Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Bills Fan

Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

OH, now we're coming to something.  What was that "completely different defense" you had out there vs the Browns and Chiefs vs now?

I see a lot of the same names, so it's clearly not completely different.  How bout tell us why you feel Clark for Jefferson at SS and Peters for Car at CB makes such a difference?

And what about the churn in the LB corps?

 

Uhhh, it’s been a huge difference..... we don’t have receivers running wide open any more on blown coverages with Clark back there Quarterbacking the defense. Have you seen what Peters has done for our defense since we traded for him? 3 ints and 2 TDS. Josh Bynes has played great for us at the inside linebacker spot as far as run defense and overall knowledge of the playbook assignments. Same can be said for Clark

Edited by LamarJackson2052
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LamarJackson2052 said:

Uhhh, it’s been a huge difference..... we don’t have receivers running wide open any more on blown coverages with Clark back there Quarterbacking the defense. Have you seen what Peters has done for our defense since we traded for him? 3 ints and 2 TDS. Josh Bynes has played great for us at the inside linebacker spot as far as run defense and overall knowledge of the playbook assignments. Same can be said for Clark

 

OK, so you're saying it's a completely different defense because you have 2 better players in the secondary?

 

I don't watch every Ravens game, not a Ravens fan sorry.

 

What does having Skura go to IR at Center mean for the Ravens?  Will they go with Bozeman or is his ankle questionable enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Hopefully it is something that McDermott has put together a package on and taken to the league.

I imagine that it’s been brought up to the league. It’s not something I can picture McD and Beane ignoring. My fear is that the refs don’t care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bills4everNY said:

28-23 Bills

 

If the Bills are going to win I expect a score like this.  Can't really predict they'll hold Baltimore under 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45-10 Ravens. Lamar throws for 3 TDs, runs for 2 more and gets himself benched again in the 4th quarter for the 5th time this year. Ravens have the best secondary in football. To put things in perspective...Marcus Peters is our #3 corner. Marlon Humphrey is our #1 and Jimmy Smith is our #2. Josh Allen gets coverage sacked 6 or 7 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say 20-17 Ravens. I just don't think we can beat the Ravens at this point. Think the bills will keep it close though. Hope I'm wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LJs Bodyguard said:

45-10 Ravens. Lamar throws for 3 TDs, runs for 2 more and gets himself benched again in the 4th quarter for the 5th time this year. Ravens have the best secondary in football. To put things in perspective...Marcus Peters is our #3 corner. Marlon Humphrey is our #1 and Jimmy Smith is our #2. Josh Allen gets coverage sacked 6 or 7 times.


You can come in here with your freshly created account and spout lots of nonsense.

One thing you can NOT say, though, is that the Ravens have the best secondary in football. The Bills have the 3rd ranked pass defense in the NFL. The Ravens? 13th. Nice try.


By the way: I'm sure if the Ravens lose, you'll be sticking around on Monday to talk about it, right? ? 

Trolls gonna troll.

Edited by Logic
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Logic said:


You can come in here with your freshly created account and spout lots of nonsense.

One thing you can NOT say, though, is that the Ravens have the best secondary in football. The Bills have the 3rd ranked pass defense in the NFL. The Ravens? 13th. Nice try.


By the way: I'm sure if the Ravens lose, you'll be sticking around on Monday to talk about it, right? ? 

Trolls gonna troll.

I'm going by how they have played since the Marcus Peters trade. That defense has gone through a lot of personnel changes since that Cleveland debacle. 2 new Middle Linebackers, 2 new Defensive Lineman, 1 new DE, a different starting safety, and Jimmy Smith coming back from injury.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LJs Bodyguard said:

I'm going by how they have played since the Marcus Peters trade. That defense has gone through a lot of personnel changes since that Cleveland debacle. 2 new Middle Linebackers, 2 new Defensive Lineman, 1 new DE, a different starting safety, and Jimmy Smith coming back from injury.


Fair enough.

Saying "the Ravens secondary is very good" or "the Ravens secondary has three excellent corners and two great safeties" is one thing.

Coming onto the message board of the team with the 3rd ranked pass defense to state that your 13th ranked pass defense is the "best secondary in the league" is just, well...it's inaccurate fan hyperbole at best, trolling at worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Logic said:


You can come in here with your freshly created account and spout lots of nonsense.

One thing you can NOT say, though, is that the Ravens have the best secondary in football. The Bills have the 3rd ranked pass defense in the NFL. The Ravens? 13th. Nice try.


By the way: I'm sure if the Ravens lose, you'll be sticking around on Monday to talk about it, right? ? 

Trolls gonna troll.

Looks like the Bills better call this one off! ha!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Logic said:


Fair enough.

Saying "the Ravens secondary is very good" or "the Ravens secondary has three excellent corners and two great safeties" is one thing.

Coming onto the message board of the team with the 3rd ranked pass defense to state that your 13th ranked pass defense is the "best secondary in the league" is just, well...it's inaccurate fan hyperbole at best, trolling at worst.

We'll certainly see come this Sunday. The Patriots have a VERY good secondary and couldn't slow down the Ravens. That game could have been way more lopsided if the Ravens didn't gift the Patriots a muffed punt when we had a 17-0 lead. Patriots score and then the Ravens proceeded to gift them with another short field right after that and they still won by 17.

 

The Rams were also playing great D for a stretch of a few games and have Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey and got absolutely smoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LJs Bodyguard said:

We'll certainly see come this Sunday. The Patriots have a VERY good secondary and couldn't slow down the Ravens. That game could have been way more lopsided if the Ravens didn't gift the Patriots a muffed punt when we had a 17-0 lead. Patriots score and then the Ravens proceeded to gift them with another short field right after that and they still won by 17.

 

The Rams were also playing great D for a stretch of a few games and have Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey and got absolutely smoked.

 

What happens if this is a repeat of Ravens/Browns game. The Browns smoked the Ravens that day. Anything can happen and the Ravens are the better team but the Bills are capable of pulling off the upset especially in OP. Besides the Ravens are due (I hope) for a bad game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LJs Bodyguard said:

We'll certainly see come this Sunday. The Patriots have a VERY good secondary and couldn't slow down the Ravens. That game could have been way more lopsided if the Ravens didn't gift the Patriots a muffed punt when we had a 17-0 lead. Patriots score and then the Ravens proceeded to gift them with another short field right after that and they still won by 17.

 

The Rams were also playing great D for a stretch of a few games and have Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey and got absolutely smoked.


You originally stated that the Ravens have the best secondary in the league. 

I'm not sure if, with the statement above, you're trying to say that the outcome of ONE GAME is supposed to decide the matter. Is that what you're saying? If so, and if Josh Allen throws for more yards than Lamar Jackson, I assume you'll admit you were wrong?

Deciding "best secondary in the league" based on one game is silly. There's a stat to decide the issue, and it's called "pass defense ranking". Bills 3rd, Ravens 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills - 27

Crows - 24

Josh and the offense is getting better by the week. We win in OT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...the recent evolution of perhaps the most effective games plans to date by Frazier & Daboll could NOT be better timed......continuance is critical in this game and the 12th man/Bills Mafia at home will be there, leaving 11 seats for the visitors.........I'm going to say McDermott is a good match up vs Harbaugh, Frazier & Daboll continue on, we temporarily ground Lamar in a close one...17-14...."Money" shows up to secure the "W" and lives for another day.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...