Name This Person

T&C

11 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Eric Clapton

Not Clapton, who is a 3 time inductee in the RRHOF. This guy is "only" a 2 time inductee... there, I practically gave away the answer right there lol.

Singer, actor, musician, song writer, narrator, and even a bit of dancing if you call the jig dancing.

18 minutes ago, T&C said:

Not Clapton, who is a 3 time inductee in the RRHOF. This guy is "only" a 2 time inductee... there, I practically gave away the answer right there lol.

Singer, actor, musician, song writer, narrator, and even a bit of dancing if you call the jig dancing.

Mick Jagger

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Mick Jagger

Not Mick Jagger.. mouth is too small.

More like the eyes and long fingers in that pic... he was probably only 4-5 when that photo was taken... plus everything else I've mentioned.

14 hours ago, T&C said:

You totally gave it away.

Peter Gabriel

1 hour ago, DD4Bills said:

You totally gave it away.

Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel is correct... yeah I did pretty much give it away. 

If anyone has Not seen this I highly recommend it, pretty much the holy grail of Genesis footage from back in the heyday.

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.