up possibilities over at least the past few years that would seem better for the sport.  The league needs a new wave of stars badly, Mahomes was the guy everyone wanted to see in the Super Bowl. Or at least Brees vs Brady.

Pats Rams seems like the worst option. 

I’m much more inclined to belive there’s a subtle influence with ref tendencies and match ups as well as points of emphasis for the week, that are deliberate but kept quiet rather than outright scripting and rigging.