Name This Person

T&C

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Nice guess, but no.

I’m going to give a hint here: This person was a pretty well-know Buffalo entertainer in his own right, but is more famous for playing an iconic character.

I don't know his name but is it the Better Call Saul guy?

6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Nice guess, but no.

I’m going to give a hint here: This person was a pretty well-know Buffalo entertainer in his own right, but is more famous for playing an iconic character.

Then after being crestfallen and curious at my wrong guess, why does that picture come up when I type 'pictures of Nolan Johannes' on Google?  In no less than Steve Cichon's 'Buffalo Stories' blog?  ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Then after being crestfallen and curious at my wrong guess, why does that picture come up when I type 'pictures of Nolan Johannes' on Google?  In no less than Steve Cichon's 'Buffalo Stories' blog?  ?

Okay, I’m going to issue myself a two week ban from posting new pics in this thread (after the one below) because for the second time I found a Google pic listing the wrong person as the subject. You are absolutely right about it being Nolan Johannesburg @Ridgewaycynic2013. My apologies. The person I was seeking was on Dailing for Dollars with Johannes. He is far better known for an iconic character he played on Buffalo TV.

A major hint is that a prominent poster here has taken the name of the character this gentleman played.

425D1037-228E-49A5-8AFD-49BC766B3199.jpeg

38 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Okay, I’m going to issue myself a two week ban from posting new pics in this thread (after the one below) because for the second time I found a Google pic listing the wrong person as the subject. You are absolutely right about it being Nolan Johannesburg @Ridgewaycynic2013. My apologies. The person I was seeking was on Dailing for Dollars with Johannes. He is far better known for an iconic character he played on Buffalo TV.

A major hint is that a prominent poster here has taken the name of the character this gentleman played.

That guy's face looks equine so I will guess it is "Mike in Horseheads".

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Promo the Robot

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Correct 

damn it    I need to find harder pictures or you need to get out of my head

Hehe... first though was Beane... if not him Jerry Lewis.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, bbb said:

What is the story behind that picture? 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2017/06/betting_on_himself_the_untold_story_of_brandon_beanes_unlikely_rise_to_buffalo_b.html

Betting on himself: Inside Brandon Beane's unlikely rise to Buffalo Bills GM

Phillips noticed Beane struggling. By basketball season, Phillips knew Beane would need something to keep him busy. So instead of having him sit on the sideline of the varsity games, Phillips had another idea: South Stanly's junior high boys team needed a coach, and Beane was the perfect candidate.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.